Star Conflict OBT v0.8.0 update#1

_ Star Conflict OBT v 0.8.0 update # 1 _

Game balance: General
* Removed the “Fleet Support” mechanic.

Game balance: Contracts
* Introduced the limit on the maximum level of loyalty (it is now impossible to gain more than the maximum rank of 12).

Game Mode “Beacon Hunt”
* The game does not stop when the ships of one of the teams are eliminated. This team can wait for a change of beacon position and continue the fight.

Ships: General
* Interceptor speed increased by 10%.
* Survivability (hull and shields combined) for all frigates reduced by 10%.

Interceptor: Covert Ops
* “Orion” system now increases damage by 75% (previously 33%).

Fighter: Gunship
* Engine overdrive bonus increased to 45% (previously 25%).

Frigates: Guard
* Survivability (hull and shields combined) for all frigates reduced by 15%.
* Speed reduced by 5%.
* Removed additional resistance to all kinds of damage (previously 15%).
* Reduced main weapon damage bonus to 25% (previously 75%).
* Guard modules distance bonus reduced to 25% (previously 50%).

Frigates: Long Range
* “Disintegrator” damage increased by 60%.
* Disintegrator charge velocity reduced by 25%.
* Jericho guided missiles speed increased. Damage increased.

Weapons and modules: General
* Removed modules T2 Hull Modifier modules from the store (there are no T2 ships with slots of this type).
* “Collision Compensator” applies to both ships, even when only one of them has the module.
* IR flares now also interfere with hostile Disintegrators (cancelling target lock).

Bug fixes
* The level of synergy on premium ships is now returned to its maximum value (for those ships, where it wasn’t at the maximum level after the 0.8.0 update).

Not bad patch, however I think all T4 interceptors (e.g. the recently-promoted kris versions, etc) (and maybe other T4 ships) should have the slot for passive engine mod. Because otherwise they are completely outclassed in speed by the ships which have it. It’s one of the main differences between T3 and T4…

Aw, not a frigate nerf :frowning: just guard, yeah not the others!

Noooooo don’t patch too much!!! This is by far the most balanced this game has ever been.

Guard ships tankiness: Easily killed by a gunship of equal level especially if you take out the engineer around first. Their DPS has been nerfed because they only have 4 turrets to shoot from - this is balanced enough. (Make jericho shoot from two on each side omg, 3 on one side and 1 on the other is aesthetically silly.)

Long range ships: EVERYONE HATES FRIGATES DOING NOTHING IN THE BACK OF THE MAP keep these guys down so people play up close more. That’s why weapons had their range nerfed.

Gunships: Engine overdrive was PERFECT as it was, by upgrading it you will have empire gunships going 500mps carrying the EMP in detonation mode where t2 interceptors can’t even catch them because of no hull mods to help with speed.

This patch made the entire game more TEAM oriented. Perhaps add into the tutorial how all roles need filled in order to have victory and please please please don’t over patch this current game design it’s a TON of fun to play!!!

So Guard Frigates are getting  -25% total survivability, woah that is a lot, but I feel it was totally necesary. More speed for Ceptors and More damage for Gunships, I like this update a lot. :slight_smile:

I’d llike to switch form tackler fighter to gunship… Need an option to sell my old fighters wich i don’t like at all please…

Anyway my frigs went guard and to be honest they are quite crap (lvel 7 sinergy)

The real thing I hope the most : FIX update !

It’s became really hard to play with all theses crash :confused:

Too sad

And the same : The nerf in engine overdrive is not necessary, Without really boost my ship, my Kastor go to 450. I can’t imagine if 20% are added. They will become the better ship to start a bacon hunt. You destroy all ennemy inty who come after you, and the time frig come in the place too… The only way will be to conter them with over ship with overdrive.

What does this mean?

What is that?

Game balance: Contracts

* Introduced the limit on the maximum level of loyalty (it is now impossible to gain more than the maximum rank of 12).

The current maximum is limited to 12 grade (pre-T5 content and the subsequent opening of ranks).

From now earn loyalty above this limit can not be.

In this case, if you had previously accumulated loyalty above 12 grade, it was not lost, but simply does not appear in the  game.

Game doesn’t favor russian players at all, right? RIGHT?

Game doesn’t favor russian players at all, right? RIGHT?

This change is for Russian and English players.

What is that?

It was a protection for recently bought ships.

And let’s think together here, I wonder who the players are with everything at Rank 15?

Wtf.

Hey. why are guard frigs getting nerfed?

This is so weird. jerico went from competitive to vastly out gunned. So quickly.

Now gaurd ships are going to get nerfed.

Nooooo not the guard moduel tooooo. U useally die befor an enemy is in range anyway. wtf.

Mmmm…I can’t even see any fix for the frame rate bug in the log…Have you seen my topic in the bug section???

Nooooo not the guard moduel tooooo. U useally die befor an enemy is in range anyway. wtf.

Have you been accidentally hitting self destruct on your guard frigate? Because this is about the only possible way I can imagine this to happen to you.

So Guard Frigates are getting  -25% total survivability, woah that is a lot, but I feel it was totally necesary. More speed for Ceptors and More damage for Gunships, I like this update a lot. :slight_smile:

I’m hoping that it doesn’t make it pointless to play a guard frig at this point.  Huge damage nerf, huge defensive nerfs, significant survivability point nerf…  Its not looking good at all

Have you been accidentally hitting self destruct on your guard frigate? Because this is about the only possible way I can imagine this to happen to you.

All you have to do is mix your damages up…Seriously…its not as hard as people make it out to be.

I cannot see how this is bad nor good. This needs more testing. Testing is good. 

It was a protection for recently bought ships.

Not really. You’re stopping everyone else from progressing beyond rank 12 while those who already proceeded to rank 15 will retain their sub-faction loyalty and will have it back as soon as T5 hits. Should have stopped it ages ago tbh.

While Guard frigate nerf is pretty drastic, it was a known fact that it had to be nerfed. Some changes on Guard frigates are not too bad.