Star Conflict v.1.1.9. Discussion

You bought the DLCs for the premiums? Guess as always, people are different. The premiums were the least incentive for me to buy the DLCs, mainly it was having GS, secondly more loot options and bigger storage, then the stickers and lastly, no not even lastly because they were only T3 max I really didn’t care at all about the premiums.

Great idea!

Who would want to fly all those t3 premiums… We got them for Fleet Strength only after all! That’s only 14 ships(for me) bought with GS/DLC aka real moneyz stuff which is useless now.

You can still use them in pve, dread fights and weekend tournament.

Hello,

I have reached T5 and maximized every ship, but sometimes I play T3 by myself, but MOSTLY I play in squad with “new” or “not so experienced” player from our Corp whith white/green ship. And then we end up against T4 people…

How do you expect our new player reacted to this situation. Can’t kill, he’s killed in a few shots… Hop; disconnected… !

Great idea!

Who would want to fly all those t3 premiums… We got them for Fleet Strength only after all! That’s only 14 ships(for me) bought with GS/DLC aka real moneyz stuff which is useless now.

Don’t be ridiculous, you have flown with them for thousands and thousands of games, your money was more than well invested there.

Yep, and this last game it was R8 (us) against R12 (them)… Not that easy :o(

Chalain

Don’t be ridiculous, you have flown with them for thousands and thousands of games, your money was more than well invested there.

nah not rly, I flown them for lolz

Most games I played with standard ships.

I8mYHrJ.png

nah not rly, I flown them for lolz

Most games I played with standard ships.

Then why the hell are you complaining about that? xD

Well, the idea of fighting tier 4 while only having tier 3 is perfect. I was a captain once in Styx and got killed in first 15 seconds - the whole match ended shortly after that. But when I try to take down a T4 frigate, most of the time they have a shield regeneration bigger than my DPS. Great idea, so far 5 matches, 0 kills. Even better when I see a rank 8 ship with 4 synergy level being thrown at tier 4 battle. Poor man was being killed every half a minute with just a few shots from the enemy.

It’s a punishment for having luck or skill (or both). I got 5 kills in a row at tier 3 and captured a bunch of beacons, so next time I must have no chance against the enemy just to bring my statistics down a little bit.

And I didnt even buy a single tier 4 yet. I guess I have to play PvE only and slowly hour after hour, day after day gain those millions of credits to buy new ships. Wonderful.

Why was it done? We were receiving plenty of feedback that a lot of very experienced players were flying on the lower tiers. 

Then lower the grind (yes, even more - unfortunately).

I don’t play T5 because i don’t have with what to play T5. And i don’t play T4 because it never existed since T5 was introduced.

Ok we have the comic in Hungarian as well :slight_smile:

StarComic2pg1_zpsf2d04bf9.png?attachauth

StarComic2pg2_zpsd1895380.png?attachauth

StarComic2pg3_zpsa27c8ce5.png?attachauth

StarComic2pg4_zps26297af8.png?attachauth

StarComic2pg5_zps2a53ac22.png?attachauth

StarComic2pg6_zpseb2e6288.png?attachauth

StarComic2pg7_zpsc5ee2197.png?attachauth

StarComic2pg8_zpse0810f39.png?attachauth

StarComic2pg10_zps26de7689.png?attachaut

StarComic2pg11_zps890b75b0.png?attachaut

StarComic2pg12_zps2c65fb12.png?attachaut

StarComic2pg13_zpsed8ff123.png?attachaut

StarComic2pg14_zps0305b4ab.png?attachaut

Then why the hell are you complaining about that? xD

coz from time to time I just want to fly around with stupid builds and just pew pew with those ships now thanks to awesome balance I’m limited to R11-R15 ships

coz from time to time I just want to fly around with stupid builds and just pew pew with those ships now thanks to awesome balance I’m limited to R11-R15 ships

No you are not limited, no one is banning you from using them, if you want to “pew pew” with those ships you gotta try harder and git gud instead of farming n00bs.

No you are not limited, no one is banning you from using them, if you want to “pew pew” with those ships you gotta try harder and git gud instead of farming n00bs.

nope to enjoy mindless pew pew with those ships I’ll have to decrease my ELO rating(no idea which stats it includes).

There is always some good pilot on other side with R11/t4prem and teammates I got today… well they didnt stand a chance against mk5 T4 prems

also do you think that this guy:

W9lB53A.jpg

is OP veteran which farm newbs in T3? *he had R8-9 ships*

Games 3291

W/L 1,14

K/D 1,86

K/game 3,32

dmg/game 108k

Oh god, I’ll stick with Fractured Space for a while then. Mixed tiers can be good idea when done properly as “transition tier”, but we need more population for that.

Conclusion for today: from 20:00 to 23:15 GMT+1 on euro servers I never waited more than 15 sec for a T4 match to begin and the matches were considerably harder than before the change, man I have still alot to learn. But regarding what the devs wanted to achieve I’d say: mission accomplished, good job :012j:

nope to enjoy mindless pew pew with those ships I’ll have to decrease my ELO rating(no idea which stats it includes).

