Summer DLC sale!

Dear pilots, Summer is in full swing and Centre announces the start of a grand sale on Star Conflict DLC!

ae2193bc82b98b4be2b2c3a6bb93.png

Steam sale will run from June 11 at 20:00 MSK to June 22, and in this period you will be able to purchase the following DLC ​​at a discount of 50%:

• Soldier of Fortune

• Space Wolf

• Elite Pilot

• Corsair

• Jolly Roger

• Dead Man’s Chest

Plus we’re rolling out a unique offer only during the summer DLC sale — a ‘Complete DLC bundle’ with a 60% discount!

Unique bonuses and ships are waiting for you right now, hurry and use this opportunity!

You can buy DLC on our website, as well as onSteam!

I was right all along! You can be generous!

Thank you!

A lot more people will buy those packs now, especially those, who can’t afford normal prices.

It was needed.

One more question.

Will there be any conflicts, if someone already had one DLC and then he bought a bundle?

Of course, rewards and bonuses won’t stack, but there will be no conflicts either?

I wonder, if Steam allows you to buy all the packs in one bundle, if you already own all of them or just one.

Please, clarify.

One more question.

Will there be any conflicts, if someone already had one DLC and then he bought a bundle?

Of course, rewards and bonuses won’t stack, but there will be no conflicts either?

I wonder, if Steam allows you to buy all the packs in one bundle, if you already own all of them or just one.

Please, clarify.

When you buy the bundle you have to pay the full bundle price (249€*60%) and you will get only our one missing dlc.

Meh, i don’t see what’s so ‘‘grand’’ about this sale, the discounts have never gone above 50% so this is nothing new.

With the choice of words you guys used i was finally expecting to see at least a 70-75% discount for the pricier DLC’s (’‘Galaxy Explorer’’, ‘‘Elite Pilot’’, ‘‘Jolly Roger’’ and ‘‘Dead Man’s Chest’’), even more so if you look at the fact that the normal prices got raised at some point so the price reductions with the 50% discount are actually less then they would be some time ago.

Meh, i don’t see what’s so ‘‘grand’’ about this sale, the discounts have never gone above 50% so this is nothing new.With the choice of words you guys used i was finally expecting to see at least a 70-75% discount for the pricier DLC’s (’‘Galaxy Explorer’’, ‘‘Elite Pilot’’, ‘‘Jolly Roger’’ and ‘‘Dead Man’s Chest’’), even more so if you look at the fact that the normal prices got raised at some point so the price reductions with the 50% discount are actually less then they would be some time ago.

Don’t complain man, and instead think about the poor people who bought a DLC package this week :smiley: They must be feeling bad right now, knowing that had they waited a bit they could have had twice the amount for the same price!

Don’t complain man, and instead think about the poor people who bought a DLC package this week :smiley: They must be feeling bad right now, knowing that had they waited a bit they could have had twice the amount for the same price!

Don’t know if you’re talking about yourself or just people in general, but it reminds of always telling people to wait for certain sales on Steam (especially for daily sales during the Steam Summer and Christmas sales) and then they still buy what they want at full price and then a week later it goes on sale. :005j:

In Star Conflict’s case, if you’re willing to pay 80 euros for one DLC pack (250 euros for all of it at full price), then just… :01515:

Yeah well im broke and u had to do it b4 my birthday instead of waiting a few weeks until i’d be loaded. :/ 

Don’t know if you’re talking about yourself or just people in general, but it reminds of always telling people to wait for certain sales on Steam (especially for daily sales during the Steam Summer and Christmas sales) and then they still buy what they want at full price and then a week later it goes on sale. :005j:

In Star Conflict’s case, if you’re willing to pay 80 euros for one DLC pack (250 euros for all of it at full price), then just… :01515:

No no, it didn’t happen to me, but I had a friend to whom it happened last year!  :005j:   What I was trying to say is that 50% is already a hell of a lot, so I think 75% would be a bit exaggerated. Some people are willing to pay 80 euros :slight_smile:  For some people, gaming is their only hobby so it is worth investing in!

@ArcTic:

Yeah well im broke and u had to do it b4 my birthday instead of waiting a few weeks until i’d be loaded. :/ 

Can u not tipe proprley 4 1ce m8t? I no u are a n8ive inglish speekr, so u have no exkyouse!  :00555:   (And btw, in your shortened lazy person’s way of typing, “waiting” should have been “w8ing”, no?  So you made a grammatical mistake there…)

It sucks when the universe doesn’t rotate around you

What I was trying to say is that 50% is already a hell of a lot, so I think 75% would be a bit exaggerated. Some people are willing to pay 80 euros :slight_smile:  For some people, gaming is their only hobby so it is worth investing in!

