Star Conflict Twitch Broadcasts

Yeah I’d expect the same treatment as before. Especially with the way things are looking. Each day should reward an amount of electrum panels for use of your old destroyer. It said somewhere something about giving three panels for an R8 destroyer and five panels for an R11 one.

We will find out in about 2.5 hours once dailies refresh! ^^

14 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Yeah I’d expect the same treatment as before. Especially with the way things are looking. Each day should reward an amount of electrum panels for use of your old destroyer. It said somewhere something about giving three panels for an R8 destroyer and five panels for an R11 one.

We will find out in about 2.5 hours once dailies refresh! ^^

Apparently some already have the missions…

1 minute ago, Marcs25 said:

Apparently some already have the missions…

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

47 minutes ago, Marcs25 said:

No it’s not, it progression fit to the advancing rank of the ship. Destroyers should not be treated as normal ships, should not be as easy to be obtained as one. They should stick to how Secret Projects are made, to preserve the use and prevent abuse of overpopulation of said ships. And well about others not having the ship, bummer, not everyone get’s what they want.

No it’s not.

r8 destroyer requires 32 neodium plates.

r11 destroyer requires 32 enriched berrylium + 20 neodium plates.

r14 ? While you can think it is 32 enriched electum + 20 enriched berrylium + 14 neodiums plates, which would fit the progression, it is ? 60 enriched electrum, 36 enriched berryllium, and 36 neodium plates.

I never said they should be easy to get, but damn it takes already 3 months of farming to get the required berry/neo for r11 destroyers, and they ask for more then twice this amount, and with an even rarer resources ? It’s easily 4 months to get only berry/neo. And you still have 0 of electrum. So I’ll bet on a 8 months of farming.

Even if they aren’t casual ships, they still aren’t premiums. While you aren’t forced to use SP ships, there are no alternative to destroyers. So 8 months of farming is too much.

14 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Some of my Corp members are already able to do the missions

8 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

No it’s not.

r8 destroyer requires 32 neodium plates.

r11 destroyer requires 32 enriched berrylium + 20 neodium plates.

r14 ? While you can think it is 32 enriched electum + 20 enriched berrylium + 14 neodiums plates, which would fit the progression, it is ? 60 enriched electrum, 36 enriched berryllium, and 36 neodium plates.

I never said they should be easy to get, but damn it takes already 3 months of farming to get the required berry/neo for r11 destroyers, and they ask for more then twice this amount, and with an even rarer resources ?

Even if they aren’t casual ships, they still aren’t premiums. While you get skip SP ships, you can’t skip destroyers, there are no other way to play these ships. So 6 months of farming is too much.

We don’t decide the devs choice, if you don’t have the time to farm a ship that’s a bummer. They should not be handed out freely without much effort especially for a Destroyer. Not everyone can be appeased, and they Devs shouldn’t lower costs for a ship just to make everyone able to get it, the point of the grind and effort put into the ships. Most premiums you can build now are not even worth it, but destroyers should not be a thing all players have.

Some of my Corp members are already able to do the missions

We don’t decide the devs choice, if you don’t have the time to farm a ship that’s a bummer. They should not be handed out freely without much effort especially for a Destroyer. Not everyone can be appeased, and they Devs shouldn’t lower costs for a ship just to make everyone able to get it, the point of the grind and effort put into the ships. Most premiums you can build now are not even worth it, but destroyers should not be a thing all players have.

But premiums are not called premiums for nothing. It’s okey if a premium ship takes 6 months of farming, you aren’t supposed to get it for free anyway.

While here, it is a standard ship, something you’re supposed to get totally for free. 8 months of farming isn’t free.

2 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

But premiums are not called premiums for nothing. It’s okey if a premium ship takes 6 months of farming, you aren’t supposed to get it for free anyway.

While here, it is a standard ship, something you’re supposed to get totally for free. 8 months of farming isn’t free.

Remember that there is those daily mission, they already give a pretty Nice amount of ressources

10 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Technically it is? Nobody is forcing you to pay for a ship, and LOL, common 8 months is no way near the amount of time it takes to farm a ship. Don’t exaggerate just to make your argument seem better. It is a Standard Ship but practically equal to a secret project at rank 14 standards, so it should be similar to a Secret Project almost exact in grind. I swear ya’ll complain too soon, wait and see what more they have in store, sucks you can’t build a brand new max ship Day 1 ![:006:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006.png “:006:”)  

7 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Remember that there is those daily mission, they already give a pretty Nice amount of ressources

This is an event, you won’t get them once it is finished.

