Star Conflict v.1.1.3 Discussion

Update content

Mercenaries, about technical characteristics of a Dreadnought: they are custom machines, therefore all characteristics vary. I.e. different corporations may have different technical statistics - its all depends on the build and customization.

Removed by Author 

So, as far as the actual difference between Fed, Empire, and Jeri dreads?

Fed get more vicious attack drones, Empire get bigger main guns to help with dread-on-dread fights, and Jeri just regenerate super quickly?

So Fed is at an advantage when attacking a location without a dreadnought defending it, Empire gets an advantage when dealing with other dreads, and Jericho is at an advantage when defending a location? Or am I missing something?

Holy craperoni finally there is reason for me to throw myself into pvp again :fed001: 

Now there is only 1 thing left to do check if everything is working as intended :slight_smile:

Ookaaay. So, I’ve read it. Now I go back and will do it again.

And before I forget… YAAAAAAAY!

sounds like fun.

da new tournament  :012j:

btw it seems you still didn’t finish dreads… coz they locked to T3

OK here is what I don’t get:

1; Wings in assault stage can have recruited players from other corps or with no corps.

2; If I get it right, wings that survive get into final battle

3; Final battle van have wings made only of the corp’s own members

So what if the surviving wings that would go to final battle had recruited pilots?

So, due to all the upgrade possibilities/options, Corps with their Dreadnoughts being delayed will be at a severe disadvantage for a considerable amount of time (weeks/months)?

I find the Attack limitations pretty weird… which 20-man Corp could actually field and operate a Dread?

Can you also invite “non-corp” players for Defense Wings?

Nothing would be delayed. What 20-man Corp are you talking about. You can invite non-corp players to the Defense Wings

So, as far as the actual difference between Fed, Empire, and Jeri dreads?

Fed get more vicious attack drones, Empire get bigger main guns to help with dread-on-dread fights, and Jeri just regenerate super quickly?

So Fed is at an advantage when attacking a location without a dreadnought defending it, Empire gets an advantage when dealing with other dreads, and Jericho is at an advantage when defending a location? Or am I missing something?

Everything is balanced and there is no advantage on Empire

Storm_HUN

OK here is what I don’t get:

1; Wings in assault stage can have recruited players from other corps or with no corps.

2; If I get it right, wings that survive get into final battle

3; Final battle van have wings made only of the corp’s own members

So what if the surviving wings that would go to final battle had recruited pilots?

1. A Corporation with a Dread can recruit ANY (starting from T3) player for its defense

2. Yes

3. Attackers (corporation which wants to take over a location) can only have wings made of their corp members. Defenders (corp which defends location) can hire any T3 and above players

Time (with reference to GMT or Moscow) is not stated in patch notes.

Supposedly it is

Empire 21:00 Moscow time

Jericho 23:00 Moscow time

Federation is 05:00 Moscow time

Aside from being in awe, I have one question. Are alliances going to be supported? Looking at the new sector map and the color-coding for sectors, it said green was “allied”. Does this mean corps can declare alliances? Or is it only going to mean those are sectors our corp owns?

Aside from being in awe, I have one question. Are alliances going to be supported? Looking at the new sector map and the color-coding for sectors, it said green was “allied”. Does this mean corps can declare alliances? Or is it only going to mean those are sectors our corp owns?

Alliances are not supported. Well you can make a verbal agreement with a corp but it wont be recorded in the game. We do think on making alliances possible.

Will we be able to upgrade the dreadnaught while holding a sector, or will we have to drop off the map in order to upgrade it?

Oh, so pure corp wings for attack and mixed wings for defence. OK, that’s clear.

As for alliances, I think it would be very beneficial if there was a game feature for that.

And about “being delayed” what he meant is that some corps are still behind with construction and it will take them a few more weeks to finish - by which time the other corps may already have upgraded dreads with extra equipment, holding sectors that have a high defense point.

Will we be able to upgrade the dreadnaught while holding a sector, or will we have to drop off the map in order to upgrade it?

For now upgrades are locked, however you will be able to defend your location and attack other while your Dread is under construction.

Oh, so pure corp wings for attack and mixed wings for defence. OK, that’s clear.

As for alliances, I think it would be very beneficial if there was a game feature for that.

And about “being delayed” what he meant is that some corps are still behind with construction and it will take them a few more weeks to finish - by which time the other corps may already have upgraded dreads with extra equipment, holding sectors that have a high defense point.

Well there would be plenty of chances to “steal” location from other corps.

Let see what happends next.

Let see what happends next.

Dread and Looting in open space. XD

Hail to the king baby!

Cant wait for the battles!

Are there plans to allow players to use their dreadnought as a dock once they have captured a location? and be able to undock in your controlled sector? or will we have to fly from a main race station to access our controlled sector?

For now upgrades are locked

OK, that sounds good. In general, introducing the new features gradually may be a good idea.

however you will be able to defend your location and attack other while your Dread is under construction.

So… what’s the point in finishing them then?