Star Conflict OBT v 0.8.1
Note: There will be an extended maintenance tomorrow on May 23rd, 2013.
- Simplified logging in through Steam. Linking your login and password with Gaijin.Online is no longer mandatory.
- Added functionality to create custom game lobbies in practice mode.
- Chat command /lobby deleted.
- Reworked the friendly fire system:
- In Arcade PvP mode, you take full damage from your own weapons and missiles, but do not take damage from your allies.
- In Classic PvP mode, you take full damage and damage your allies.
Player Account and Security
- Added the ability to store your password.
- PLEASE NOTE! This is an unsafe operation and we can not guarantee the security of your password, if you use this feature on public computers or provide access to your computer to other people.
- Added a new battleground for PvP battles “Abandoned outpost”.
- Reworked the looting system.
- Upon discovering a valuable module, it is now necessary to “extract” ir from the wreckage of the ship.
- There is a chance of breaking the module during extraction, in which case you will automatically receive credits for a broken unit.
- The probability of finding loot has been significantly increased.
- Beta catalyst “Cheetah II” now increases maximum speed by 15% (previously 20%).
- Combat log is now stored in a separate file. Control commands can be found on the game’s wiki at wiki.star-conflict.com
- Afterburners now grant only a 50% increase in maximum speed, instead of 75%.
- Base speeds of all ships have been compensated to maintain the same dynamics.
- Slightly reduced Jericho shield bonus.
- Speed increased by 5% (from base speed).
- Hull and shield capacity increased by 25%.
- Parasitic Remodulator recharge reduced by 15%.
- Phase Modulator recharge time reduced by 15%.
- “Orion” Targeting Complex improves damage by an additional 20%. Recharge time reduced by 15%.
- “Plasma Arc” damage increased by 15%.
- The “Plasma Arc” module icon now shows how many targets it can potentially hit.
- Weapon System Inhibitor efficiency increased by 30%.
- Energy Absorber recharge time reduced by 15%.
- Stasis Generator recharge time reduced by 50%.
- Ion Emitter effect duration increased by 20%. Recharge time reduced by 15%
- Engineering frigates now only have 4 cannons (previously 6).
- Changed the logic of engineering drones:
- Now the drones activate themselves, attacking the enemy and repairing the owner’s ship.
- Enabling the module overloads the drones’ logic circuits, they start repairing all allied ships around them, but eventually break down and disappear.
- EM Scattering Field effect duration changed from 20 to 60 seconds.
- Weapon Overcharge now affects the next shot after activation. The cost of shots and cooldown change accordingly.
- Infrared Pulsar can no longer be activated until your ship is locked by an enemy (to prevent false activations).
- Lightweight Hull now grants 20% less bonus speed.
- Current bonuses to module and ship characteristics are available again. They can be displayed by pressing CTRL.
- Removed bonus display in the ship tree. Only the actual characteristics are shown.
- Reworked managing equipment in shipyards, modules are now grouped by type.
- Removed the warranty repair system.
- Added the ability to send text messages to other players.
- Mail messages you don’t read disappear after 60 days.
- Added highlighting object contours. You can turn it off in the game options.
- In the tactical map you can see any player’s ranking and corporation by hovering your mouse over the player.
- Fixed some starting contracts. Now the victory contract will be available from rank 1. Its cooldown time has also been removed
- Fixed a bug related to a rank 8 Techs contract. Now the contract is executed correctly by the ships of the Fighter class, using the T2 module.
- Simplified the terms of several Tech and Warden contracts.
Sounds and music
- Added new phrases for PvE and PvP (Rus).
- New sounds for several role modules.
- Fixed Diffusion Shield sounds.
- Fixed a bug with the sounds of Warp Gate.
- Improvements sounds of hits (on stone surfaces).
- Activating Adaptive Camouflage now correctly resets EMP bomb in “Detonation”.
- Fixed the display of the number of targets (in module icon) that may be affected or are affected by it. More powerful allied modules were not previously accounted for.
- Improved mechanics of missiles with energy-neutralising and slowing effect fields. Previously, it could fail if the target ship was destroyed with the missile still in flight.