There is always some good pilot on other side with R11/t4prem and teammates I got today… well they didnt stand a chance against mk5 T4 prems

also do you think that this guy:

W9lB53A.jpg

is OP veteran which farm newbs in T3? *he had R8-9 ships*

Games 3291

W/L 1,14

K/D 1,86

K/game 3,32

dmg/game 108k

And yet you are having fairly close game, 14>10, and not much spread in efficiency scores.

Side note his ship is definitely in mk3-mk4s and well built too. Oh and it looks like he has r9 in his line up as well.

Well, that is hardly the case. Most veterans don’t educate or evolve the community. They just farm people in low tiers.

I would like to know any of those singular individuals who changed the metagame of a class and its counters. The metagame changes due to balance changes and new modules or weapons. So far the builds are almost in all cases optimized.

Well how about thoses who give feedback, the tips and builds to an open forum, thoses who bother answering the FAQ(pilots versions) and finnaly the entire suggestion section? You say the metagames changes comes from the devs, well do you imply that all the feedback that we gave was useless ? a waste of time? That no matter what what we say the devs will follow their agenda?

I don t think ( at least i really hope) it is not the case. A game can only evolve thanks the the dev AND the community.

Well there were some really good poeple in t3, and i loved trying out my chances with them, i admit some games are extremelly hard due to a killsquad on the opposite side. But this is not a solution that will help the game devellop

And the t3 was one the most interresting tier that’s out there so restricting it that way is  too bad.

Plus once the “n00bs” as you say get on t4 they will get wrecked by thoses who has a full purple/orange lineup. As i now some player are really happy about this uptade as they only play t4, have really good builds and can now RIP rank 7 ships in half a shot…

If we start taking that road they would better allow only t5… Then what? Star conflict PvP just means t5 or is it game over? or we make a whole new tier with the secret projects?

Plus once the “n00bs” as you say get on t4 they will get wrecked by thoses who has a full purple/orange lineup. As i now some player are really happy about this uptade as they only play t4, have really good builds and can now RIP rank 7 ships in half a shot…

There’s no reason to do t4 or t5 skirmish. Those tiers became this: player decides to move beyond t3. Stops playing skirmish for months to max synergy on some t4 ships using pve and open space dailies. Has some elite t4 ships and is out of practice in skirmish. The t4 and t5 players who have been doing those tiers since 2013 are in there with elite, full purple / orange ships with their anointed condition of being placed on the same team and on their local server without having to squad. Everyone else is supposed to believe this just happens by matchmaker algorithms. Dude with a few elite rank 10’s finds something else to do with his life.

New weapons.

Frigates silly op on lrf but i like it. Fighters an interesting mechanic, kinda turns a fighter into an artillery weapon… that fires around corners  :008j:  Interceptor seems just so so till its used on something that heavily relies on its regen to stay alive, frigballs beware!

And the MM.

Hah! for now at least, Hah! The most vocal on tier mixing in game seem to be the players who have slotted 4 full syn/prem R9s. Just so that it may be business as usual rolling around T3 posting pics of the latest ‘high score’ that nobody should not be proud of. At some point so many players reached T3 and essentially stopped. In this i can at least understand that some changes were needed, unfortunately experience says that this will be reverted because of the whining.

My half seen comment on one of the above pics is really the only issue i see with it now. Having R7 ships show up in a match with T4 is a little much but then again too clear an straightforward a ranking system will leave it open to abuse for the ‘vets’. Its quite easy to get a 4 ship lineup in T3 maxed out but if you have to be stomped constantly along the way then you dont learn much and it does take longer.

So many of the T3 ‘pros’ got quite the shock today when they got the same treatment handed out to them that they themselves have been dishing out to other players for well over a year, well done :012j:  i’d rather things were more competative between players who have been around a while an this change certainly supports that.

This comic floating around is stupid, it holds up the lie that there have been no higher tier games available to play. Lies, excuses, whatever you want to call it, easier games is what i hear now.

DENIED.

I personally like this update. I only play dreads nowadays, with the very rare T5 game thrown in the mix. Either way, these mixed tiers don’t really matter to me.

The grind can definitely be worked upon but I don’t care enough about it for it to really matter.

The new weapons are nice - tried out the fighter weapon on a tackler and the alpha damage is really funny. Haven’t tried the inty weapon yet - though I think with the proper setup it can trololo a lot of regen-based ships i.e. guards and engis. Frigate weapon is basically anti-inty - love the ridiculous projectile speed.

Speaking of the weapons, does anyone notice that sometimes when the fighter one overheats, it takes quite a long time to start cooling down? I ran into a few problems where my OH took around 4-5 seconds to _initiate _cooldown. Which is ridiculous.

Can’t wait for 1.2!