Stop spawn farming

I just had a game, that basically was impossible to beat, the other team entirely was spawn camping us. Soons anyone spawned, they got killed it’s farming for kills as well. You may think I am “wining”, but my corporation and I are not going to be putting any money towards this game if this happens like this more often, ESB do this all the time, and it is completely unfair, our team has no chance, since they’re picked off 1 by 1.

Video and game logs attached to forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV4kKbd5VhE

This doesn’t go against the rules, your game logs are not needed. In a PvP game one team will win and the other team will lose. If you lose it’s not “unfair”. You can’t always win, and you can’t complain because other players are better.

This doesn’t go against the rules, your game logs are not needed. In a PvP game one team will win and the other team will lose. If you lose it’s not “unfair”. You can’t always win, and you can’t complain because other players are better.

It’s more of a suggestion to prevent this, lower level players can’t get anywhere if this happens. And the fact that they farm kills.

I can understand your pain, but the team needs to start by focusing fire on one or two targets at a time. 

They do it all the time, so it makes it hard for a team of randoms to kill them when they all have different targets.

We just had a game with esb where we beat them in both kills and beacons. focusing down targets one by one

can be a large tipping point. A lot of the time, esb will send one forward for everyone to lock onto and then have that guy instantly falls back

while another two guys come in from the side to start killing while everyone is distracted for that one moment.

After that, the rest of the team moves in from the side where the one guy retreated to or elsewhere.

Tip No. 1: never go after their healer when the rest of the team is there. That’s their most used trap.

They currently have a weakness to where if one person is trying to take their beacon, they’ll send 2 or more men to stop him.

Use this moment to kill the healer, never when they’re all there and accounted for.

I can understand your pain, but the team needs to start by focusing fire on one or two targets at a time. 

They do it all the time, so it makes it hard for a team of randoms to kill them when they all have different targets.

We just had a game with esb where we beat them in both kills and beacons. focusing down targets one by one

can be a large tipping point. A lot of the time, esb will send one forward for everyone to lock onto and then have that guy instantly falls back

while another two guys come in from the side to start killing while everyone is distracted for that one moment.

After that, the rest of the team moves in from the side where the one guy retreated to or elsewhere.

Tip No. 1: never go after their healer when the rest of the team is there. That’s their most used trap.

They currently have a weakness to where if one person is trying to take their beacon, they’ll send 2 or more men to stop him.

Use this moment to kill the healer, never when they’re all there and accounted for.

But it’s not possible to all go on 1 target, everyone spawned at a different time, and were dead before our other members spawned. I tried killing the engi, because I know ESB will stop everything they’re doing just to protect their engi, i’ve seen it many times.

naughty bears!

How dare they be better at this game? Not fair, i say

The problem is not ESB being better players. They deserve that. What they don’t deserve is endlessly spawn killing others when they could have finished they game already. That is not fair to the other team as they waste time and credits if they choose to abandon battle:

For example we were facing WPK in detonation. There was only one beacon left and they had both bombs. But they decided to keep spawnkilling until 20 seconds left in the match. My team faced 5+ minutes of being killed when WPK could have simply ended the game. That is not fun for the losing team at all.

The problem is not ESB being better players. They deserve that. What they don’t deserve is endlessly spawn killing others when they could have finished they game already. That is not fair to the other team as they waste time and credits if they choose to abandon battle:

For example we were facing WPK in detonation. There was only one beacon left and they had both bombs. But they decided to keep spawnkilling until 20 seconds left in the match. My team faced 5+ minutes of being killed when WPK could have simply ended the game. That is not fun for the losing team at all.

Too bad for the winning team it’s fun.

Too bad for the winning team it’s fun.

The battle after that I was with WPK and they did the same thing. It wasn’t fun for me at all and it felt cheap. I have fun and exciting battles on the losing team sometimes but when it’s no fun at all I feel like breaking into the cheap opponents house and burning it down with him locked inside.

Just my feelings on the matter.

Yes, we all know how well the game can succeed when spawn camping becomes the norm.

Just because “top corps” like to spawn camp or have members who go to Invasion to run petty sneak attacks won’t earn the devs a dime in money.  I can’t believe they’re so ignorant to the issue.

The battle after that I was with WPK and they did the same thing. It wasn’t fun for me at all and it felt cheap. I have fun and exciting battles on the losing team sometimes but when it’s no fun at all I feel like breaking into the cheap opponents house and burning it down with him locked inside.

Just my feelings on the matter.

It was a cheap win.  If there’s no challenge then it’s trolling, not being a competitive match.

If you want an easy win, take a squad to PvE.

I am Jacks complete lack of surprise at the responses of the incumbent clique. Completely missing the point as usual.

Slow clap for our regulars Kostyan and residente.

*clap*

*clap*

*clap*

Starcleavage stop making this personal and get back on topic as this is an important topic.

Yes, we all know how well the game can succeed when spawn camping becomes the norm.

Just because “top corps” like to spawn camp or have members who go to Invasion to run petty sneak attacks won’t earn the devs a dime in money.  I can’t believe they’re so ignorant to the issue.

How dare they be better at this game? Not fair, i say

There should be a script when the game recognizes spawnkilling and limits the benefits if the cheap spawnkillers.

Perhaps when 4/5 of a team is within 1-2km of the other teams spawnpoint and gets 10 kill without getting a single death. Consequences would be perhaps that the team in the wrong gets a reduced amount of synergy/credit income.

If one team is so bad that they can get spawncamped, maybe they deserve it. But then again, if MM cannot come up with balanced teams, then something needs to be done to end the game quickly. 

Decent team of 1200-1400 DSR still gets spawn camped by 1800 DSR team.

Perhaps when 4/5 of a team is within 1-2km of the other teams spawnpoint and gets 10 kill without getting a single death. Consequences would be perhaps that the team in the wrong gets a reduced amount of synergy/credit income.

I totally support the idea of the game punishing the players for being better than their opponents. In fact a new system should be added that increases the amount of synergy/credit income to afk players.

Wasn’t there a thread about not replying in quotes?

Anyway three ESB members aren’t the whole team.  It’s a serious MM failure but you’re too blind to see it.

If one team is so bad that they can get spawncamped, maybe they deserve it. But then again, if MM cannot come up with balanced teams, then something needs to be done to end the game quickly. 

You can’t pick your team though.  It’s not a choice.