Suggested changes to Free Loyalty Vouchers

Suggestion:

I am only suggesting this option because of full removal of the currently implemented system, where you could get 6 x 87750 Free Loyalty Vouchers, each day.

Ease of progression and farming time in some cases got even more annoying when it comes to Free Loyalty Vouchers.

Another problem is that you can’t research an existing module if you don’t own a specific ship you need, so no research can be done on such modules.

A new module for Zhen ship cannot be researched in the Research slot even when I have such an item in my Storage.

Yet another problem is that you must first use existing Free Loyalty Vouchers before you can start researching a module.

Existing related topics:

Changes/Improvements to Free Loyalty Vouchers:

I recommend adding some changes and possible reimplementation of a previously existing method of obtaining Free Loyalty Vouchers.

Tasks:

• Open Space tasks should have tripled or quadrupled the current number (x3-x4 + Premium License bonus) of Free Loyalty Vouchers given.

• A. Cage mission task - Sending ships to a 10-hour mission - Instead of giving us the random amount, allow that we can choose any vouchers we want at the end of the quest (6 choices)

• League battles task - Free Loyalty Vouchers should again present 6 choices to select from at the end, once the mission is completed. (no more random drops)

When I say that 6 choices are given, I mean that you can have a choice like you have in the Ship Resources section, where you can choose between neodium, beryllium, and electrum.

If this system remains the same, it would be prudent to return the old missions that use to give us Free Loyalty Vouchers for all 6 sides.

1 million of Loyalty Vouchers for each side was possible to obtain or get in 13 days with a Premium License.

With the currently existing system, this is impossible to accomplish due to random and very low reward values that are given only from Open Space quest.

In the end, the game should be fun, and not frustrating and irritating.

Kind regards,

[Koromac]

I would also like to be able to “research” any item even when I have enough free vouchers. Being forced to use them is madness.

On 3/26/2018 at 9:38 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Being forced to use them is madness.

Just have to be equipped, afaik. So just put on another ship not in use

5 hours ago, _terrorblade said:

Just have to be equipped, afaik. So just put on another ship not in use

No I mean being forced to use your free vouchers. You don’t have to use the mod you are researching.

5 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

No I mean being forced to use your free vouchers.

oh yeah that’s no good

Koro I blame you that we get so low amount of vouchers now. 

It is not so long ago when you complained that you have 1mil of each and you can’t spent them.

9 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Koro I blame you that we get so low amount of vouchers now. 

It is not so long ago when you complained that you have 1mil of each and you can’t spent them.

I complained about the cap that wasted them. In any case, you can blame whomever you want. I am not responsible for their decisions.

My main problem with the current system is not a natural process.

first: being forced to first spend yout free vouchers. If I buy a new ship with no sinergy and no upgraded mods: why I’m not forced to spend the free sinergy but I’m forced to spend the free vouchers?

second: if there is nothing in research the research slot, when you click on it, inventory pops, why is not possible to select any* item from there? So, why pop the inventory in the first case?

Being forced to think that you first need to equip the item to a ship, and then assing the research, etc. is not straightforward.

* any warning message about ship level / item level difference would suffice to avoid investigation of item17 with ship1.

23 hours ago, calamarcillo said:

My main problem with the current system is not a natural process.

first: being forced to first spend yout free vouchers. If I buy a new ship with no sinergy and no upgraded mods: why I’m not forced to spend the free sinergy but I’m forced to spend the free vouchers?

second: if there is nothing in research the research slot, when you click on it, inventory pops, why is not possible to select any* item from there? So, why pop the inventory in the first case?

Being forced to think that you first need to equip the item to a ship, and then assing the research, etc. is not straightforward.

* any warning message about ship level / item level difference would suffice to avoid investigation of item17 with ship1.

I totally agree with you.

It is not natural.

4 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

I totally agree with you.

It is not natural.

It’s just badly designed. Little thought went into it. Little to no consideration is given when sensible suggestions come into place. It’s sad when those who should care, don’t care at all.