Star Conflict v.1.1.1 Discussion

That seems to be something to do with being able to see stuff from all over the map even with less sensor range. But yeah they seem to follow forever lol

The change on the automatic accumulation on Gauss is a pretty good addition.

What a good patch.

The kinetic ammo was too much. I was cheating with it, just using rail guns…

Thanks for keeping an eye on T1. While no one but new people should be playing it, it is a very important tier.

My corp defense turrets are still attacking me on the shipyard map… i’m karma -3… but is it right?

My corp defense turrets are still attacking me on the shipyard map… i’m karma -3… but is it right?

As far as i can  remember guard turrets shot you when you reach -2 in every location

Time to whip out my old gauss tackler again!  YUSSSS! :fed010:

#NerfGauss!

As far as i can remember guard turrets shot you when you reach -2 in every location

I know. But my corp ‘payed’ for those ones… They should defend The corp members, not try to kill them. even with karma -2 or less.

I know. But my corp ‘payed’ for those ones… They should defend The corp members, not try to kill them. even with karma -2 or less.

Noone from other corps can get in there anyway. Maybe they should just be removed altogether, or just neutralised.

looks like a good update to me. 

Still no fix for the Destroyer weapon. Someday people will realize it is an “I win button” in beacon games (many people already does) and this will be a guard fest. Again.

Still no fix for the Destroyer weapon. Someday people will realize it is an “I win button” in beacon games (many people already does) and this will be a guard fest. Again.

Cov Ops nerf,  laser nerf, horizon nerf all litttle puzzle pieces for the all mighty Guard Masterrace.

I already made my Patriarch and its pretty much not killable without 3 people with 3 damage typs :012j:

No change to the credit nerf in Invasion? Ah well, I can live without that.

Still, it’s good to see phase 2 of construction underway, and I’m so glad to see that the “bug with one of the biomorphs having 1’000’000 durability pts.” is finally gone!

I wouldn’t mind current loot prices if they doubled/tripled storage space on pretty much all ships for Invasion. 

I wouldn’t mind current loot prices if they doubled/tripled storage space on pretty much all ships for Invasion. 

Most sectors that are worth farming have drones to sell the loot, so bigger cargo does bring you a few seconds more its still not even close being worth playing in invasion like that the loot needs to be buffed up again by quite a bit :slight_smile:

Most sectors that are worth farming have drones to sell the loot, so bigger cargo does bring you a few seconds more its still not even close being worth playing in invasion like that the loot needs to be buffed up again by quite a bit :slight_smile:

I could prepare a new suggestion, but I must agree. In this state, without dreadnoughts and SQ mode, I must keep to my dailies only (9 monocrystals).

Blueprints are too rare. I already wrote my suggestions how the Spatial Scanner and Invasion should work.

Loot in the current state just isn’t worth it. Spatial Scanner is fine, but since the loot got nerfed, now they took an arrow in the knee two times!

They lost potential profit from Spatial Scanner, because of credit and blueprint nerf. They should have changed some parameters heavily.

Maybe credit loot shouldn’t be in Mysterious Containers, but only loyalty vouchers, Iridium and blueprints.

Credits shoud not be housed in those containers, if the value is so low. If they want to remedy that, they should increase the prices on errands/side missions in Invasion by at least 50%.

Each side mission/errand should also give you 5-20 points of Iridium on your personal account only. I got no reason to do missions for a measly amount of credits and standard synergy. It’s cheap and irrelevant for me.

This patch got some bugs fixed, but it’s not much. I am waiting to officially review the game on Steam for a long time now, but I want dreadnoughts finished, Invasion issues fixed and Secret Projects to be fully made, before I pass my final judgement - the review of Star Conflict.

TheDarkRedFoxRennieAshII

Insane aliens were fixed

Shephred 

This have to be fixed pretty soon and it shouldn’t be happening.

Koromac

loot got nerfed, - the price of loot was nerfed, not the quantity or qualty for that matter. Everything is fine with parameters for Spatial Scanner. Regarding bugs and fixing them, there always would be bugs, and Devs are working on that.

Koromac

loot got nerfed, - the price of loot was nerfed, not the quantity or qualty for that matter. Everything is fine with parameters for Spatial Scanner. Regarding bugs and fixing them, there always would be bugs, and Devs are working on that.

From what i heared in chat, forum and from some of our members they collected quite many mysterious containers and they all said that the find mostly credits and nearly 0 vouchers or blueprints i didnt collect in a long time since i pretty much have everything i want from scanner but when i collected i got vouchers and blueprints in every 3rd-4th container pretty much everytime. From what i hear the chances seems lower now or maybe i was just one hell of a lucky looter ^^

Why No fix DLC bonus bug & extra loot attempt ?

goose cannon ftw

There seems to be a bug with the kill display, the enemy is displayed in a blue color if the killing blow is dealt by a friendly weapon.

bj2HFJ6.png