Story of (SpaceMafia) M5

How SpaceMafia Corp started. 

lets start with how i started then Corp story is part of it. 

My name is Nei in the game, and i’ve played alot of games. 

In every game i’ve played i have built always a corp/guild/clan/Team/Group and some did grow to be quite massive and some did fall after a while. 

In every game as a leader i learned how to lead and how to keep the Corp active and organized and have members feel part of the family. 

so for Star Conflict, i joined the game now ( 13 days ) as im writing this. 

The first two days i was corp-less, was just learning how the game was, and the play style the matches and also was looking into corps on how it works.

Then suddenly after a match of Pve i was recruited to a corp called Player ( Play ). it was a good moment to see how corps are inside. to me i see that it is very simple, not complex like Eve online or Tera. 

I stayed for about 2 days, and i saw that players were not active. alot of member were offline for a long time, more than months. i felt that those are members who left and never came back. why have them there? it occupies space and they aren’t contributing to the corp. so sad to see a corp that could grow big to be this small. well i send the Ceo of the corp a mail and i told him " why dont you kick the inactives and recruit ?" he said that he does not have time. well in my opinion i think he should make some active vice leaders with time to clean the dust a bit and get fresh meat in. so i left the corp. and played corp-less for 1 day. and bought standards to get a corp started. 

but a name for the corp was not easy, i always create a corp with a name that makes me feel comfortable not some name like Kitty ( Kat ). to me thats not a name but thats my feeling towards that name specially for a corp. just saying what i feel about it. not making you not like it.  

so i couldn’t come up with one. i wrote down about 100 names in a paper. none were right to me. i went to watch one episode of anime called (91 days) i love it, it is amazing. so in this anime is about alcholic drinks back in the time that was banned and so alot of mafias were killing eachother and show off their good best driinks of the area. so i thought Mafia… thats a good name . but then i needed to add something to it. well the game is about Space. so i put together SpaceMafia. but then the tag? what should i do. theres a corp that took the tag Mafia. then i Put M5. M stands for Mafia and 5 Stands for S which stands for Space. M5. perfect. 

started a corp! done SpaceMafia M5 ready to roll. i was about rank 5 or something by that time. 

and so i recruited some players. and reached about 15 members. and saw that somehow chat was not so active and so on. then i just cleared the whole corp. kicked everyone out. and then one member mailed me that he contributed alot of Iridium and so i felt bad for him. really did. and so i recruited him back and made him my vice-lead. he was a nice guy so i think he deserves it. his name is MainBattleTank, since he is still in the corp and very active makes him the first and oldest member of the corp. 

so i started again recruiting and so on. it got full pretty quick and started kicking one by one that was inactive. 

then i saw that we needed to increase member limit. so i started doing that. so we pushed it to 40 members. 

when we got full, we started seeing our activity and our ranking for pve going up, but there was a problem, chat was not active. and many members were complaining about it. 

i thought well we got 20 active dailly and about 5 speak in chat. i thought maybe the more we got maybe we will get more people being active in chat. 

so i went to get more standards and this time i pushed the member limit straight to 250. from 50 to 250. 

then i made everyone officer and got them to recruit whoever they see. 

our pve ranking started rising hard. really hard. i was very suprised to see so many active dailly whenever i came online. and they were doing hardcore pve. 

we easily jumped from rank 70 to 50 in less than 24 hours. then 50 straight to 40 and obviously was getting slower an slower. but we were doing really great. 

i kicked and my members recruited fresh meat. 

slowly we got to about rank 20. a member just reminded me that we went from rank 20 to rank 2. in only 3 days. that is impressive. 

now for the first time ever we have beaten rank 1. these Russians sure were hard to catch. but i think they slowed a bit. well thats ok. i think they are active enough to take it back and i respect that. we either have rank 1 or 2. both are fine. it is part of our goal to be above rank 11 in pve and pvp. and pvp is starting to show some promising results. and thats all thanks to my members. they’re the real fuel to the corp. without it, it will fall. 

thank you for reading. 

sorry about some mistakes if you find. english is my third language. thank you and take care.

and remember we are open to recruit you any time. just knock at our door and we will welcome you in. 

SpaceMafia CEO > Nei. 

Tag: M5

Hmm, looks interesting. Space Mafia.

You could be more specific.

What is your focus?

What are your goals?

What ranks are recommended that are attained?

Who’s the CEO?

Is this a feminist corporation or a masculine one?

Welcome!

/moved

On 14/09/2016 at 9:39 PM, Koromac said:

Wait what? X)

On 9/15/2016 at 4:39 AM, Koromac said:

Hmm, looks interesting. Space Mafia.

You could be more specific.

What is your focus?

What are your goals?

What ranks are recommended that are attained?

Who’s the CEO?

the answer to your questions are in the newer post. 

On 9/24/2016 at 10:30 PM, Shotan said:

Welcome!

/moved

thank you.