Star Conflict v.1.0.4 discussion

Lol check out the rotation speed on that Mjolnir…It’s like a frigate!

I was more focused on the T1fighter that you can see on the screenshot.

Lol check out the rotation speed on that Mjolnir…It’s like a frigate!

Classic Aggressor build. I bet it’s Ions with 3 Horizon Modules.

Classic Aggressor build. I bet it’s Ions with 3 Horizon Modules.

Turret Fighter deployed ! Saving SR in progress… Please wait 12 minutes or the End of the Objectives !

Related to the new matchmaking changes, I was trying to level a R12 ship, with mostly green and some purple items. The rest of the ships were R9 purple T3s. Even though I was getting matched against average T5 opponents, they were relatively do-able, with a little bit of teamwork.

However, there was this one particular case (see image) where I got matched against a guy with one of those special T5/6 ships. It is preposterous atleast, getting matched against a ship with such stats/build, while trying to level a weaker ship.

http://i.imgur.com/ozPj0ct.jpg

Special ships are rank 15. And in that case, that Mjolnir was piece of cake with a covert ops. Just stick to his xxxx and kill him. He can’t turn even under overdrive.

The Mjolnir is the worst of all three imperial gunships. It has some good builds and uses, but so far, it can’t nothing that LB or Spark can do better. Not even surviving, thanks to the epic hit box.

Special ships are rank 15. And in that case, that Mjolnir was piece of cake with a covert ops. Just stick to his xxxx and kill him. He can’t turn even under overdrive.

The Mjolnir is the worst of all three imperial gunships. It has some good builds and uses, but so far, it can’t nothing that LB or Spark can do better. Not even surviving, thanks to the epic hit box.

So build it like you would a Frigate…

Because Everybody is using the same Build/Fitting on it. 

I’m working on something special for it (based on recents Changes).

Most of the People are Copy/Pasting what they saw working between some hands, but they don’t have all the things needed to fly like what they saw.

This ships are supposed to be crafted regarding “your own gameplay”.

Remember when I was talking about “Bombers”? it’s exactly what I’m going to do with my Mjolnir because the Spark and the Lightbringer do not allow me to do what I want with the Ship modifiers settup.

Simple vision of the game, players limits their choice to what they know, they fear to go in the Unknow.

Remember when I was talking about “Bombers”?

Cruise Engine :smiley: damned i was dreaming about it :smiley:

Are you sure you wouldn’t rather save up for when they release a craftable Guard in the Jericho ship tree?

Are you sure you wouldn’t rather save up for when they release a craftable Guard in the Jericho ship tree?

For what? A 1/1/3/3/1 Guard?

I can wait again and farm more and more if something like this happen.

Jericho Guards already have their best settup available : Inquisitor S and Patriarch.

What will be the point of a SUPERDUPPERTANKY guards if Anything else can OutSpeed/OutPosition/OutRange/OutSustain/OutDamage/Outplay you? ;D

The “ONLY” Settup that could me amazingly interesting is a 1/3/3/1/1 with Railgun Bonus (Spread/Projectile Speed) on a Craftable Guard (You don’t want to read a line of my Guardonomicon, it will burn your brain and eat your soul), Once again based on the new techs ingame.

The “ONLY” Settup that could me amazingly interesting is a 1/3/3/1/1 with Railgun Bonus (Spread/Projectile Speed) on a Craftable Guard.

Oh? So if I told you of a 1/3/2/0/3 build I had in mind, you wouldn’t be even slightly interested?

Oh? So if I told you of a 1/3/2/0/3 build I had in mind, you wouldn’t be even slightly interested?

2 Shields on a Jericho Guard? How are you going to close the EM hole (-60) and the Thermal Hole (-30)?

I know that the gap can be reduced to -20 (EM) and +10 (Thermal) with the recent change on the R3 implants (can Also be -10 (EM) and +20 (Thermal) with Ships that have the +10 to all resist)

Even with the perfect positionning a Random Covert Ops / Recon / Tackler / LRF will blow you up with the speed of light.

Only 2 Tanking slots in T5 is a “suicide call” or maybe your dream is to fly a Giant Jericho Drone :smiley:

I hope you don’t have Adaptive Tanking for Jericho Guard in Mind because your Ships will be like Butter in the desert a sunny day.

So what do you have in mind exactly?

So what do you have in mind exactly?

Sent you a PM.

Give it here to Mr. Fortune. I wanna see it too.

Because Everybody is using the same Build/Fitting on it.

Most of the People are Copy/Pasting what they saw working between some hands, but they don’t have all the things needed to fly like what they saw.

This ships are supposed to be crafted regarding “your own gameplay”.

Remember when I was talking about “Bombers”? it’s exactly what I’m going to do with my Mjolnir because the Spark and the Lightbringer do not allow me to do what I want with the Ship modifiers settup.

Simple vision of the game, players limits their choice to what they know, they fear to go in the Unknow.

If you want to build an adaptive tanked gunship like the piranha, remember why that one is not competitive.

If you want to build an adaptive tanked gunship like the piranha, remember why that one is not competitive.

The Piranha is pretty competitive though, people keep fitting it with bubbles just like the Wolf-M. Even if it’s way fatter it’s still hard to kill because this one has 2 hull slots on top of the 2 Adaptives. 

![10610476_343538239151177_847717747513288](https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10610476_343538239151177_847717747513288293_n.jpg?oh=344b956a2cd7cb71ac2408cde3fd5bd8&oe=54C44B07& gda =1422301305_1da1afb49c27c02501b6da87b733a1ed)

This is getting old fast…one has his only ship as LRF on beacon game…other squad mate doesn’t even load…Pilot has T1 and T2 ships…Bot follows the SNIPER who isn’t moving much…meanwhile enemy team has high ranking players in squad with r12s, and other players have high rank T4 ships.

Lol they hate you! Hohohohahahahaha

This is getting old fast…one has his only ship as LRF on beacon game…other squad mate doesn’t even load…Pilot has T1 and T2 ships…Bot follows the SNIPER who isn’t moving much…meanwhile enemy team has high ranking players in squad with r12s, and other players have high rank T4 ships.

i would try it anyway. nobody can predict the future. everything can happen  :rudolf: 

• enemy disconnects
  • enemy play worse because they see that they have more advantage
  • enemy is drunk or similar
  • bugs
  • superior teamplay on your side 
  • your team plays much better then you think
  • etc

fact is: you can always win  :fed001:

fact is: you can always win  :fed001:

Can I do something unpleasant to him? Pleeeeeease?

That’s a lie. Let me chloroform you.

Edit: dang you beat me fortune. Oh and pos in the RP thread. I need to seduce Ariphes. Jk. Maybe…