Star Conflict v.1.1.3 Discussion

Are there plans to allow players to use their dreadnought as a dock once they have captured a location? and be able to undock in your controlled sector? or will we have to fly from a main race station to access our controlled sector?

THIS. Such a good question.

OK, that sounds good. In general, introducing the new features gradually may be a good idea.

So… what’s the point in finishing them then?

I think he means you can attack while they are upgrading weapons and things i.e. attack with base dreadnought…I don’t see how you could attack with a half built one though XD

Dem server delays do…

But in all seriousness, why put up a time the servers will be up by if the time is never met… It’s been delayed 1 hour 15 min already… and never have the servers ever gone up on time…

What happened to maintenance training?   :008j:

But really, if the servers are down for an extended time I thought we would see it again. but other than that the patch seems fairly good and tomorrow I’ll have to take a tour around the sectors to see who won what sector.

Storm_HUN

to tier up, make dread stronger, capture locations - get rewards from it ie. weak dread other corps will illuminate you, plus you cant get rewards from location.

Are there plans to allow players to use their dreadnought as a dock once they have captured a location? and be able to undock in your controlled sector? or will we have to fly from a main race station to access our controlled sector?

No, Dreadnoughts are located in a Corporation’s shipyard. Dreads are using wharp jumps, therefore its timeless (takes almost no time) therefore your dread would be “jumping” over the universe.

DerpNukem

We are not doing it anymore

Any news about planned schedule for T4 and T5 upgrade for dreadnoughts?

Will the timezones be extended to allow asia/oceania pilots to participate during their prime time?

Any news about planned schedule for T4 and T5 upgrade for dreadnoughts?

For now you can only upgrade till T4 and later on (sometime very soon) T5 would also be availiable.

Will the timezones be extended to allow asia/oceania pilots to participate during their prime time?

for now timezones are chosen and wont be changed, however we do choose the best suitable time for most players and we would adjust timezones accordingly.

Estimated Server Launch time is: (Estimated Server Launch time + 30 Minutes) when{ Time = (Estimated Server Launch Time - 15 Minutes)}

So no non-dread changes? Sad :c

So no non-dread changes? Sad :c

It is the final launch for a game mode that has being hyped since 2 years ago. Still you are sad because there are no “standard” changes.

No matter how, you will never make everyone happy.

How does this affect flying through open space normally? Will captured zones have an impact on what sectors you can fly though?

As long as there is no T5 Dread battles i wont play i want endgame content :confused: Hope this will come soon with some nice T5 sectors :slight_smile:

How does this affect flying through open space normally? Will captured zones have an impact on what sectors you can fly though?

In open space you can fly anywhere you want to. Captured locations are not affecting your flying “schedule” - therefore if location is captured by corporation you still can trespass and attack that location and try to make it yours. As a note: Dreads are used in locations for resourse mining and in open space for loot.

As long as there is no T5 Dread battles i wont play i want endgame content :confused: Hope this will come soon with some nice T5 sectors :slight_smile:

T3 dread battles will be a training. Also, you need to upgrade your modules to T5 in your dread, so it will take time (and iridium) to do so.

Also, it will allow players in tier 3 ships in the corporation to fight for sectors, and defend them.

As i answered above T5 would be added ASAP

In open space you can fly anywhere you want to. Captured locations are not affecting your flying “schedule” - therefore if location is captured by corporation you still can trespass and attack that location and try to make it yours. As a note: Dreads are used in locations for resourse mining and in open space for loot.

Sorry, I’m still a little confused. So you can fly anywhere, but to pass through corp controlled sectors you will have to face their dreadnought, is that correct?

Sorry, I’m still a little confused. So you can fly anywhere, but to pass through corp controlled sectors you will have to face their dreadnought, is that correct?

No, you will be able to go though all sectors unimpeded. If I have understood well, the only changes will be that instead of faction police, there will be corporate police to fight against  the bad guys.

PrivateBrowsing, on 23 Apr 2015 - 3:50 PM, said:snapback.png

No, you will be able to go though all sectors unimpeded. If I have understood well, the only changes will be that instead of faction police, there will be corporate police to fight against  the bad guys.

Dread is using warp jump, like a teleport kind of thing - therefore you do not really have to pass through someone’s location unless you want to attack it. Yes you can fly anywhere.

PrivateBrowsing, on 23 Apr 2015 - 3:50 PM, said:snapback.png

Dread is using warp jump, like a teleport kind of thing - therefore you do not really have to pass through someone’s location unless you want to attack it. Yes you can fly anywhere.

Ahh, I think we have some crossed wires here, hence the confusion lol. I was talking about flying your regular ships through open space.