Star Conflict v.1.0.0 Discussion

[Update content](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/24309-star-conflict-v-10/)

IT’S HAPPENING!!!

Congratulations! fianlly end of open beta testing.

New Tier 5 ships sounds interesting, craftable ships worried about materials needed for it.

LRF : reverse thruster with new mechanism almost no help in battles. well ppl were demanding it.

But the Hull & Shield nerf made em more weaker than before.

nerfing to damage also not good for LRF.

Pulse laser was best inti weapon, now range reduced to before again ?

Yes those PvE fix was needed.

Maybe now 9v9 games won’t have a team with 6 LRFs on one side?

:smiley:

So is the issue fixed where your squads get seperated?

It’s great that tier 5 has several new features and premium ships. Make tier 5 as awesome as you can. But, how much do players with tier 4 ships suffer (in pvp) because of it? Did designers and developers test all this new tier 5 stuff while flying some of their own rank 10, 11, 12, 13 ships against it? I’m one who has completed the “blow through tier 4 ships as fast as possible” thing, so my perspective is more of a review of the experience rather than a struggling, in-progress complaint. I felt like tier 4 was pushed out of pvp. I’m not the only one who resorted to exclusively using pve and Invasion to grind synergy. Tier 4 is when people lose much of the pvp finesse they gained while grinding through ranks 1 through 9. If that is the plan, it worked. If that is not the plan, it needs some attention.

Where can I find info on when the server will be back up? Just updated and says it’s still Offline

Where can I find info on when the server will be back up? Just updated and says it’s still Offline

Give it time, they have to update the servers before putting them up.

Glad to see Shrapnel getting a boost, but I’m a little concerned about the boost to Ion. Several pilots (Tillowatty, Sash) were already very deadly with that gun.

Will give more feedback once I have played the new update.

Why reducing damage to jericho LRF torpedo? (again) D:
Cloud dmg sucks by the way…nobody stays there for 10 secs xD

Because it’s easy to use.

It’s finally here!!!

cKsAIL3.jpg?1

Because if the obstacle the enemy is hiding behind is a small one, the cloud will ensure that they don’t stay directly behind it. 

It can force them to change positions.

As for the reduction, I guess they want healers to stand more of a chance at actually surviving against a barrage of torps.

(so they can heal faster than the torp can hit and deal.)

We’ll see how it goes once the servers are up and running.  

I’d mash my keyboard in celebration, but–

Oh who am I kiddingawe;fuhaweg;uiwedsljhuaweiljhfwegd

So, any new update to when the servers will be up? It’s an hour past original estimate…

Glad to see Shrapnel getting a boost, but I’m a little concerned about the boost to Ion. Several pilots (Tillowatty, Sash) were already very deadly with that gun.

Will give more feedback once I have played the new update.

Yah, this will make things interesting to say the least. Not may ways to counter those things as it was… now Idk whats going to happen.

P.s. 

To those of you devs who are reading this, please look into the major lag/packet-loss spikes while the maintenance is up and running. It will make life that much easier on you guys. Many of us get 15%+ (sometimes 100%) packet loss constantly on Russian servers. (from the US side)

Please look into how each packet is routed. Thank you :slight_smile:

That being said… Congratulations on the 1.0 roll-out! :smiley:

Now, get to those advertising stations and bring us 10k+ people online per every hour. Get some of those servers from war-thunder to share with you or get some new servers in many locations.

OMG!!! woohooo so many new updates looking forward to them… cant wait to try :smiley:

LRF : reverse thruster with new mechanism almost no help in battles. well ppl were demanding it.

There’s a [‘How to Counter RT’](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/24240-guide-ways-to-encounter-the-reverse-thruster/) thread floating on the forums, but it’s a dead thread.