Difference of opinion i guess, i myself consider 50% a base discount, LOTS of games/DLC’s go on 70-80% discount, sometimes even as far as 90% and plenty of those games/DLC’s have more content then Star Conflict in its current state and are more active as well.

Which is actually a big reason why i criticize the 50% discount as well, it’s common knowledge amongst the community that SC could use a influx of new players to combat the horrible wait times, so why would you not make buying DLC’s a bit more appealing to newer players (i personally have never seen the individual discounts go above 50%, not even during Christmas lol). I have several hundreds of people on my Steam friends list (not a popularity contest, just putting it in perspective ^^) and i know most of them well enough that if i would tell them ‘‘hey check Star Conflict out, the DLC is on sale right now’’ that the majority would laugh at the prices even with the 50% discount.

Like i said in my previous post, it also doesn’t help that they increased the normal prices before the discount at some point as well. I myself am only missing the ‘‘Dead Man’s Chest’’ and ‘‘Elite Pilot’’ DLC’s, but at the current prices i personally will never buy them, especially with the normal price increase it just feels like they’re bleeding the (small) community dry without any real effort to attract new players.

tl;dr: It’s not that i mind paying for stuff in ‘‘F2P’’ games, it’s just that with in the current state Star Conflict is in the DLC prices are way to high even at 50% discounted (IMO :00444: ).

Someone should answer that guy’s question here.

Developers themselves should clarify it.

I’d say it’s a shame that I said I wouldn’t spend any money on this game until the monetization is fixed. I mean, it’s a real deal, since it’s normally $300, right?

… Right?

Except that it isn’t. $100 for some null-content DLCs that give me +30% loyalty and synergy, and +20% credits and some shoddy ships that I’ll never use. Even if I wanted to shell out the money just to get the thing, all I’d be able to do with it is cut off somewhere around 20% of the grind. Which would take only about one and a half years, instead of two. Hurrah.

Big like for the sale!

I’d say it’s a shame that I said I wouldn’t spend any money on this game until the monetization is fixed. I mean, it’s a real deal, since it’s normally $300, right?

… Right?

Except that it isn’t. $100 for some null-content DLCs that give me +30% loyalty and synergy, and +20% credits and some shoddy ships that I’ll never use. Even if I wanted to shell out the money just to get the thing, all I’d be able to do with it is cut off somewhere around 20% of the grind. Which would take only about one and a half years, instead of two. Hurrah.

Don’t forget you get GS also, which allows you to run a premium licence!!  And that really helps with progression

Don’t forget you get GS also, which allows you to run a premium licence!!  And that really helps with progression

one and a half years, instead of two

You can’t only take the synergy bonus into account… You also get extra credits which helps buy ships.  Then you get extra vouchers and loot with which you can upgrade your ships, allowing you to perform better in PVP, which increases your synergy gain.

You can’t only take the synergy bonus into account… You also get extra credits which helps buy ships.  Then you get extra vouchers and loot with which you can upgrade your ships, allowing you to perform better in PVP, which increases your synergy gain.

The limiting resource in this game is either loyalty or synergy. The number of days I have spent grinding for credits is easily 1/50th of the number of days I have spent grinding for vouchers and synergy. The credit income increase is therefore insignificant.

The limiting resource in this game is either loyalty or synergy. The number of days I have spent grinding for credits is easily 1/50th of the number of days I have spent grinding for vouchers and synergy. The credit income increase is therefore insignificant.

Do you remember back when you started playing, and you had to save up for 10+ PVP matches just to buy your next ship? I remember that being rather painful, back when I was a non-paying customer of Gaijin

Do you remember back when you started playing, and you had to save up for 10+ PVP matches just to buy your next ship? I remember that being rather painful, back when I was a non-paying customer of Gaijin

Actually, no, I don’t. Credit grind has never been a problem for me, only rarely getting a bit tight right after buying a lot of new ships in tiers that I hadn’t reached yet. Even now, when all the ships I have left to buy are more than 7 mil (and quite a few at 9 mil), I still don’t have a problem with credits.

Anyways, getting a bit off topic, here. Point being, the DLCs only cut grind by a small amount, add a miniscule amount of content that I rarely use, and still cost far too much even on sale.