Star Conflict Twitch Broadcasts

405ace9491b601baab9be0c95111.jpg

Welcome to discuss [New Destroyer Sirius Broadcast!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31543-destroyer-sirius-broadcast/)

Fix the bugs first! I posted almost, if not all the spotted bugs, then broadcast. Hot-fix should solve all of my reported issues.

Also, provide a missing section from the Russian’s forum to our forum, which contains a full list of bug fixes for this patch.

The destroyer looks awesome!
Except the two thingies at the front.

And yeah: Bugfixes first.

The new special modules looks kind of weird IMO

A 2 second 20% damage buff with no mobility can NEVER compete against the old permanent buff. 

Every 4th synergy level bonus change for every ship. That’s sad but it’s for all so…

Can one post what exactly the 4th bonus do? The bonus itself read bad for this time, but I can’t login now so I don’t see it for sure.

That gona be realy hard to craft one of those oO i already spend over 30m …

3 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

Every 4th synergy level bonus change for every ship. That’s sad but it’s for all so…

Can one post what exactly the 4th bonus do? The bonus itself read bad for this time, but I can’t login now so I don’t see it for sure.

3 bonuses for the rank 4 synergy level for Fed r14 are

• 100% increased time to overheat 

• 33%spread reduce and projectile speed for kinetics

-Same for EM

And the special module is different too :

-One is the usual 12% damage buff, or 60% speed buff, or 250 shield regen 

-One is an active : Press once, your ship stop immediately for 2 seconds, and you get 20% increased damage and 5% range 

• The last choice is : When you fly at 90% of your max speed for 10 seconds, you generate a charge. At 3 charge you can activate the special module, giving you 40% damage increase for 5 seconds.

Obviously, the “old”  special module is better because it’s a permanent buff without any energy or movement needed. 

Nice to see Rakza being hilarious again. Gotta thank him for giving us a sneak peak on the names for the new Destro Guns and Alien Space ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

720 thingies for 60 plates… they are ridiculous aren’t they?!

Waaaaaaaaay too many resources needed. Especially with the semi-recent nerf to ore refining.

And what’s with the weird protrusions on the front of the ship? They don’t do anything so why do they exist? Maybe you could replace the 2 second stationary weapon buff thing with some sort of massive beam or weapon or something. Idk it’s just a thought.

Yup the amount of ressources is way too high, even if we complet every mission that might take us a month before behing able to get one :confused: at least that give us the time to chose witch dest are we gona make 

19 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Waaaaaaaaay too many resources needed. Especially with the semi-recent nerf to ore refining.

And what’s with the weird protrusions on the front of the ship? They don’t do anything so why do they exist? Maybe you could replace the 2 second stationary weapon buff thing with some sort of massive beam or weapon or something. Idk it’s just a thought.

7 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Yup the amount of ressources is way toi high, even if we complet every mission that might take us a month before behing able to get one :confused: at least that give us the time to chose witch dest are we gona make 

They are giving us missions to do these in the first place, i bet they will get better in rewards. And remember these are Rank 14 Destroyers, they are mean’t to be difficult to get, making it too easy defeats the purpose, else we would have a storm of overpowered ships in T5 as of now…

Sorry but farming 720 thingies in OS is NOTHING you can do in a month. Not w/o investing extrem time.

And just they are T5 destroyer doesn’t mean they need to be next to impossible to get.

13 minutes ago, Lord_Xenon said:

Sorry but farming 720 thingies in OS is NOTHING you can do in a month. Not w/o investing extrem time.

And just they are T5 destroyer doesn’t mean they need to be next to impossible to get.

But can we at least give the devs a chance to show us better rewards instead of whining DAY 1 of the patch? Like common relax for a bit, only Wallet Warriors are getting it Day 1, let’s just wait and see. Almost all past Broker missions like these have given us nearly all the special resources needed to build a destro, have faith.

Funy fact is that to do the missions this day, you need another destroyer.

And most of the players don’t have one.

But well, most of the problem about the farming needed comes from the fact that we need 3 destroyer structure instead of 2.

The r14 actually cost more berrylium and neodium then the r11 and r8 destroyer, and this is weird.

I like the ship and it looks like a big KAZOO

7 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Funy fact is that to do the missions this day, you need another destroyer.

And most of the players don’t have one.

But well, most of the problem about the farming needed comes from the fact that we need 3 destroyer structure instead of 2.

The r14 actually cost more berrylium and neodium then the r11 and r8 destroyer, and this is weird.

No it’s not, it progression fit to the advancing rank of the ship. Destroyers should not be treated as normal ships, should not be as easy to be obtained as one. They should stick to how Secret Projects are made, to preserve the use and prevent abuse of overpopulation of said ships. And well about others not having the ship, bummer, not everyone get’s what they want.

7 minutes ago, Harrypotty said:

I like the ship and it looks like a big KAZOO

I thought it looked like a Big Tic^^, hence the 2 appendages in the front ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

6 minutes ago, Marcs25 said:

But can we at least give the devs a chance to show us better rewards instead of whining DAY 1 of the patch? Like common relax for a bit, only Wallet Warriors are getting it Day 1, let’s just wait and see. Almost all past Broker missions like these have given us nearly all the special resources needed to build a destro, have faith.

You have no clue or? I can’t tell your IQ, but I hope it isn’t low with such a statement.

1. You really think, that they give away 600+ resources with the event?

2. What is with all those, that CAN’T participate in this event?

11 minutes ago, Lord_Xenon said:

You have no clue or? I can’t tell your IQ, but I hope it isn’t low with such a statement.

1. You really think, that they give away 600+ resources with the event?

2. What is with all those, that CAN’T participate in this event?

Thanks for being rude and not actually taking into consideration what i said. In the past events they gave the full material not the little bits required to build it, aka Bery Rod or Neo Plate in the past. So we can only expect they will be giving Electrum Plates as a reward for the daily later on in the event. And to those who can’t participate in the event? Lol bummer, you can’t have something that appeases everyone’s schedule, unfortunate but how it is and has been, don’t understand why you would ask the question the answer is right there if you think about it ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”) . Not being mean, just being realistic…