Star Conflict OBT v 0.8.0
== Corporations: General ==
* Removed ratings “PvP F”, “PvE efficiency” and “Shot down”.
* New rating “Influence” (see below).
== Game modes: General ==
* The mode “Sector Conquest”:
The “Win ratio” element has been removed from the hangar screen.
New game mode is in the PvP section.
Your current faction contract determines the side of conflict you represent.
The side of conflict represented by your corporation is chosen by the corporation’s CEO (regardless of your personal choices).
Each side has two contested locations bordering the locations of other races.
You can choose a location to fight for.
The time determining the winner in the current contested locations is shown in the upper right corner of the Sector Conquest screen.
The Corporation that gets the most wins in a contested location receives points of influence.
Points of influence can be seen in the overall ranking of corporations.
Corporation progress is reset when the leader changes the side of conflict.
PLEASE NOTE! By default, every corporation is considered to be independent. A corporation will not be able to capture locations until its leader chooses the corporation’s allegiance.
== Ships: General ==
* Modules that have been inherited by some players from the early versions of the game, but are not available for new pilots, were automatically sold at the highest possible price. These modules are no longer available.
* Added the “Survivability” parameter which helps visually assess the difference in the ship’s effective HP buffer.
* This option is calculated with the current level of synergy accounted for.
* Reworked the balance of ships. Smoothed the difference between ranks.
== Ships: Combat specializations (roles) ==
* Each ship will be focused on playing a special role on the battlefield.
* Interceptors: Recon. Search of enemy ships. Available to Empire and the Federation.
* Interceptors: ECM. Jamming. Available to Jericho and the Empire.
* Interceptors: Covert Ops. Sudden blows to individual ships. Available to Federation and Jericho.
* Fighter: Tackler. Destruction of recon ships. Available to Federation and Jericho.
* Fighter: Command. Leading offence ship. Available to Jericho and the Empire.
* Fighter: Gunship. Tremendous in a short time. Available to Empire and the Federation.
* Frigates: Engineering. Building various objects on the battlefield. Available to Federation and the Empire.
* Frigates: Guard. Protecting the team from weapons, missiles, electronic warfare. Available to Jericho and the Federation.
* Frigates: Long Range. Shooting through open spaces. Available to Empire and Jericho.
* The role of the ship is displayed in the mini-icon of its class.
== Active modules ==
* Active modules are grouped by ship roles. Only the modules relevant to their specialization are available to the corresponding ships.
* There are also two groups of universal modules: “Restoration” and “Survival” that can be installed on any ship.
* Due to general balancing changes, we have also reworked the balance of active modules and weapons.
* Energy consumption is reduced by 20% for most modules.
* The duration of the “Pulsar” has been increased, and it no longer damages the targets behind obstacles.
* “Valkyrie” is now active for a limited time.
== New modules ==
* Interceptor: Covert Ops
— Adaptive Camouflage. While the ship is not firing and not using modules, it disappears from radars, can not be locked by the enemy and is not subject to directed hostile influences for a few seconds.
— Plasma Arc. Activation of the module generates a powerful plasma arc, dealing thermal damage to the enemy ships are in range.
* Interceptor: Recon
— Micro-locator. Deploys a locator uncovering all enemy ships in range, including invisible ships.
* Fighter: Gunship
— Aiming Overcharge. Activation of the module increases critical strike chance of the main weapon.
— Engine Overcharge. Maximum speed of the ship is temporarily increased.
— Combat Reboot. Activation interrupts all existing negative effects imposed on the ship, and prevents new negative effects. The ship receives a temporary immunity to damage.
* Fighter: Tackler
— Inhibitor Beam. The module does not allow the enemy to use afterburners. You must be within line of sight.
* Frigate: Long Range
— Weapon Overcharge. Activation increases disintegrator and guided torpedo damage
— IR Pulsar. Prevents all enemy ships locked on to you from locking any targets.
— EM Scattering Field. While the vehicle is stationary, it does not appear on radars, can not be locked by the enemy and exposed to negative effects.
* Frigate: Engineering
— Mobile Barrier. Temporarily places a barrier to protect the ship from any damage. The barrier has limited time and strength and moves with the ship.
== Game balance: Contracts ==
* Looting can now produce secret documents belonging to your faction. Their return is rewarded with loyalty!
* Increased the probability of finding the secret documents in the PvE missions finale.
* You get loyalty with the current faction as a bonus for the 5th consecutive day in the game.
* In preparation for the new system of contracts, their logic has been tweaked:
Now for each rank you open one new contract.
Contracts with complex conditions have been temporarily removed.
Contracts can be taken more frequently, the cooldown time has been reduced.
== Options ==
* You can now install two additional devices.
== Interface: General ==
* Refined tooltip display:
Now, by default you see the final value (if the weapon is installed on the ship, then with all the ship bonuses too).
During comparison, positive difference is displayed in green, negative - in red.
== Interface: HUD ==
* The predictor element for the locked enemy in sight is in gray if the enemy is out of range of your guns.
== Graphics ==
* Improved visualization of various objects and ships.
== Sound and Music: General ==
* Improved English voiceover.
* Sounds for new modules.
* Further development of weapon sounds.
* Improvements in UI sounds.
* Improvements in collision sounds.
* Additional sounds for missions and PvP modes.