Tech Inspection Tutorial Quest

So I started playing today and the first quest after the tutorial is Tech Inspection where it teaches you about ship repairs, and enabling auto-repair/resupply. These features are enabled by default (Steam installation) which makes the quest confusing at best. These features should be disabled by default or the quest removed.

post-246788-0-93832600-1404054556.jpg

use imgur.com to upload screenshots

OP speaks truth.

Hi, I am new here.I came over from  two other MMO’s as my lap top would no longer run those two games. I will say that for a Ace like myself, some sort of tutorial is a big help. Even better if you can go back and practice a bit. A tutorial is something I wish I had had when I started the other games. I won’t mention what the other games were out of respect for this community. And as a Ace who knows he knows nothing here. I just want to learn and be effective.

Why it is saying Ace is beyond me. I wrote  the word most use to point out a new player who knows nothing.

We know what you mean. Type N00b instead. These Russians always censor the weirdest words.

Hi, I am new here.I came over from  two other MMO’s as my lap top would no longer run those two games. I will say that for a Ace like myself, some sort of tutorial is a big help. Even better if you can go back and practice a bit. A tutorial is something I wish I had had when I started the other games. I won’t mention what the other games were out of respect for this community. And as a Ace who knows he knows nothing here. I just want to learn and be effective.

Why it is saying Ace is beyond me. I wrote  the word most use to point out a new player who knows nothing.

The forum autocorrects the word n00b. You can use newbie which is less offensive. N00b is for players who don’t want to improve or think they are good but they are not.

A new player who is willing to learn is a newbie.

The forum autocorrects the word n00b. You can use newbie which is less offensive. N00b is for players who don’t want to improve or think they are good but they are not.

A new player who is willing to learn is a newbie.

Then I am trying to be a newbie.

Oh! Now I get why everybody here is saying Ace when speaking about bad players.

I was thinking something like : “Wow, they are respectful against bad players!”

But in fact, no. :stuck_out_tongue: