Star Conflict v.1.0.4 discussion

For me too…I guess they have technical problems…

Another server reset maybe ? Hope it solve the packet loss problem introduced in last patch for some player I.E. me

what happened? can’t log in…says invalid e-mail address or password

its some problems with servers  :fed001: 

there was a message ingame

[Server issues](< base_url >/index.php?showtopic=24903&p=291515#entry291515)

Mixing tiers is a terrible idea , it doesn’t matter 2-3 3-4 4-5 , they all good for veterans , nightmare for not veterans , you already gain veterans you should focus on newbies.This is what it should be , all tiers MUST be separate  , all skirmish matches players should able to use only current tier , not higher NOT lower same as pve…  

I couldn’t agree more. It really is exactly that. It is fine for veteran players to play in mixed tiers, because they have far more experience with the game and a much more developed skill set. But for new or not-as-seasoned players, mixing tiers is a horrible thing to do. Tiers should stay separate in order to keep players in the game. When you mix tiers, players are less encouraged to play because the psychological influence of playing against ships in a tier above you can have a tremendous influence on your gameplay. Players will not enjoy playing the game nearly as much as they would in single-tier games, and are more likely to stop playing the game, dropping the player base for the game, which is already low enough.

Slightly off topic, but relevant to my last point, the Devs need to focus more on building up the player base for this game instead of breaking it down. Mixing tiers is just one way players are likely to be lost from the game.

Back on topic, mixing tiers 4 and 5 was already a nightmare. Players were heavily discouraged from playing T4 because they stood no chance against the fully synergized, all purple T5s. Keeping the tiers separate will allow players the opportunity to level up their T4 ships without worries of having zero chance of winning a game. Mixing T3 and T4 as was done recently was also a mistake. Tier 3 was the most popular tier to play because no one played T4 due to the T4/5 merge and most of the people who played T5 were secconers. If the Devs truly want to make players play T4, they should make ALL the tiers separate. They should not force players out of T3 by merging it with T4.

what happened? can’t log in…says invalid e-mail address or password

same here… just tried

same here… just tried

[Server issues](< base_url >/index.php?showtopic=24903&p=291515#entry291515)

Please be patient.

i just went back to wot and try some new stuffs there. 20k battles and alpha player for wot. their tier mixing for tanks seem viable. i just tried my kv85(t6) on a battle with is3, t34 (t8). if you r good enuf, u may be able to kill them. thats for a tank game.

star conflict does not work like that. between t4 and t5 there is a rank different of 5 level!!! 5 level of ranks differences can give a huge advantages to the higher ranked ship!

rank 10 ship cannot even kill a rank 15! furthermore if you against SR >1300 players, you might as well close the game and play other game!!! or you wait for your turn to get someone random with high skill or maybe a squad.

no one will play a game if u are a cannon fodder! everyone want to win. maybe it is time for your team to sit down and re-think about the mechanics of Tearing and Ranking for Star Conflict.

why not much new players staying for longer than a month?

why no new players despite some very limited yet strategic marketing campaign?

why so many complaints about packet loss and unplayable gameplay?

remember that there are always another game out there to play, if this suc ks, we move on to another! simple and easy.

R11>>R15

the biggest diff is E13 implant

weapons are slightly better

they have same amount of passives

passives have same bonuses

actives have same bonuses

so khobo, there isn’t that much diff between t4 and t5