Star Conflict OBT v.0.9.2 Discussion

Antibus, can you tell us if there is a coloring option with credits?

this and i hate to say what i am going to say but you hsould do like in world of tanks you can buy perimable color for credits and permanent for standards

Antibus, can you tell us if there is a coloring option with credits?

No, customization will be availible for GS only. 

I must say though:

I am sad that you guys still did nothing to fix the progression rate.

You guys have nerfed it time after time after time, and then take a very long time to finally buff it again. Right now there is no real reason for me to play anymore(And I frankly don’t) because I am getting nowhere.

The current progression is still insanely long and doesn’t feel fun anymore.

And torpedo change…seriously?! Do you guys have ANY idea of how powerful the torpedo already is?! The torpedo change…I can’t even think of any reason why this change was warranted! 

Ammunition

Torpedo : Explosion radius increased by 20%

That is a confirmed mistake in patchnotes - Torpedo explosion radius is reduced by 20% not increased.

and btw 4h to apply a small patch?

This is not a “small patch”, if you read the patch notes thoroughly.

That is a confirmed mistake in patchnotes - Torpedo explosion radius is reduced by 20% not increased.

Oh dear. That makes a LOT more sense, though.  :taunt:

This is not a “small patch”, if you read the patch notes thoroughly.

yeah my bad i didn’T check teh list befroe postng because usually a patch for a patch is some small tweak but here it is as large as the original patch itself it seems and im just too used to EVE where they just teste verything on a test server first and then just transfer it over the main server and only take a few minute so they can do it during downtime :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really comparable as that game is a difference scale, contains a persistent open world plus involves a paid monthly subscription in order to play. As such, providing with subscribers with continued and stable access to the game is paramount, whereas this is less important in a lobby-based shooter where nobody is really affected all that much by a few hours of downtime.

Some people could use the break and see some sunlight, have some food, hug their loved ones, etc. (I include myself in this category)

Or come to the forums and become familiar with the patch and the rest of the community before the servers come back up again :slight_smile:

Ships of all ranks can now be repainted

Stickers and colours can now be applied permanently

I look forward to getting back on Monday and checking this out. It’s nice to see that Gaijin figured out, at least with this small thing, that creating more happy customers by giving us permanents equals more paying customers instead of expecting people to shovel money repeatedly for temps, which caused most people to leave it alone.

Since I can’t access the game ATM, can anyone tell me how much GS they are charging for stickers and paint layers? Thanks in advance.

And my assumption is that teamwork is still discouraged and the squad size nerf is still in effect. I didn’t see any notes to the contrary.

-Lib (mobile)

Not really comparable as that game is a difference scale, contains a persistent open world plus involves a paid monthly subscription in order to play. As such, providing with subscribers with continued and stable access to the game is paramount, whereas this is less important in a lobby-based shooter where nobody is really affected all that much by a few hours of downtime.

Some people could use the break and see some sunlight, have some food, hug their loved ones, etc. (I include myself in this category)

Or come to the forums and become familiar with the patch and the rest of the community before the servers come back up again :slight_smile:

i could hardly argue with that XD first time i actually post on the forum but been folowing since 9.0 the first patch i saw since i started playing not so long ago i got 3 of my friends to get to play the game too i bougth the elite DLC during steam summer sale its how i discovered this awesome game XD (finally a replacement for my WOT addiction) and now im waiting for another special 35% or higher to buy the pirates DLC :P 

I hope I’ve got my prize money when I log in (after patching), because I have a lot of ships to repaint…

NoooooOoOoOOoooooo …

Modules
Energy Absorber

Effect strength reduced by 54%

Duration reduced by:

Mk.II - by 7%

Military - by 16,2%

Mk.III/Premium — by 17,5%

Experimental — by 25%

Patch reads funny.

Perma paint is big news

Premium ships still screwed ?

Nothing more? seriously im like waiting for corp battles vs corps, 

improved corporation communication (and so on)

dreadnoughts for corporations? 

sector battle increased? and all you do is fixing on ships, i believe this game will stay the way it is but just fixing and or adding new ships /weapons / modules. = good but still boring if u cant get the other things in too.

4 hours was kinda much yea, i was playing right before maintenance and was like, uhm 4 hours, wtf probably 70 mb download to get 4 hours of work upp. aha

Are you really buffing empire engineer’s shields (patchnote is messed up on that part)? it’s not that big of a buff since they are hull tanked, but still, they are already very very durable, so that seems strange to me.

Basically now every interceptor can be bishotted.

And ECM iusse is still there (1 second less duration in stasis doesn’t change ANYTHING) but the class is nerfed all around to be less playable and enjoinable.

Oh… and offcourse guards have more shilds so they can annoy more with those no0b,uniterruttible  pulsar… and evey one else have less hull and shhilds to resist it.

But hey… i can’t now paint my ultra nerfed t5 recon… so when i ll implode in 0,5 sec i can at least see a black ship imploding … WOW.

hmmm, this patch and his refound hull/shield seems to be correct !

need to try this !! xD

even after this patch, game is still bad. lol, and if players cannot choose what “game mode for each battle will be” then it kinda sucks, you have to go into random battles each single time you search for game.

still not gonna enjoy playing this really much. still bad

U don’t even know what are u talking about, so please just don’t .

1 less sec in stasys doesn’t mean ANYTHING while u are focus fired … STASIS should be REMOVED. That’s all. And the only chnage ECMs needed…

And pulsar must be interrutible. 

Engineers were good as they were.

Which ships have now more/less max speed? Would be interesting to know. for me it feels that the game got way slower with 9.0

I 2nd this comment - Since 0.90 the game feels so much slower than it did before - Although I dont think its anything to do with indicated speeds of ships

I 2nd this comment - Since 0.90 the game feels so much slower than it did before - Although I dont think its anything to do with indicated speeds of ships

They nerfed the Cheetah 2 Fed implant, it used to give a flat 15% faster boost speed, not it’s 7%. This was with 0.9.0. btw.

Anyway, con i suggest you a total refound for ECM modules (premium expecially) people bought?

If they want them anyway they can buy back, if they don’t … well u make people less angry. 

Actually u should act this way everytime u change a module.