Star Conflict OBT v 0.8.0 update #2
Game balance: General
* You can no longer damage allied ships with weapons or collisions.
This is AWESOME for keeping your team from griefing others, even though that was fairly rare, so thanks!
However, it WILL mean that people are going to spam high damage AOE’s (nukes, torps, singularity, etc) like CRAZY.
I’m not convinced that is a good thing just yet, will have to play it out an see.
* Increased damage dealt by commanders and captains.
* Enemy guard frigates no longer use repair drones.
* Removed Stasis modules from enemy interceptors.
Thanks for removing the guard frig healing drones, was annoying in t3/4 PvE.
More dmg on commanders an captains…wow guess we’ll be huddling under cover even more now.
Having to duck for cover now an then made sense, but if having to do that becomes 9/10 of the fights that will get rather old an boring fast, just speculating.
Mission: Processing Rig Raid
* Increased allied transport armor.
* Increased difficulty of the third round.
That mission is already tough if you have a random team which usually has at least 2 clueless people in it.
Fixable if we start screening for experienced group members only… sort of leaves me with little choice or interest in including new players.
Might be nice if you earned at least enough of a reward to cover ship repair costs for failed PvE missions. Then including the new players an risking a loss
in a tough mission might not be so discouraging.
* Role icons for squad ships are now displayed in green.
* Fixed corporation sorting in location control information window.
* Fixed several zone links in Sector Conquest.
Thanks again guys!