Star Conflict v.1.0.1 Discussion

So, if i am using only 1 “crew” setup that is set for “slot 1”, what about other 3 slots?

do they get the benefits of that one “crew” or i need to spend GS if i want more than 1 slot being influenced by the same “crew”? 

Your other 3 slots are automatically set to get the same crew as your first slot. It’s only if you want to take multiple crews into battle (maximum one different crew per ship slot) that you have to pay GS.

So basically, you get one free crew that runs ALL your ships. If you pay you can get up to 4 different crews that can be specialized to an individual ship.

That may not seem bad at first, until you realize that someone who pays can have a Guard setup with pure Resistance and Regen implants, while also having an Interceptor setup with pure Crit Chance and Damage implants. Quite an advantage…

just did a pve daily mission and laughed my arse off. They also changed bot behavior in pve Mission. Almost dead bot gets shot at, does a roll into wall and explodes. Insert star Fox reference here: do a barrel roll.

Now every bot does something like a roll once shot at. I actaully think this is a significant increase in difficulty of pve missions.

Not only, that you have the little rascals with perfect aim swarming everywhere, no, now they’re rolling all over the place. This makes them really anoying to take out with certain types of weapons.

I don’t like those changes.

0.8.0, please come back :frowning:

The patch is great… In general.

Increased the T5 premium ship’s price? Wat?

And this Crew Idea is so damn great, but i don’t want to pay for it with real money.

And for the guys who will don’t do it! Damn disadvantage. Boooh!

And where are the SR changes?

Increased the T5 premium ship’s price? Wat?

Of course they increased the price. Because we have a ton of new players who aren’t smart enough to realize that a Premium T5 ship isn’t going to make them better at the game and are dumb enough to pay $37 for one.

I’m interested to know what happens when a player pays for three ‘crews’ and equips all three Rank 15 implants… Because if they stack due to an oversight, players who pay to unlock 3 crews and equip all three Rank 15 implants will gain a combined 15% increase to both credit and synergy income.

I will not really leave, i will activate the Takamina-Mode, log in once per day. Grab the daily bonus. Log out.

And we’ll see, maybe something good will happen *cough*

So far nice patch. Can anyone post the visual new features of the premium ships?

“Store now has the winning stickers from the contest ‘Top Aerography’

YEAH !

Increased t5 price, just NO. I was waiting for a 50% sale, and they increase the price …

Crew : P2W

No more self heal with Eclipse : Good

Of course they increased the price. Because we have a ton of new players who aren’t smart enough to realize that a Premium T5 ship isn’t going to make them better at the game and are dumb enough to pay $37 for one.

I’ve bought all my missing DLC recently thanks to the 50% sale. I now have 42k GS waiting for sale. What’s wrong with it ?

But I won’t pay 2k gold for a Crew that will be for credits sooner or later.

I will not really leave, i will activate the Takamina-Mode, log in once per day. Grab the daily bonus. Log out.

And we’ll see, maybe something good will happen *cough*

It’s exactly what I was already doing. Log in, Monocrystal, x2, log off .

they seem to have removed the Biomorph invasion.

Apart from that, the crew idea is nice, but too much payToWin oriented for me. And I’m still hopinf for Skill Rating change, and maybe changes to motivate older player to help newer instead of “farming” on them…

@Efefay : the “Race” event was very nice, I haven’t forgotten.

The only way the pay to win ethos could be any more blatant is if they took away the free crew.

So not only do the devs not care about the community, they have the gall to lie to our faces! “This game is not pay to win” has been their mantra throughout the beta.

Well, here’s a blatant and significant advantage that can only be obtained by paying real money. That is as clear a case of Pay to Win as you can hope for!

Seriously, how do you get it this wrong? This is actually worse than what was implied in your Dev Blog!

Are you serious?
This patch is a giant step backwards (however there are a few good developments to be fair)

1.) Crew System

This Crew System is a perfect measurement of how this game develops more and more into a Pay-2-Win-Game. During Beta Stage it was perfectly possible to achieve nearly everything just by playing PvP and PvE. Nowadays you’ll have to pay real life money just for the cause to fit implants to your ships. You know: During PvP (or Sector) that means you cannot adapt to enemy strategy anymore. More: The Enemy who has paid real life currency has clear advantage simply because they paid money. Is this the game you want? Because if you do, you’ll make your game die within months.

2.) Player-versus-Environment Changes

Great more nerfs for newbies. More bots, better A.I. and 200k contract change cost are making the game horrible annoying for beginners. I can tell from 4 of my recruits in my list that they think the game is horrible. Just to recapitulate the most recent changes of you guys:

• You removed revival in PvE unless you pay money (or craft duplicators)

• You inserted cheating bots in the game with Aimbotting-Help.

(I have 4 games done today with T3 players where bots are always hitting players no matter how good their evasion moves are!)

So my final words: Do something else! Do NOT make it the same way that you’re following now but do it backwards! During Beta this game was something great. But with each patch I more and more become bored and annoyed by this game because it more and more develops into a game where money counts more than ingame experience!

C3vWb5w.jpg AqnH7qw.jpg

Something is definitely wrong here. 

aw come on make the crew function obtainable with credits

C3vWb5w.jpg AqnH7qw.jpg

Something is definitely wrong here. 

Can I ask what? I don’t understand what is wrong with those two pictures.

All I can say is P2W.

Check the gate objects against the icon. It’s off.

Check the gate objects against the icon. It’s off.

Oh true, you are right. Yeah quite a problem then.

the text is away from the gates and from the players from the cargo too

and also the quality of my ship is worse than ever.

every time i move around with my ship the textures move as well.

ibdKTqg.jpg

Look where my crosshair is and where my weapons are shooting.This game is unplayable for me right now  :01313:

And the kill notification has been like this (in the middle left of my screen) since 2 patches ago.