Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.12

== Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.12 ==

Contracts: General

* Reduced requirements for excessively complex contracts.

Ummm if you are having trouble with understanding a contract then you really shouldn’t be playing games but studying… 

What we really need is lower contract times, more contracts or lower the required amount of loyalty points required to rank up, after all, we have a whole week to figure it out if just reading the descriptions weren’t enough to figure it out as soon as you saw it.

300 Rep for a WIN what a JOKE?

This is not good guys… ppl in gamechat already talking about leaving the game… sorry but u must do at least 400 games with premium with steam bonus to get from rank 7 to rank 8 … this is bullshit sorry…

I’m critting for 20k damage, sup? :smiley:

300 Rep for a WIN what a JOKE?

This is not good guys… ppl in gamechat already talking about leaving the game… sorry but u must do at least 400 games with premium with steam bonus to get from rank 7 to rank 8 … this is bullshit sorry…

what is your maximum rank?

Combat: damage   pIPPELIHIRMU97 ->            Bubis 19682.71 Weapon_Plasmagun_Sniper_T2_Mk3 DMG_EMP|DMG_CRIT|DMG_PRIMARY_WEAPON
Combat: damage   pIPPELIHIRMU97 ->            Bubis 12684.41 Weapon_Plasmagun_Sniper_T2_Mk3 DMG_KINETIC|DMG_PRIMARY_WEAPON

Working as intended?

Second one isn’t even a crit.

what is your maximum rank?

8…

Combat: damage   pIPPELIHIRMU97 ->            Bubis 19682.71 Weapon_Plasmagun_Sniper_T2_Mk3 DMG_EMP|DMG_CRIT|DMG_PRIMARY_WEAPON

Working as intended?

Lawl… broken patch :((

Rollback the patch guys pls… this is unplayable…

Combat: damage pIPPELIHIRMU97 → Bubis 19682.71 Weapon_Plasmagun_Sniper_T2_Mk3 DMG_EMP|DMG_CRIT|DMG_PRIMARY_WEAPON

Working as intended?

Oo caught the enemy pilot nacked ? XD

Everything seems to have somehow gone to xxxx in this patch, good game!

This patch for me is a big step back… waiting for fix…

152 rep for winning, 3k loot total compared to 30k before…

This patch is a huge step backwards.  Removing the need for a license to have more than 2 friends in a party was a good call, but the rest of these changes seem like punishment for asking for that change.

Also, didn’t we have a poll last week about matchmaking where the OVERWHELMING majority stated they wanted different tiers of ships separated?  Why did you even bother asking, to troll us?

Please stay calm. We will fix the issues as soon as possible.

We hope so man :frowning: i want to play with my friends with T2 but its stupid when i get only 250 rep for win and if i play T3 its normal…

I tought that if u play t2 vs T2 u should have normal rep gain… and when u play T3 vsT2 u get lower… not like when u have one rank for tier 3 but u play tier 2 and u get no rep for wins…

Also, didn’t we have a poll last week about matchmaking where the OVERWHELMING majority stated they wanted different tiers of ships separated?  Why did you even bother asking, to troll us?

Because this is beta. I’m confident to tell that this is a real beta not release marked of OBT to conceal the problems as people usually tends to think about.

Devs need to test things for some reason. Some tests are very hard to understand :)  Issues will be fixed. Stay calm, leave your feedback and everything will be fine in future.

I’d like to add that there might be a little problem with the match making, My squad of 4 tech3 ships were put in a tech 4 game of 5v5.

Gah what is going on!

Also please have a punishment for people that AFK. The only reason I lose a lot of games.

How did I get paired up with them before anyway…

Omg , sth went wrong , it’s the last 5 min of the world that we can play this game and with this patch its unplayable, and a fix in a reasonable time wont help cause we’ve only 5 min left … PANIC !!! or at least kill’m ALL !!!

Few things:

Reduced cost of repairing T2, T3, T4 ships.

• what’s the new (and for the record, old) rates?

You can now create squads of any size free of charge.

• I assume that means players with no license can created 4-man squad…?  Or does it mean one can create 12-man squad? lol.

Lastly, the new game mode can use a better translation.  The details are not very comprehensible in its current wording.

Ok these so called contract changes are a joke, and here i am considering putting down some money i saved for warhammer…