" We love a good pilots but death pilots are much more better"

" welcome in the hell my Ace"

nickname: kamuss99

Wrong thread :slight_smile:

Question: how did my Wolf get on the contest image? :smiley:

Ah this is discussion lol.

Ah this is discussion lol.

Yeah, let’s discuss :fed001:

A lot of people are posting more than one taunt. I think someone should learn how to read…

A lot of people are posting more than one taunt. I think someone should learn how to read…

Not really

Only one taunt is accepted from each participant

Accepted means being taken as winner, which does not mean that you are not allowed to offer more than one, it just means that you can just win once.

Not really

Only one taunt is accepted from each participant

Accepted means being taken as winner, which does not mean that you are not allowed to offer more than one, it just means that you can just win once.

And my question is, why would you post more than one if you can only win once?

And my question is, why would you post more than one if you can only win once?

Because it is not just about Winning, it is also about having many offers. The more taunts are being suggested, the more likely it is to have real good ones in those, I prefer having offered 100 taunts where 10 are really awesome instead of just 25 and just 3 very good ones. It’s not that hard to read a few more at the end to get better content.

And if you post more, it’s more likely to hit the kind of taunts the devs want to get. Simple as is.

You can go ahead and say “I did post 10, chose the one you like most.”

And if you post more, it’s more likely to hit the kind of taunts the devs want to get. Simple as is.

You can go ahead and say “I did post 10, chose the one you like most.”

See, you’re missing the point.

The developers want YOU to sort through your taunts and pick the best possible one to submit. In a contest of this nature, why would the developers allow players who spam hundreds of taunts to gain that kind of percentage advantage? This isn’t the lottery. It costs nothing to enter, so logically the limiting factor must be the number of submissions allowed. Otherwise the contest is too easy to rig in your favor.

In this case, you are allowed ONE submission.

If you want to gamble that the developers didn’t mean that, and you get disqualified as a result, so be it.

If I read the rules right, those who posted more that one would be disqualified? as will those who used too much of another quote?.. forest gump(box of chocolates), historical figures like alexander(vini vidi vici)… even the *speak up* one was taken from the spawn animation… granted, I’ve always liked the taunts in spawn, great show, but still, people need to follow the rules and come up with *A (one) Unique(fully original) taunt.*

Hmm, sounds fun.

Is it a must to write it, or do we need to, or can we, put up a video of us saying it?

Also, if I win, I’d like my taunt, alongside my voice-over of that taunt, displayed and heard upon my enemy’s death~

I would like to suggest, since this will be in different languages anyways, that there be 10 winners per language; 10 winners in Russian, 10 in English, etc. One account, of course, no one

should take up this contest in more than one language. 

The reason being, I imagine that there will be a rather large enticement for judges to choose something they enjoy in their own language, rather than one that may very well be better that just happens to be in another. 

This would allow for there to be less problems.

You Got Fraged !

Only ONE taunt is accepted from EACH participant;

Don’t know how so many pilots still have their licenses when they clearly flunked the reading exam…

You Got FragGed !

FIFY

Btw, which ones do you guys like so far? 

Ok, let me try this again.

1. There will be TEN winners.

2. Each participant may only submit ONE taunt.

I know English isn’t the developer’s first language, but from the questions being posted in the work submission thread (seriously?) and the several veterans who seem hell-bent on submitting no less than five, I honestly have a hard time believing that this is actually the English forum!

No, the developers are not going to waste time reading all 10 of your taunt submissions and then pick the one they like best to judge against the others. That’s not how a contest like this works.

Read! It’s not that hard!

Ok, let me try this again.

1. There will be TEN winners.

2. Each participant may only submit ONE taunt.

I know English isn’t the developer’s first language, but from the questions being posted in the work submission thread (seriously?) and the several veterans who seem hell-bent on submitting no less than five, I honestly have a hard time believing that this is actually the English forum!

No, the developers are not going to waste time reading all 10 of your taunt submissions and then pick the one they like best to judge against the others. That’s not how a contest like this works.

Read! It’s not that hard!

if they’re smart, they’ll read mine. They are from the brilliant half of my brainey parts! 

Also, it took me 5 mins to read through all the taunts so far. not too hard. They will probably take 1 hour to decide winners which is easy.