suggestion

I suggest you undo the changes made in 0.9 patch, who is with me?

I like the changes, they just need to get some nerfs and boosts across certian points and then it will be mostly fine I think.

So, the developers of this game, if you like it or not, spent a lot of hours and hours making the changes, you don’t like them and you just want to undo everything, it’s their game not yours.

If they should hear more or less their community is another thing, but no one here can demmand such a thing, it’s just nonsense. 

I like the changes, they just need to get some nerfs and boosts across certian points and then it will be mostly fine I think.

I’m with funky, for the most part the changes are just fine. A few things need some minor tweaking, but essentially its a very good patch.

I’m with funky, for the most part the changes are just fine. A few things need some minor tweaking, but essentially its a very good patch.

Well some things need a major tweaking

*Glances at Singularity Cannon*

And I could make a list of things I would like changed probaly haha, but I will just sit back and see what the next patch fixes.(Hopefully they patch this thursday)

equal topic already exists.

/closed.