7 minutes ago, Marcs25 said:

Technically it is? Nobody is forcing you to pay for a ship, and LOL, common 8 months is no way near the amount of time it takes to farm a ship. Don’t exaggerate just to make your argument seem better. It is a Standard Ship but practically equal to a secret project at rank 14 standards, so it should be similar to a Secret Project almost exact in grind. I swear ya’ll complain too soon, wait and see what more they have in store, sucks you can’t build a brand new max ship Day 1 ![:006:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006.png “:006:”)  

Well, Brokk takes 6 months. Many players said it too. It’s not an exaggeration.

r11 Destroyers takes about 3 months to gather the materials. Same here one more time, I have many players reporting around the same values.

r14 requires more berry+neo then r11, so it is at least 3 months too right ? But then, you still need 60 electums. Since it takes ~3 months to get 32 berry+20 neo, and electrum is supposed to be rarer then both, then 60 electrum by simple maths is supposed to represent at least 3 months of farming too right ? To be exact, if you calculate with the idea that electrum is as rare as berryllium, then it IS 8 months of farming exactly. 

I exaggerated nothing here. Just simple maths.

@CinnamonFake will we get new turret module for destroyer? I was expecting some new one anything about it?

20 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

r11 Destroyers takes about 3 months to gather the materials. Same here one more time, I have many players reporting around the same values.

r14 requires more berry+neo then r11, so it is at least 3 months too right ? But then, you still need 60 electums. Since it takes ~3 months to get 32 berry+20 neo, and electrum is supposed to be rarer then both, then 60 electrum by simple maths is supposed to represent at least 3 months of farming too right ? To be exact, if you calculate with the idea that electrum is as rare as berryllium, then it IS 8 months of farming exactly. 

Can you provide any proof to your numbers? Cuz all i see is BS. If you grinded say like a hour or less a day and didn’t get much done than i would agree its some part less than what you are getting at, but full on grinding? So Much Exaggeration…Sorry this isn’t CareBear Conflict and a casual player who can’t put time into a game doesn’t get the endgame ship he wants fast and demands…This is what you appear to be implying.

8 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

When the missions for the dessy came out it took me (after events) 3 day for the r8, 1week for the r11 so for the r14 maybe arround 3… lets say a month but not more. that still ok cause other dest aren’t release yet so you’ll have time to chose witch dest you are fiting the best with! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

9 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

When the missions for the dessy came out it took me (after events) 3 day for the r8, 1week for the r11 so for the r14 maybe arround 3… lets say a month but not more. that still ok cause other dest aren’t release yet so you’ll have time to chose witch dest you are fiting the best with! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

This, yes yes yes. I built my r8 day 1 of the patch since i had collected rewards from events and tournaments. r11 took me 2 days after patch to farm the last 5 Rods in open space. So we can only expect that as the days go on the rewards will get better and we can see a significant amount of Electrum rewarded to us. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)  Just Give It Time after DAY 1 for the Devs to show us what they have in store…

This, yes yes yes. I built my r8 day 1 of the patch since i had collected rewards from events and tournaments. r11 took me 2 days after patch to farm the last 5 Rods in open space. So we can only expect that as the days go on the rewards will get better and we can see a significant amount of Electrum rewarded to us. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)  Just Give It Time after DAY 1 for the Devs to show us what they have in store…

Exatly ^^

47 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Yup, and then they drastically nerfed the loot chance, and augmented the numbers of materials needed, and remember, events aren’t available anymore.

I play the game 4 hours everyday, doing mostly fire support with a r11 maxed ship and doing Star Marathon everydays. I built one destroyer, and starting the second.  2 weeks to get 8 enriched berryllium. While this isn’t a bad score, it also means 8 weeks for 32 berrylium, then add neodium, and here are you 3 months.

Once again, events don’t count.  Even if they gave a free destroyers everyday during the event, it still doesn’t change the fact that without the event, it takes approximately 8 months to get it.

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Yup, and then they drastically nerfed the loot chance, and augmented the numbers of materials needed, and remember, events aren’t available anymore.

Try to craft one now.

I play the game 4 hours everyday, doing mostly fire support with a r11 maxed ship and doing Star Marathon everydays. I built one destroyer, and starting the second.  2 weeks to get 8 enriched berryllium. While this isn’t a bad score, it also means 8 weeks for 32 berrylium, then add neodium, and here are your 3 months.

Same result for OS. And for spacial scanner, I had to farm for 12 hours mysterious containers to get a single enriched berryllium (so far worse then the f2p option).

And once again, events are called events because they are time limited. Come too late, and no free destroyer for you. 

12 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Try to craft one now.

I play the game 4 hours everyday, doing mostly fire support with a r11 maxed ship and doing Star Marathon everydays. I built one destroyer, and starting the second.  2 weeks to get 8 enriched berryllium. While this isn’t a bad score, it also means 8 weeks for 32 berrylium, then add neodium, and here are your 3 months.

