Suppression assignments not counting in PvE.

Just as the title says,the Suppression assignments do not count in PvE,not sure if this is an intended “feature” or not,but how comes that the task that can be the hardest just doesn’t count?

In case you don’t know what that task is then here you go: 

Now you might also say: “Well that would be too easy to do in PvE!”

Oh yeah,as if that is a problem,but whenever you get either the Effectiveness or Damage tasks,that you can do in 1-2 battles,or the Victory one,that you can just spam some FS to do that together with the Marathon,no one bats an eye!

A random Fort run for example:

Just a little reminder,for the same rewards as the other tasks,you can complete this task from 0 in at least 20 PvP battles,maybe even more if you are not lucky,yes,totally balanced,isn’t it?

I agree, its painful, i just let it be and do it casually, just like the 10 wins, 3-4 days or so, its tiring to do it every day. Like i said before, 100 would be ok, 200 is overkill.

There is still one thing we can do about this: 

I think they work at least in Coop. Or haven’t/didn’t they?

If I remember correctly, only effectiveness, damage, and victory missions can be done in PVE/Coop.

Well,Co-op or not,I cannot do them there,R12 is the max and these have to be done on R13 or above,but I suppose they do work there too,good thing I cannot do them.

i still hate my life

Well, for once I must agree with this individual that is certainly taking his time with that bleach drinking. These new “YUGE” battles in PvP have my laptop pretty much unable to play as I tend to often have only 20 FPS in a PvP while I easily get comfortable 60 FPS otherwise. I would be glad if I could complete this assignment in a single run with my Sirius on Blackwood Shipyard. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

On 11/29/2016 at 4:16 PM, Lord_Xenon said:

I think they work at least in Coop. Or haven’t/didn’t they?

No, they don’t. I already made 2 suggestions about that.