Star Conflict v.1.0.6 Discussion

[Update content](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25033-star-conflict-v106/)

Plasma Arc

Plasma Arc effect area used to be smaller than the visual effect to make using this weapon easier.

Now the visual effect shows this weapon’s true effect area.

Effect area reduced from 135 to 110 metres

So does that mean that the visual effect is now way smaller  ?

Also you really need to add more details to that new title stuff.

Can I get a screenie of Defiler? Let’s make it a contest! Best shot of Defiler gets a hug!

*edit*

Best shot of Defiler *while shooting*. Not just the ship, but the weapon!

Buffed tackler drones omg, they kill you instantly when the 2 kind of them shoot you in an int then some random ace shoots you in 3 secs. especially higher tier

New contents seems interesting, as always nice work! :slight_smile:

BUT: the drone buff sounds lame. Tacklers spam is a fact in sec conquest and t5, not that they are a real threat like ECM spam but still annoying because they only use the noskill drones (a lot of dudes not even shoot when i kill them, they don’t even know that if they take damage they will decloack and die very soon).

If you want to encourage the use of fed tacklers/gunship decrease their huge hitbox from t4 and above and PLEASE don’t buff NOSKILL ability that will only encourage bad players to use lame tactics to steal some kills or beacons…

By the way the tackler’s drones are still invisible to beacon’s drones, fix this pls.

P.s. you need to do something vs ECM spams in sector conquest and t5, kinda forcing me to leave the game very soon.

3 loot spot from new pvp omce in 24 hours does not sound rewarding for a hassle of making a 12 man wing i mean if some one has compleated already. It is harder to find other guys. I think there should be a consistant reward that is higher than a normal pve, but not over the board. Maybe one consistant purple loot spot? Especially since it can drop vouchers, it isnt necessary a gear far, especially as 12.

P.s. you need to do something vs ECM spams in sector conquest and t5, kinda forcing me to leave the game very soon.

I couldn’t agree more. ECM spam in sector conquest is extremely annoying, and something needs to be done about it. What, I don’t know, but it is extremely aggrevating having little to no way to fight back against an ECM swarm (proton wall only does so much).

Sorry new here is 4:00 CET am / pm ? in the US here and just trying to figger out when the game will be up, (new player)

Thanks !

4:00 AM CET, although the servers have never gone back up exactly on time.

Sorry new here is 4:00 CET am / pm ? in the US here and just trying to figger out when the game will be up, (new player)

Thanks !

am

Ty guys !

Harder and more reward pve mission sounds nice to me, but 11 more player will be hard to found I guess. 

My tiger II has an godmode setup ,I was expecting a nerf about tackler drones but this will be a nightmare for interceptors. I think you should nerf something about it ,reduce damage points maybe…

Anyway you are making a fine job here , game become better and better each update congrats , now start advertise it please.

Anyone who wants to join our 12 man squad for the new pve, please message Semaphorism in game once it is up. So far we got 4 people.

Count me and statueoflibroty in

+1

Currently ECMs are the most valid counter to enemy Interceptors in Sec Con, so it make sense to have plenty fo them or you get screwed by CovOps

Another thing is that there is a diminishing return on ECMs disables, so having chain disables on a target that has proton wall/J2 is almost pointless. And most efficient "disable " ECMs have vs inties is Energy drain. ANd whil eother roles/classes do nto run much of proton walls, they have their won way to deal with this crap. So far multiple ECMs are only “very” efficient in relatively small games.

… So far multiple ECMs are only “very” efficient in relatively small games.

Most of the sec. conquest (and t5 pvp) are 5vs5 and less, and anyway even if you get bigger games usally squads tends to stay together while randoms flyes around without helping each other: and here you got again a 4/5 vs 5 situation where 2 or more ECMs rapes you like you described (energy drain, chain disable by two of them, which is effective even if you have a proton wall and j2 implant). The thing i love more is when you finally destroy one of them and then suddenly another one respawn, because: yes, ecm squads have multiple ecm in hangar, that’s how they destroy the fun. -_-

P.s. glad to talk about this and yes: i started it. But sadly we are off topic  

only dlc 33%off???

where is the new dlc…where is the new ship…and…when to cancel the level block for pve shipps…

money is ready but nothing news come out…what ever 33% or 99%…still nothing to buy…at lest some new dlc…

YAY! SO much more Dc’ing… Great Patch!

Most of the sec. conquest (and t5 pvp) are 5vs5 and less, and anyway even if you get bigger games usally squads tends to stay together while randoms flyes around without helping each other: and here you got again a 4/5 vs 5 situation where 2 or more ECMs rapes you like you described (energy drain, chain disable by two of them, which is effective even if you have a proton wall and j2 implant). The thing i love more is when you finally destroy one of them and then suddenly another one respawn, because: yes, ecm squads have multiple ecm in hangar, that’s how they destroy the fun. -_-

P.s. glad to talk about this and yes: i started it. But sadly we are off topic  

it doesn’t matter what squad picks, you can not expect to go against it solo. So if enemy has a squad you should view it as you have a squad.