stats reset

a way to reset you’re stats and or have a place where i can show my recent stats

it would show when i reset “time and date”

and my regular stats

average kills per game, total kills, same with assists and maybe dmg dealt and healed

so you can get a specific information on how the player did since he reset hes score

like you see in many games, in beginning at game ur low lvl so ur stats cannot be reset and will always be a bit bad

but if you could reset and show how good you are by today that would been much more interesting.

ppl like to have high kill/game (kill death) ratio shown and latest performance

instead of only total performance.

this is for stat wh*res

this is for stat wh*res

indeed

a way to reset you’re stats and or have a place where i can show my recent stats

it would show when i reset “time and date”

and my regular stats

average kills per game, total kills, same with assists and maybe dmg dealt and healed

so you can get a specific information on how the player did since he reset hes score

like you see in many games, in beginning at game ur low lvl so ur stats cannot be reset and will always be a bit bad

but if you could reset and show how good you are by today that would been much more interesting.

ppl like to have high kill/game (kill death) ratio shown and latest performance

instead of only total performance.

Everyone started in low tiers, so their stats will be also lowered from start.

I don’t see a need for that. It is a pity your stats sucks, but hey, just try to improve them instead of looking for a shortcut.

What we need is, that the historical stats are shown on the history panel, and the relevant, recent stats are on the main. The thing is, your relevant stats can be concised into one number, which would be your SR, if it wouldn’t just mean kills.

What we need is, that the historical stats are shown on the history panel, and the relevant, recent stats are on the main. The thing is, your relevant stats can be concised into one number, which would be your SR, if it wouldn’t just mean kills.

This. If there were a place to look at something like “stats over the past three days” instead of “stats over the past three months” I’d love it. Hell, shove a graph in there for something over the past week, and I’d have a place to see my performance changing.

This. If there were a place to look at something like “stats over the past three days” instead of “stats over the past three months” I’d love it. Hell, shove a graph in there for something over the past week, and I’d have a place to see my performance changing.

Don’t know what stats you are most interested in but my log analyzer gives you some summary stats and allows you to archive logs so you can check those stats for any period of time that you have the logs for:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/21314-snibs-star-conflict-log-analyzer/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21314-snibs-star-conflict-log-analyzer/)

Don’t know what stats you are most interested in but my log analyzer gives you some summary stats and allows you to archive logs so you can check those stats for any period of time that you have the logs for:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/21314-snibs-star-conflict-log-analyzer/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21314-snibs-star-conflict-log-analyzer/)

You should make a buttom in your log analizer that tells you your average stats (win/loss kills assists and deaths over the past X days)  :yes_yes:

You should make a buttom in your log analizer that tells you your average stats (win/loss kills assists and deaths over the past X days)  :yes_yes:

With charts showing performance over time (time = battles) and a moving average, I know. I’ve always hinted at the possibility of doing this one day but can’t guarantee I ever will. It’s not something I’d care alot about personally.

With charts showing performance over time (time = battles) and a moving average, I know. I’ve always hinted at the possibility of doing this one day but can’t guarantee I ever will. It’s not something I’d care alot about personally.

Do it for the children, do it for us! We will be grateful  :lol:

Do it for the children, do it for us! We will be grateful  :lol:

Well, it would show that I’ve been getting worse, can’t have that. :wink:

4u1STXq.png