Survey: How easy is it to find answers in the Star Conflict Forums?

Please answer this brief survey.

Image result for double facepalm

Ok but the search function is literally useless. I’ve often put in the exact title of a post and not had it come up. But a plethora of irrelevant comments did show. XD

DRF says it +

21 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

So 1st you create a topic with a call for new people on forums, and then when a new face appears you are the 1st in line to shoot him down? Way to go dude.

ps did not vote since If I ever have a question about the game, chances are that the answer is not on the forums.

2 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

So 1st you create a topic with a call for new people on forums, and then when a new face appears you are the 1st in line to shoot him down? Way to go dude.

What if I told you the facepalm is toward the way the forum is setup? Not everyone is like you kosty. I have told you that before but I guess someone other than me needs to say it for you to believe it. I have said numerous times search is xxxx and doesn’t find anything.

Let me update my facepalm again:

14 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

ps did not vote since If I ever have a question about the game, chances are that the answer is not on the forums.

This^

13 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

So, instead of doing as the topic is stating then you are just spamming like normal? Also, my money is on that you are too proud to admit when you are wrong. Funny how fast you point at everyone else when they are wrong but run like a scared girl when its you. LOLOLOLOL 

Enjoy some of that criticism you like giving… also, beat it spammer, no one likes you. XD

3 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

What if I told you the facepalm is toward the way the forum is setup? Not everyone is like you kosty. I have told you that before but I guess someone other than me needs to say it for you to believe it. I have said numerous times search is xxxx and doesn’t find anything.

Let me update my facepalm again:

Oh really now, so you truly believe that somebody that is new to the forum, making a pretty much his 2d thread and 1st reply he gets is a face palm meme, with zero explanation or context to it, would truly interpret it as something not targeted at him? Are you really so socially awkward that you don’t even know how human interactions work?

So, instead of doing as the topic is stating then you are just spamming like normal?

I do not vote on polls that do not have an option representing my position, why would I chose something that is irrelevant? 

Funny how fast you point at everyone else when they are wrong but run like a scared girl when its you. LOLOLOLOL 

Show me one instance of this happening, you can’t can you. 

PS your wet dreams dont count ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

54 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Oh really now, so you truly believe that somebody that is new to the forum, making a pretty much his 2d thread and 1st reply he gets is a face palm meme, with zero explanation or context to it, would truly interpret it as something not targeted at him? Are you really so socially awkward that you don’t even know how human interactions work?

Sorry about that mom. I didn’t run this by you before hand but he and I spoke in a SCL group. Seemed like a good dude to me though and helpful. So if he thought that, then I don’t see how considering the conversation we had WIHOUT YOU… Again, I will send you a mail next time I decide to have a conversation without you. Oops my mistake. LOL

Also, this is my final words on this matter.

OKay but I didnt understand the face-palm either. It just seemed like a random mean jab to me.

6 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

OKay but I didnt understand the face-palm either. It just seemed like a random mean jab to me.

Even though mine was the first post. Gotcha!

1 hour ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Sorry about that mom. I didn’t run this by you before hand but he and I spoke in a SCL group. Seemed like a good dude to me though and helpful. So if he thought that, then I don’t see how considering the conversation we had WIHOUT YOU… Again, I will send you a mail next time I decide to have a conversation without you. Oops my mistake. LOL

Also, this is my final words on this matter.

Make sure you do, honey.

Welcome to Star Conflict forums! No place in the universe has more sass and salt! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

10 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Welcome to Star Conflict forums! No place in the universe has more sass and salt! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

IKR, I can’t even be nice without someone in this forum giving me xxxx about it. O.o

The explicit denotation declared decisively upon the meme masked the implicit connotation thereby causing capricious response among the caucus.  But, who enjoys lavish lectures or linguistic lessons from a semantically questionable and semiotical cat? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

2 hours ago, he11cat5 said:

The explicit denotation declared decisively upon the meme masked the implicit connotation thereby causing capricious response among the caucus.  But, who enjoys lavish lectures or linguistic lessons from a semantically questionable and semiotical cat? ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

LOL Exactly. At any rate, the forum is a mess but not to the lack of trying. As far as why search doesn’t work correctly is a mystery in its self but the thing about it is that its is more of a social platform than a place to get help. Not saying that its supposed to be that way either.

The whole, I’m a veteran of the game and know more than you thing kind of just gets old and especially when they don’t let ANYTHING go. I honestly think that some of them are smart when they say some things but the actions are like 5 year old school girls.

Seeming as you are coming up with the polls then did you have a suggestion on fixes or solutions to current problems in the forum?

53 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

I honestly think that some of them are smart when they say some things but the actions are like 5 year old school girls.

I am debating if we should be proud or concerned of the fact that you know how 5 years old girls act…