Star Conflict OBT v.0.9.18 Discussion

[Update content](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/22573-star-conflict-obt-v0918/)

So can wings face another wing with more or less players? How many players are in a wing?

Goodbye, Custom Battles. It was nice knowing you.

Since nobody is going to fly this mode anymore, why not just remove it?

" Pilots no longer receive the following rewards for PvP Custom battles:"

Custom was my last resort to fight back against high ping and bad team mates.
I’ll play in a balanced manner only in conquest sector. You just lost a fan of the game

So can wings face another wing with more or less players? How many players are in a wing?

Wings can only be matched with other wings, there can be up to 12 pilots. As soon as there’s a wing in a que it is matched with another wing, regardless the size. So we advise you to enter the que with full wing.

Wings can only be matched with other wings, there can be up to 12 pilots. As soon as there’s a wing in a que it is matched with another wing, regardless the size. So we advise you to enter the que with full wing.

OMG…this really looks like the first approach to clan wars lol

“ELO rating” - it’s not an acronym but a name so it’s written “Elo” please.

please add in an option in the settings to turn the efficiency notifications back to the old version of just appearing at the side of the screen…

Some nice Changes this Patch.

Captian Pick

I was getting tired of always being captian. It’s nice and all and i like being capt., but if you’re the captian in every single Match 'cause of your Rating, it starts to suck.

Custom Battles

Nice one. I was already thinking, they would never Change it. Now this mode can’t be abbused anymore to farm synergy.

Wings

Interesting change. I’ll have to try it.  A question about it though: If two full wings fight eachother, will there still be random pilots in the match or will it be corp vs. corp only then?

Efficiency Notifications

those things are still in my face? I was hoping for a change back to the old system. I don’t care about how many points i got by popping something when i’m in combat if it distracts me. Atleast not right in my face. On the edge of screen was perfectly fine.

Some nice Changes this Patch.

Wings

Interesting change. I’ll have to try it.  A question about it though: If two full wings fight eachother, will there still be random pilots in the match or will it be corp vs. corp only then?

No, two wings (maybe not even full) will only fight each other.

No, two wings (maybe not even full) will only fight each other.

So its possible that a 8-man-wing fights a 12-man-wing?

As much as I like the Idea of wings… you told us, that a wing can fight randoms, or at least the rest is filled up with randoms. 

How long will it take now with a wing to find a battle? I had a hard time finding any matches since the last patch. 

Sadly its not really that what I hoped for. 

As much as I like the Idea of wings… you told us, that a wing can fight randoms, or at least the rest is filled up with randoms. 

How long will it take now with a wing to find a battle? I had a hard time finding any matches since the last patch. 

Sadly its not really that what I hoped for.

Wings will not fight with random players. 6+ Coordinated players is too much of a force for random pilots to fight with.

two wings (maybe not even full) will only fight each other.

Exactly and thats why noone will play these wings

There are few corps that can fill a 12man wing

my recommendation: limit wings to 6 or 7 players

then there will be enough corps that can fight that way

“Improved customization button appearance”

FINALLY

two wings (maybe not even full) will only fight each other.

Exactly and thats why noone will play these wings

There are few corps that can fill a 12man wing

my recommendation: limit wings to 6 or 7 players

then there will be enough corps that can fight that way

Yes, it is possible.

Wings sizes may be changed later according to our statistics and your feedback. Try this feature and then tell us your opinion on the matter.

1392894581-yolololo.png

Yeah ! Thanks for the %Value on Resistance !

any chance we’ll be seeing a rework to the ship customization any time soon? very few people have enough money to use it, as is.

and is there ever going to be an increase to max warehouse size? its not big enough to equip all ships.

1392894581-yolololo.png

Yeah ! Thanks for the %Value on Resistance !

Ok, this is AWSOME

Is there any difference in rewards between flying in a wing battle or in a random SQ battle?

Is there any difference in rewards between flying in a wing battle or in a random SQ battle?

No.