take control biomorph

(English) hello

to be able to drive the biomorph of the game with a new category because I like this race too much would be cool of the controls and have the weapon on them.             (translate) ^^ (old idea)

(new idea)

now that we have a new game mode which allows to control biomorph in pvp its would be good to have them directly in the hangar to be able to use them in open space and in pve its would be cool ^^

this idea can introduce a new scenario to the invasion ^^ 

the advantages

-if we take one of their ship and we go out into open space it won’t detect us because we have the same kind of ship

-be able to turn their gun against them

-be able to have mission pve which uses only these ship 

disadvantages 

-if you do or pretty much like i said sela might do another scenario against what happens

-after I don’t know the other disadvantage that it can bring

screenshot-191220-114804.jpg.f09a321ae12933305c7534e8de83624b.jpg

(french)

être capable de piloter les biomorph du jeu avec une nouvelle catégorie parce que j’aime trop cette race sa serait cool de les contrôles et avoir l’arme sur eux
 ^^ (ancien idée)

(nouvelle idée)

maintenant que ont a le nouveau mode de jeux qui permet de piloter les biomorph en pvp   sa serais bien de les avoir directement dans le hangar pour pouvoir les utiliser en open space et en pve sa serais cool 

les avantage 

-si ont prend l’un de leur vaisseau et qu’on sort en open space il nous detectera pas car ont a les même sorte de vaisseau 

-pouvoir retourner leur arme contre eux

-pouvoir avoir des mission pve qui utilise uniquement ces vaisseau 

-les désavantage

-si vous faite ou à peu près comme je le dit sela risque de faire un autre sénario a l’encontre de se qu’il se produits

-après je sais pas les autre désavantage que sa peut apporter   

I love it!

And another downside to using alien ships in Open Space would be the chip bonuses that deal 600% more damage to them lol.

1 minute ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I love it!

And another downside to using alien ships in Open Space would be the chip bonuses that deal 600% more damage to them lol.

after everything remains to be checked and balanced for open space ^^