Stickers still wrong

I was delighted to find there was a perm option for both stickers and paint jobs. “YES!” I exclaimed as I painted my ship how I wanted, before deciding I wanted to buy me a few extra stickers before it gets changed again.

But wait?

The stickers aren’t kept permanently unlocked. 

I wasted 300 standards with no warning because the stickers may be permanent, but are  not unlocked.

Why am I penalized if I want to change up my ship’s decals every now and then? Paint jobs I can understand them being a one time perm thing, and to change them would cost. It makes sense. But decals?

Why are they not unlockable. I want to unlock them so I can change them up based on what I want to use for the day. :confused: I switch between the few I have permanently [purchased prior to the time limits that were added] forever all the time. But i’ll never be able to add more to my library?

Not a happy Dagget. These should be permanently unlocked if I paid for them. :I

If the stickers aren’t interchangeable, they should, at the very least, be free to re-apply after purchase.

Like Dagget, I am nonplussed.

Voted yes (no player would ever vote “no” except to troll though) but wonder why you limited this to stickers. Paintjobs should also stay unlocked. It’s what you would expect. There are players who fell into this “trap” complaining in global daily.

Voted yes (no player would ever vote “no” except to troll though) but wonder why you limited this to stickers. Paintjobs should also stay unlocked. It’s what you would expect. There are players who fell into this “trap” complaining in global daily.

I find how this system works for colors as something more reasonable… but yes, I agree, I’d want to unlock a paint job that works for all my ships as well It would be nice to change them on a whim.

Oh I didn’t necessarily mean that it should unlock for all your ships - they need to make money somehow - but if you buy it for one ship it should stay available for that same ship for free even after you changed it.

Then you could buy a color set and use it everywhere, just like DLC stickers that I use.

Oh I didn’t necessarily mean that it should unlock for all your ships - they need to make money somehow - but if you buy it for one ship it should stay available for that same ship for free even after you changed it.

I’d definitely want my stickers/decals to be used on all of my ships once ive purchased it. But I can agree with what you mean for colors. 

Additionally this reminds me of a point i brought up here [http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/20886-cosmetic-permanence-cosmetic-ship-slot/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20886-cosmetic-permanence-cosmetic-ship-slot/) about a ‘cosmetic’ slot on our ships so we can equip different color/decal configurations as a pack [if we wanted, the individual option would still be available]. Imagine moving this pack freely form ship to ship as you move through the tiers?

It’s great how they don’t let you know that you can’t use one sticker on multiple ships. Why can’t they hire someone who knows how to write a damn tooltip?

And I’m still waiting on my sensei sticker.

None of this is a big issue, but the way this sort of stuff is handled is like a big HEY DON’T GIVE US YOUR MONEY sign on the game. They treat the customer like crap, so why should we pay?

It’s great how they don’t let you know that you can’t use one sticker on multiple ships. Why can’t they hire someone who knows how to write a damn tooltip?

And I’m still waiting on my sensei sticker.

None of this is a big issue, but the way this sort of stuff is handled is like a big HEY DON’T GIVE US YOUR MONEY sign on the game. They treat the customer like crap, so why should we pay?

You speak the truth, bud!

I would like that but making the change would mean less $$$ for the developers.

They earn less per sticker, but they’ll get more players who are willing to buy them. 

i think of it like this… if you go to the store and find a really cool sticker you want to put on your car you buy one and put it on… then you find another sticker that looks cool so you rip off the old one and buy the new one to put on… then a week later you think “hmm that first sticker was actually a little cooler!” can you just put that old sticker back on?? prolly not so you will have to go back to the store and buy a new one! same thing here!

So glad I bought my one sticker when they were perma-buy. I can use my USAF icon on everything!

Eh, Sensei and DLC all around?

Sensei? i keep seeing that… what is it?? other than that smelly oil stuff

It was an event the devs had.  You had to complete multiple tasks, most if not all offering titles, and if you got them all in time you got the title of Sensei and a Sensei sticker.  One requirement was having T4 ships available, but this was before tier rushing was common.  In a sense, it meant you had played the game a while and learned multiple ships, thus “mastering” the game and becoming a sensei.  Some people who like skirts(Zapp) still want cheerleader returned.  I think it should have been changed to “Harmless.”  The Sensei sticker is unlimited in use just like old permanent stickers and DLC stickers.

The Sensei stickers are still bugged…

ahh… ok thanks!! B^)   Master/leader was the only other thing i could think of but like the smelly oil stuff i wasn’t sure how it pertained to the game B^)

and i really think the only perma stickers should be the Sensei and the DLC ones. its like i said above, its just like real life if you buy one and stick it on something then later rip it off to put something else on there you cant just re attach it later on when you want it back, you have to go out and buy it again.

This is a false sense of logic. There are players out there called “collectors” or “completionists”. They play games until they have unlocked every weapon, every outfit, every item, every secret.

Right now, Gaijin and Star Gem are alienating completionists because it is currently not possible to pay for and unlock stickers permanently.

The notion that the game will lose money by letting players keep what they pay for is absurd. If anything, players don’t pay because they feel like they are getting ripped off.

I will add however, that things now are much better than when they first introduced custom paintschemes.

You used to pay GS for paint and stickers that only lasted a week. After that, you had to re-purchase and apply everything. With real cash.

Those were dark days. At least now they have a pseudo-permanent option.

I TOO want the Title Cheerleader back…!!!     

Even though I have achieved every title available … Cheerleader was one that I wanted to frame behind my name…

Oh Sorry back to the orginal Topic…