Star Conflict v.1.1.2 Discussion

Update content

Finally! Arch gets its new logo. :smiley:

Duh… I am still working on our new one I just don’t know what to use for fancy editing and stuff.

Invasion

Tweaked Invasion locations difficulty

Please elaborate.

DLC bonus bug got fixed ?

please say yes!

Please elaborate.

I hope predators are involved… they are too nasty.

I hope the bounty hunters and the higher biomorph ships were nerfed (scouts, hunters and predators)

Yay! Incon has a logo!

DLC bonus bug got fixed ?

please say yes!

Yes, it was fixed.

I hope the bounty hunters and the higher biomorph ships were nerfed (scouts, hunters and predators)

Predators, hunters and scouts were nurfed as well

Yes, it was fixed.

Do you know by how much? Also, what happened in open space that was tweaked? Thank you :slight_smile:

Do you know by how much? Also, what happened in open space that was tweaked? Thank you :slight_smile:

It was nerfed times 4 less XP now and about open space, could you be more specific? 

It was nerfed times 4 less XP now and about open space, could you be more specific? 

Yes.  They say that certain locations were altered, but do not specify what was changed.  I am simply wondering at those changes and how they will affect us.  Also, what was nerfed times 4 less XP, you mean HP? Or how much XP you get?

Nice new Dread part :smiley:

The nerf on the Bios is the first step to make invasion more attractive again these Predators where insane. Now the loot needs to be buffed up again in general and in the mysterious continers and then invasion will have its value back in the game :slight_smile:

The bugfix for the DLC is really nice too.

But did you fix the bug where the boosters get reseted to 0?

Overall really nice patch and if the bug above ^ is also fixed im completly happy with it :fed001:

Our corp’s logo is still broken :| 

Edit: what happened to beacon drones? They all looks like the Sputnik. Lol

Yes, it was fixed.

no, it is not fixed for me. +1 loot attempt not working nor bonus in voucher. 2 updates done still no fix :@

Edit: what happened to beacon drones? They all looks like the Sputnik. Lol

“We remind all pilots that already next Sunday we celebrate the most important holiday for all lovers of space — Cosmonautics Day. Especially for this event all week the drones in the game will look like the first artificial satellite, and on weekends you can get the special festive achievement. We congratulate all the pilots on this wonderful day and we wish you interesting adventures and excitement both in space and on Earth!”

Just wondering if there were changes in the graphics in this patch. I couldn’t see light pillars and emblems in Corporal Shipyard before no matter how I changed the settings. Now it is all nice looking and shiny on the lowest graphics possible. I only changed the resolution from 1600X900 to 1360X768. Or does this also matter?

Just wandering if there were changes in the graphics in this patch. I couldn’t see light pillars and emblems in Corporal Shipyard before no matter how I changed the settings. Now it is all nice looking and shiny on the lowest graphics possible. I only changed the resolution from 1600X900 to 1360X768. Or does this also matter?

There is also some lightning and shadowing issue with our Empire emblem in the Corporate Shipyard. And I still had to re-dock at my base, because I was still unable to use the warp gate.

Yes.  They say that certain locations were altered, but do not specify what was changed.  I am simply wondering at those changes and how they will affect us.  Also, what was nerfed times 4 less XP, you mean HP? Or how much XP you get?

Hp i mean, apologies for misspelling. All the updates included in this patch are listed un der patch description. If anything is not working properly, just report it on the forum, under the applicable thread.

Hp i mean, apologies for misspelling. All the updates included in this patch are listed un der patch description. If anything is not working properly, just report it on the forum, under the applicable thread.

I already posted some bug reports and check under bug reports, texts.