Star Conflict OBT v 0.8.0 update #2

looks like some minor fixes…i’ll wait till the next patch is released and then decide if i’m going to download and play the game again

why are you complaining about the ff removal?..if the devs would’ve done it properly all weapons, not only missiles and collisions would be causing ff damage…

could you please bing back the possibilty to warp enemy ships? it’s no fun if the enemy capt. is a guard frigate and no one can take him / her out…

there are appropriate counter meassures such as permanent movement…

furhtermore: the ship tree is fairly unbalanced (the former t3 wanna be t4’s for example)…it also forces players to use ships they might hate for some reasons to play as a guard frig for example…

btw. it*d be nice to get full patchlogs…if i interpret the comments correct it appears you have changed some ship stats again…

either tell us about every thing you changed or watch your playerbase shrinking with every patch…

I do not have a steam client I run the game launcher. I logged out I had 29 days. I log in and poof its gone and I paid thru the yuplay thing that they offer for credit cards. I have have 2 tickets that are not answered why would I generate a 3rd ticket when they have not fixed anything else

I realise this is only a minor update, but I was expecting a lot more bug fixes, especially for really simple things like stickers being f***ed up. I paid for it, and I can’t use it. Surely things that cost cash should be high priority up the fix list?

Like the good 'ol Vader would say,

I find your lack of content disturbing… /funny breathing sounds

Eh… Same old same old…

Here is me on my Recon ship in T3 after 0.8.2
Nuclear+Explosion.jpg

A tad concerned about that friendly fire issue… not only did FF seem to make things more realistic, but now players can just start nuking the battlefield without any of the regret or thought that friendly fire gave them. Seems a like a poor choice to me devs… may want to revise and/or redact that…

No fix to the major issues, I see 

Guys this is just a prepatch, thus the major patch is guaranteed next week. I mean, they all just got back from vacation. 

Guys this is just a prepatch, thus the major patch is guaranteed next week. I mean, they all just got back from vacation. 

Exactly. There is more content to be added in the next weeks.

Even game developers need a break.

Tho i could really do with viable gameplay in tech 3+ Also know as: “Frigat Wars! Episode VI: Return of the Frigat Fat-xxxx!”   :facepalm:

Your wish has been granted. It’s now Frigate conflict. Featuring Strong in guest role as “I’ll nuke the world”.

Engie Frigates all over. The Guard Frigates are dead in the water.

Nuke spam already makes the game less fun. Friendly fire is the only thing limiting it.

Engie Frigates all over. The Guard Frigates are dead in the water.

Guard frigates with proper fit and backed by engineers are still needed. They can easily survive waves of enemies and they carry slow, AMS (which is exceptionally important now that nukes are everywhere) and pulsar. As of writing this, there are basically 4 classes in the game that are functional - engineering frigates, guard frigates, command fighters and gunships. Last three obviously need an engineering frigate to back them up. Everything else is exceptionally niche or a one button wonder (think recon interceptor and it’s daft role as a spy bot deployment platform or emp bomb running with covert ops interceptor due to the invisibility bug).

(emp bomb running with covert ops interceptor due to the invisibility bug).

You underestimate the space plasma sword and orion module. Covert ops ships are the bane to long range frigs and a serious problem for engies. And it’s still quite effective in combat against anything else.

You underestimate the space plasma sword and orion module. Covert ops ships are the bane to long range frigs and a serious problem for FEDERATION’S engies. And it’s still quite effective in combat against anything else.

fixed :smiley:

This game now reminds me of an old Vengaboys song. It goes something like this: “Boom boom boom boom…”

Here is me on my Recon ship in T3 after 0.8.2

Nuclear+Explosion.jpg

i love your picture…it was obviously a good decision not to download and play again at this point…

btw. did you made the picture using photoshop or something comparable or did you find it in the internet…

i love your picture…it was obviously a good decision not to download and play again at this point…

btw. did you made the picture using photoshop or something comparable or did you find it in the internet…

As most of us do on internetez , I just used some one else original content )))