Same result for OS. And for spacial scanner, I had to farm for 12 hours mysterious containers to get a single enriched berryllium (so far worse then the f2p option).

And once again, events are called events because they are time limited. Come too late, and no free destroyer for you. 

Yea true that without events it take forever, that why i only make 1 ultimate r11 and i’ll do the same for r14, we’ll have to be realy carefull on the choosen dest this time, i’ll not craft 2 of ^^

6 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

3 bonuses for the rank 4 synergy level for Fed r14 are

• 100% increased time to overheat 

(…)

And the special module is different too :

(…)- The last choice is : When you fly at 90% of your max speed for 10 seconds, you generate a charge. At 3 charge you can activate the special module, giving you 40% damage increase for 5 seconds.

its 100% cooldown for weapons (the time it goes from hot to cold when you dont fire).

The 3rd spec mod accumulates charges you can use at any time; once you generated a charge you can use it at any time. If you have 3 charges you can use all 3 in a row (15 secs with 40% dmg). Each charge gives the same buff and can be “stored” as long as you want.

5 minutes ago, Papitas said:

its 100% cooldown for weapons (the time it goes from hot to cold when you dont fire).

Wat

Are you sure ? Since I’m using the french client, translations are sometimes weird. It says literally “The cooldown time is increased by 100%”. 

It would be kind of weird to have an instant cooldown on guns, especially when destroyers have railguns and the EM bubble because you can easily release the mouse button between two shoots.

And what happens if you “overheat” ? Instant refresh without penalty ?  ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

15 minutes ago, Papitas said:

The 3rd spec mod accumulates charges you can use at any time; once you generated a charge you can use it at any time. If you have 3 charges you can use all 3 in a row (15 secs with 40% dmg). Each charge gives the same buff and can be “stored” as long as you want.

Actually, the module description says nothing about the charge consumption. 

But even if the special consumed only one charge instead of all at once, you can’t get 40% for 15 seconds, because :

• The special have 7 seconds cooldown

• You can’t use the special unless you have the max number of charge, and since you’ve just consumed at least one, you can’t use it before at least 10 seconds (considering you go at full speed).

So, unless the special consume all charges directly AND give you 5 sec buff per charge, then it’s a 5 seconds buff.

But well, the 2 other options are much stronger even if it was a 15 seconds buff. Because this one ask you to constantly move at full speed, which is HARD for a destroyer, for an average of 20% damage buff.

While the second option gives you a permanent 20% damage buff AND a range buff, if you don’t move. And this time, standing still for a destroyer is really easy, especially combined with static shield. 

And the last one gives a bit less damage, but with no restriction at all, and also allows you to move faster or regenerate between fights. 

2 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Wat

Are you sure ? Since I’m using the french client, translations are sometimes weird. It says literally “The cooldown time is increased by 100%”. 

It would be kind of weird to have an instant cooldown on guns, especially when destroyers have railguns and the EM bubble because you can easily release the mouse button between two shoots.

And what happens if you “overheat” ? Instant refresh without penalty ?  ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

Actually, the module description says nothing about the charge consumption. 

But even if the special consumed only one charge instead of all at once, you can’t get 40% for 15 seconds, because :

• The special have 7 seconds cooldown

• You can’t use the special unless you have the max number of charge, and since you’ve just consumed at least one, you can’t use it before at least 10 seconds (considering you go at full speed).

So, unless the special consume all charges directly AND give you 5 sec buff per charge, then it’s a 5 seconds buff.

But well, the 2 other options are much stronger even if it was a 15 seconds buff. Because this one ask you to constantly move at full speed, which is HARD for a destroyer, for an average of 20% damage buff.

While the second option gives you a permanent 20% damage buff AND a range buff, if you don’t move. And this time, standing still for a destroyer is really easy, especially combined with static shield. 

And the last one gives a bit less damage, but with no restriction at all, and also allows you to move faster or regenerate between fights. 

Cooldown is quite bad since all destroyer weapons cooldown very quick already…if you overheat, then the weapon should be ready to fire again sooner (i guess).

From a trusty source (hey milf :D):

-The spec module starts its cooldown when the effect is enabled, so you only have 2 secs cooldown between each charge (so its 5+2+5+2+5). So you basically get 120% dmg boost through 19 secs. 30 secs to fully charge again. Great to attack hard, then retreat and recharge, repeat.
-Each activation consumes only one charge and does not require to have 3, you can activate the spec module with 1, 2 or 3 charges.

The one with 20% dmg and 5% range forces you to stand still. You cant turn nor pitch, its awful imo. A terrible module for a destroyer that is based on mobility…aaand you are also wasting the 8% crit chance from fed.