Tackler and Cov Ops under spy drone/microlocator

When you fly tackler and some filthy recon attached a spy drone on you, hitting chameleon key makes it go into cooldown. Same with adaptive camo on Cov Ops. When you fly recon and another recon used spy drone on you, your phase remodulator just doesnt work and it doesn’t go into cooldown. Why Tacklers and Covops have this disadvantage while Recon doesn’t?

Suggestion: when you are under spy drone or micro locator effect, invisibility instead of going into cooldown doing nothing, should just dont work, optionaly write a message on screen “Module damaged - spy drone attached/micro locator detected”

Posts like “look at the icon you nub” has no point, as you sometimes do emergency procedure “invis and gtfo” intuitive, without looking or you see so much action in the screen so you just didnt see that icon.

Mandatory post: Jeez, don’t you ever look at the icons of debuffs/buffs?

Now we got that over with.

I agree, it makes no sense to make things go into cooldown if they have no use anyway.

It does make sense actually, because activating these modules while under those debuffs causes anyone locked onto you lose their lock. So modules still have their uses.

It does make sense actually, because activating these modules while under those debuffs causes anyone locked onto you lose their lock. So modules still have their uses.

Whereas the Phase Remodulator does not have this effect so, in practice, the Phase Remodulator is the one that needs fixing.

Whereas the Phase Remodulator does not have this effect so, in practice, the Phase Remodulator is the one that needs fixing.

Hard to say. Haven’t checked lately. I do lose lock on tacklers sometimes, so I suspect it works in the same way.

Hard to say. Haven’t checked lately. I do lose lock on tacklers sometimes, so I suspect it works in the same way.

Without triggering the cooldown? Hmm… TIME TO ABUSE!