Star Conflict OBT v.0.9.7 Discussion

The new prices on red and black… why?

I figure they were the most bought colors in the game. So you increase the price to achive… what exactly??

So, I predict they will be bought less now… Idk maybe marketing-mentality differs from country to country…

I would also like to see an 24 hours option with Silver. Make it quite pricey like 1,2 Mio for 3 colors on a T5 (downscaling). 

I figure they were the most bought colors in the game. So you increase the price to achive… what exactly??

Because Russian marketing department.

The contract window should get a smaller box, you must now press at the edge of the screen to close it, making it possible to close the window by pressing anywhere outside it would be better in my opinion.

I am still losing my aim, so sadly that didn’t change.

But ingame it seems good enough so far :slight_smile:

The contract window should get a smaller box, you must now press at the edge of the screen to close it, making it possible to close the window by pressing anywhere outside it would be better in my opinion.

I am still losing my aim, so sadly that didn’t change.

But ingame it seems good enough so far :slight_smile:

Godamnit, I still have 6 hours of work before testing xD

Love the changes, don’t nerf income, as someone mentioned its hard to farm loyality, im allready half into t4 ships but i can’t get enough loyalty for the blue gear from faction store…

Also, anyone should read this fine article which i stumbled upon yesterday, devs that means you too!;)))

http://morgaren.hubpages.com/hub/Content-Locust-How-They-Change-The-MMO-Landscape

Isn’t it obvious?  It’s all about supply and demand.  Red and Black were heavily demanded, but the supply is limited.

Space-Red can only be extracted from the pulsing veins of the enraged space-manatee, which is endangered and thus only hunted by pirates.   They can’t shoot well due to eyepatches.  If they can take it alive, it must be subjected to hours of political blogging, arguments of which is Best Pony, and patch notes until that lovely red color begins to spew from its neck and forehead.

Space-Black is a mixture of Dark Matter, orphan puppy tears, and the black miasma of the blackest souls.  It must be mixed at close to absolute zero while reading horrible poetry, lest a sparkle of joy get in and ruin everything.  Even after mixing, it remains incredible volatile, so much so that one knock-knock joke can turn it straight to plaid.  It can only be applied while blasting Linkin park over the ship’s radio, and the pilot has to comb their hair over one eye until it dries.

As you can clearly see, raising the price was the only logical choice.

Love the changes, don’t nerf income, as someone mentioned its hard to farm loyality, im allready half into t4 ships but i can’t get enough loyalty for the blue gear from faction store…

Also, anyone should read this fine article which i stumbled upon yesterday, devs that means you too!;)))

http://morgaren.hubpages.com/hub/Content-Locust-How-They-Change-The-MMO-Landscape

why is there a hidden message in your post? o_O

just wondering what it is supposed to mean.

edit: message deleted.

Premium profitability is what?  Do we get GS rewards now to pay for synergy transfer?

Yeah, mean troll, too early in the morning.

I’m wondering if the PvE difficulty will change for a three man squad.  I know if you’re down to one ship it can be near impossible to survive some stages.

For the color prices I guess I’m sticking with the default colors.

Two “small” patches in a row, I wonder about next week.

it was a generated key for my business and i was wondering why i couldn’t paste the link normaly… i was pasting the link but nothing happend, i wouldnt notice it if you didn’t point it out, thx but sorry to dissapoint this is no hidden message lol

Thanks for the optimisation!

That really helped a lot! No more 5 frames fest in first battle for me!

:good:

Well, just gave this a quick test in three battles and having tried all possible combinations of the new options I am just about unable to hit anything at all now with RFB whereas yesterday I had no problems. I tire of having to relearn this game every other patch.

In addition I feel trolled by the aiming reticle being made yet more invisible than it was before by making it more transparent of all things.

So that’s it for me, I’m out. Good luck guys. o7

Well i do agree the aim could use something more visible, or try to be a bit more visible, cause alot of times i just lose it… i fly a guardian and as i try to keep track of anything faster around me (which is basicly ANY other ship) i just lose sight of my aim… if you can make it a bit more visible that would be great

Wow. They’re so transparent with their exploits to the point where I actually find it a little insulting. 

I got wind of the paint prices going up 2 nights ago on the Russian forums, however I thought it was for all colours, which I would have reluctantly accepted. This however is purely exploitative and you know what, rude.

Black and red are bound to be very popular colours, potentially even the most popular combo. Black n red looks cool, most would agree. I hold Knight Rider responsible, personally.

Putting the prices up on blk/red; Why? Less people will choose it and consider alternative colour schemes?

Because somebody on the dev team thought it would be stupid if everyone had black/red?

(These are of course merely my assumptions of the cause, based off the effect.)

It’s like they’re trying to  enforce**   diversity rather than to  endorse **it, which is a very stupid and obnoxious thing to do.

What would really help the situation is more colours. A lot more colours.  Consider how many shades and possibilities there could be. I think human eyes can perceive roughly 10 million shades n a computer can display 16.8m?

The current paint system is very basic and sucks for anything other than sinking gold/making profit. Actually that’s bull; it’s good if you’re happy with choosing from a very limited pallet of colours, many of which don’t blend well.

The current 18 colours are very underwhelming and offers very little good colour combos imo; in my mind its obvious why so many people choose black/red.

I hope for a significant update to the paint interface/system, myself, before I consider using it again.

PVE sounds cool, I’m looking forward to trying it with 3 people and hopefully it’s more difficult/rewarding. 

Remove all button sounds nice; now I’ll only have to lag for moments once when the servers are taking a crap, rather than lagging switching every, single, damn, item :wink:

:edit: can’t even find it, lol

ooh man why why why devs? why fix the lead aim if u just gona fak the main aim up?? are u dimwits? you FADE the O in main crosshairs! its very hard to see now, way harder than before?! do u even lisen to folks even? this week there has been a lot of talk about aiming i was sure your got it and would fix it… but as always when u fix it u break somthing bigger. GIVE CUSTOM  crosshairs like warthunder… but im still trying to get how u make such poor fix in aim.

but you fixed the booster problem. thats kinda nice… but what good is it when you cant aim?

PLEASE real fighters have Glowing aims in the cockpit my space fighter sould have the same!!

ooh well back to wasthunder the sadness continues

My gauss tackler is now…AWESOME…

The aim is kinda trollish with its transparentness…But I suppose you are just trying to find a way to make us happy with the aim/lead thingy.

But this aim doesn’t work, it needs to stand out more, not less :wink:

FIRST IMPRESSION:

Ping compensate works very well. So well that i don’t understand why u had to put autoaim back. Anyway good job (for the ping compensation not for the auto aim back).

But could you please explain me why you make crossair more invisible patch after patch?? I mean it’s a no sense.

come on devs plz reply. why is aim still sprayNprey, now u see it KA-BooM now u dont?! why rush a fix if its not rly fixing anything!! aaah the paint couler was the pressing matter you needed more $$$ now i see,

still u are planing to make this a 3player MMO thats just sad man. you sould make like 10 pilot raids.

2 months to star citezen alpha. you are soo losing it here devs.

BNo seriously … i dopn’t understand. What’s the porblem in make the crossair bright green or orange? 

Not at all impressed with the “xxxx the player base by gouging the most popular customisation option” approach.

The rest sounds good, but that one change is a cancerous tumor squatting in the middle of the patch. Seriously, why do you have such contempt for your players?

It’s good to see that they corrected the aim system. Now the game will be playable again. :slight_smile: