_ == Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.9 == _
* Improved translations into German, French and Spanish.
* Happy 8th of March to you! It’s the “Interstellar Women’s Day”!
You will find a game achievement, dedicated to this holiday.
Added a special sticker for ships.
* T1 pilots now have a special lightweight version of the scenario available to them.
* The scenario has been reworked: now in the last phase you have to go offensive and drive the enemy out of our sector!
* Refined lighting parameters on all game maps.
* Fixed a bug that resulted in AI behaving incorrectly on some maps.
Game balance: General
* Added a special award for repeatedly entering the game.
* First victory of the day is now rewarded with double reputation and loyalty gain.
* Reduced effectiveness of implants giving resistance to slowdown and energy syphoning effects.
* Increased the probability of high-quality loot detection.
* Reduced command modules bonus on Phobos Aura and King Kastor to 30%.
* Fixed installation of modules on the Desert Eagle.
Weapons and modules: General
* The base chance of critical damage in heavy lasers and heavy plasma is reduced to 2%, in railguns - to 4%.
Weapons and modules: Active Modules
* When the “Stasis” module affects a ship, it does not stop on the spot and keeps moving inertially.
* Duration of “Stasis” has been reduced by 10%.
* Duration of stasis effect, caused by “Metastable Energy Field Generator” on Jericho interceptors, has been reduced by 33%.
* Infrared flares now also affect torpedoes, launched by Jericho frigates.
Weapons and modules: Support modules
* “Acceleration Coil” can now only be installed on frigates.
* Reduced the effect of simultaneous installation of multiple “Heatsink” modules.
* “Horizon” increases optimal range only by 50% of its former value.
* Messages from the global chat channel now do not bleed through into group and corporation channels.
Interface: Implant tree
* With a single click the active implant is not reset, but when you double-click, it both resets and installs a new implant.
Interface: Ship tree
* Scrolling through the list of ships made smoother.
Sound and Music: General
* Refined “Acceleration Gate” sound.
Tuned weapon sounds.
Fixed semantic errors, and added new phrases in voice acting.
Improved sound for stationary guns.
* Fixed several popup descriptions bugs.
* Fixed bugs with the keybinds window.
* A number of network code optimisations.