Star Conflict OBT v. 0.9.0 Discussion

main point is to preserve the weapon’s intended function and that is a kikas$ anti-frigate weapon

nerf the damage and other numbers around too much and it might not be able to fulfill it’s job.

smaller orb is good coz it actually amplifies the need to aim and predict :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve already posted my assrail stats … and that’s not even optimized for frigate kills

if Singularity gets nerfed too hard then the relative value of it compared to assrail will drop further and you end up in a cookie-cutter assrail fits for all situation.

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/20628-star-conflict-obt-v-090-discussion/page-103#entry218533](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/20628-star-conflict-obt-v-090-discussion/page-103#entry218533)

if Singularity gets nerfed too hard then the relative value of it compared to assrail will drop further and you end up in a cookie-cutter assrail fits for all situation.

so you mean i can just load up on kinetic resistance? great. makes my job so much easier :slight_smile:

as for assrails… technically… all of these imbalances need looking at, as i’m sure many more weapon/ammo/ship combinations will crop up that break certain things.

you can tank kinetic and my thermal buddies will finish you off instead… 

As this topic has really ran it’s productive course and there’s a new patch discussion topic - it is now locked.