Star Conflict v.1.0.12 Discussion

[Update content](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25633-star-conflict-v1012/)

Finally :smiley: !!! Thanks.

Its happening!  Oh baby!  Its happening!

But still no dreadnoughts…

But still no dreadnoughts…

Its coming, they are even getting sector conquest ready for it.  Probably next patch.

Homing plasma charges. This should be interesting O.O

lol its great guys i like the bells

Guys my Corp is SkyLyne Arc [sKLA]. Also when will I be able to see the logo? Thank you.

well about phaser , idea is nice however shooting energy ball pretty hard , and most of the time i hold mouse to send energy ball but right after ball guns send fast charge , so ball explodes and damage my own shield  i like to shoot enemy not my team or myself. 

all of new guns really low on damage rate… heavy blaster has 8622 dps  i dont think anyone will change it with destructor’s 1105 dps. 

So intis get Needler, fighters get Shock Rifle, and frigates get some kind of ion emitter *improved*… Predators watch out! XD

… Homing interceptor weapons?

I am required to try this.

looking forward to smashing some predators, new weapons should be entertaining!

Just a heads up, there is a massive bug that makes the game crash.  No idea what causes it.  I’ts happened twice in PVE and again in PVP and Sector Sweep.  

Ok, a plasma missile launcher for Inties.

A bubble gun + assault raigun in one weapon for fighters

And an AoE ion emiter for Frigs.

I tried all the 3 of them and they are soooo bad.

For interceptors : The problem is that the spread is SO BIG. So when you shoot, first the missiles goes everywhere, then aim at the target. => Impossible to use in close range unless you use it under 300m. And if every single missile land, damage are just bad.

Plasma gun have more DPS and is more accurate if you know how to aim.

The phaser for fighters :

2 modes => Rapid clic for rapid fire as Railgun. Or long press for bubble gun.

Rapid fire deal absolutely no damage and need to destroy your mouse to use it. It have a big RoF but how are we supposed to do 130 clic/mn on the fire button ?

And if you start with bubble gun mode, lead marker don’t work and show the prediction for rapid fire mode. 

By the way, it also shoot yourself when you fire. It’s really boring to see our shield stressed because we attack, and even better the “Can’t attack, under station protection” in invasion when you fire.

Destructor : Sounds fun. But no damage. And the AoE damage is so tiny that it have no impact on the game. The AoE damage is something like 100/s.

Those 3 weapons are FUN. But not to use in PvP. 

I seriously doubt any of them would make an impact on a predator, i’m sticking to blasters and Em resists

I am angry.

I was stuck in the unknown space and I couldn’t warp through the wormhole.

I used a duplicator, but the mission didn’t complete.

To make matters worse, there was some command ship near me, when hunters killed it.

I became criminal for 300 seconds… and I didn’t even damage it or attack it…

Every update is ridden with bugs. Why?

I am angry.

I was stuck in the unknown space and I couldn’t warp through the wormhole.

I used a duplicator, but the mission didn’t complete.

To make matters worse, there was some command ship near me, when hunters killed it.

I became criminal for 300 seconds… and I didn’t even damage it or attack it…

Every update is ridden with bugs. Why?

were you in a guard with the damage reduction field on by any chance? i’ve had it happen because (i assume) of that

Hotfix 

Fixed game crash

Fixed several bugs

Upgraded holiday guns:

Scatter Gun: damage +15%

Phaser: damage +10%

Destructor: damage +15%

Effects of new guns :slight_smile:

Hotfix 

Fixed game crash

Fixed several bugs

Upgraded holiday guns:

Scatter Gun: damage +15%

Phaser: damage +10%

Destructor: damage +15%

heck yeah! more damage!

I could ask for just a little less crazy spread with the scatter gun, it feels like it should be close range but it’s hard to use unless you’re kissing the other ship with that 17 degrees