Star Conflict OBT v.0.9.11 Discussion

No they didn’t.

Forum poll was hugely in favour of fixed tier matchmaking.

In game poll was about equally split, with the discrepancy between the two being consistent with the short-lived original poll’s “no opinion” answer. Ergo, people who didn’t care much either way just voted Option A to get some money, and falsely inflated the popularity of Option A.

Should people care not, they would vote for the last option as it is closer to button. 

We have collected forum feedback on tiers poll, thank you.

You continue to evade the question, which tells me you deliberately misled people by posting a misleading poll and never bothering to correct people when they thought they were voting for fixed tier matchmaking.

Why did we need to do this? We have collected your feedback and it is in work. Once again, thank you for providing us with your personal opinion. 

Now please, return to the topic.

Hmm can’t wait to see the changes :). I was kinda hoping there would be some ship tweaking but maybe next time.

Keep up the good work guys.

Hmm can’t wait to see the changes :). I was kinda hoping there would be some ship tweaking but maybe next time.

Keep up the good work guys.

At the moment, there is a [tournament going on](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21695-tournament-best-in-space/) any balancing changes would tell on its results, we do not want this to happen and are willing for all participants to be with the same balance they are used to. 

Can you tell us now about the credit/synergy gain per SQ-Battle? 

Is it the same like in normal PvP?

At the moment, there is a [tournament going on](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/21695-tournament-best-in-space/) any balancing changes would tell on its results, we do not want this to happen and are willing for all participants to be with the same balance they are used to. 

You nerfed Guards like hell, Time to focus on Imperial Gunships now. and Adaptive Shield / Ion emitter too.

Ah, I see that makes scene. I honestly didn’t even think that was still going. I haven’t been following it :005j:  

So we can finally get GS without paying money? yay

for the record we could always get GS without paying real money if we grinded and exchanged Credits

for the record we could always get GS without paying real money if we grinded and exchanged Credits

Ouch. no. You fell in that “exchange-trap”, its a bad translation, it only works GS->Creds not Creds->GS. 

And tbh. the prices are hilarious! 2500 GS for 1Mio credits… who would ever buy that?!?

Ah, I see that makes scene. I honestly didn’t even think that was still going. I haven’t been following it :005j:  

It is now on T4, and yes, it stil goes on.

This is a bit incorrect, exchange is one-way. 

Woops I must admit I didn’t do it however I looked at it and I swear ya could :s… ill just shut my big mouth then  :005j:

Hi all, since i am new to the game (playing only 5 days), i can’ really say anything about unbalanced stuff. The quiz is a nice idea btw

If it’s possible consider Dreadnaughts to be base for the ships of pilots that are members of corps. And if there was an option for a docking mission (after the main battle) to Dreadnaughts (for some extra credits or something), that would be awesome. I can recall that landing on an Aircraft was very challenging in WarThunder, for SC could be a precision-based reward system!! (perhaps with time limit to make it more challenging)  =D

Off-topic has been removed.

Hi all, since i am new to the game (playing only 5 days), i can’ really say anything about unbalanced stuff. The quiz is a nice idea btw

If it’s possible consider Dreadnaughts to be base for the ships of pilots that are members of corps. And if there was an option for a docking mission (after the main battle) to Dreadnaughts (for some extra credits or something), that would be awesome. I can recall that landing on an Aircraft was very challenging in WarThunder, for SC could be a precision-based reward system!!  =D

Hey there, thank you for your suggestion, but please, post it in the [right section](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/230-suggestions/) of our forums (if possible with poll added).

Can you tell us now about the credit/synergy gain per SQ-Battle? 

Is it the same like in normal PvP?

No, you’re only getting credits for these battles. The amount is, afaik, the same as in PvP. 

No, you’re only getting credits for these battles. The amount is, afaik, the same as in PvP. 

No Synergy??? Thats hard… gonna be tough to find t4/5 battles to synergize the ships. 

The squad-changes for MM only apply to PvP, not SQ, right?

Welcome to Sector Conquest, where only ESB fly because everyone else wants Synergy.

Can’t imagine why you failed to mention this a week ago!

This is exactly the kind of thing that pisses us off. Had you told us this a week ago we would have torn this apart! This is going to drive people away from SQ, not encourage them to fly it!

No synergy = No players 

The squad-changes for MM only apply to PvP, not SQ, right?

Yes. Sector Conquest is for the strongest, of course you should remember that we launch it now after internal tests and ‘big game’ may require some changes.