Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.12

== Star Conflict OBT v 0.7.12 ==

General
* Alpha, Closed Beta or Super testing participants automatically receive unique stickers!
* Added stickers created by players in the competition. All authors automatically receive their own stickers.

Game balance: Matchmaking
* Improved matchmaking algorithm, ship strength and pilot success calculation algorithms.
* Ships of adjacent technical levels can mee in battle if they have comparable power.

Contracts: General
* Reduced requirements for excessively complex contracts.

Game Mode: Beacon Hunt
* A new PvP mode is avaliable: “Hunting Lighthouse”.

• This is an arcade game mode.
  • Only one lighthouse is activated simultaneously.
  • The team that controls it, receives points.
  • After a while, a different beacon becomes active.
  • The team that controls the beacon can’t re-use ships.

Game balance: General
* Participating in battles with ships of a rank far below yours, gives you less reputation.
* Mk1 modifications price increased.
* When buying a new ship, you also get a complete set of pre-selected modules corresponding to the class of the ship (ship cost has been increased accordingly).
* Reduced cost of repairing T2, T3, T4 ships.
* Changed the reward formula: effectiveness now plays a bigger role.
* You can now create squads of any size free of charge.

Interface: General
* Added an option to compare characteristics of selected ships and weapons with your current one. You need to press the Shift key to compare.
* Revamped battle selection window:

• Now you get a clear explanation of each type of combat.
  • New game modes coming soon!

Interface: HUD
* Object markers moved closer to the central element from the edge of the screen.

Bug fixes:
* Beacon capture is no longer interrupted when the ship collides with the beacon.
* Fast chat message posting in corporation chat no longer automatically blocks messages.

Alright, amazing work guys! :slight_smile:

EDIT: When will it be ready to play?

ME GUSTA :3

Game balance: Matchmaking
* Improved matchmaking algorithm, ship strength and pilot success calculation algorithms.
* Ships of adjacent technical levels can mee in battle if they have comparable power.

You could already meet T4 ships in T3 Realistic atleast, people constantly had them in there somehow…

Not sure what to make of the first one, what stats does it use etc?

* You can now create squads of any size free of charge.

Wut? This is no joke?

As for the hud, finnaly!

I am curious as to the tech ships crossing into one another, would that mean that the modules lets say of tech 1 mk3 would be on par with modules of tech 2 mk2? Or something of that sort?

all in all sounds good…

could you buff the lonrange laser and railgun damage a little bit - it’s hard to kill anything but drones

all in all sounds good…

could you buff the lonrange laser and railgun damage a little bit - it’s hard to kill anything but drones

Long Range Laser damage is more than fine.

Also why are you forced to buy those MK1 mods when I have to sell them immediatly anyway? That is just idiotic.

So I pay extra 2mil for a T3 Ship now to get a random assortment of modules that I will never use and I can sell them for 200k? That is just… No words.

Also why are you forced to buy those MK1 mods when I have to sell them immediatly anyway? That is just idiotic.

I agree, i’d like a option for this.

SO… yet another week with OP frigs, intercepters still slow and suck. come on how many weeks u gonna allow this.

Nice , nice , nice AND nice . The new game mode sounds a loooooooooot of fun. So sadly i’ve to support the “not good change” question of Stigez. It’s more favorable to have an option for it , like the Lady mentioning it ;(

…intercepters still slow and suck…

Srsly? i had to redo my control scheme to hit them, at least the good ones that aint flying straight lines

SO… yet another week with OP frigs, intercepters still slow and suck. come on how many weeks u gonna allow this.

What game are you playing?

What game are you playing?

I’m wondered too :slight_smile: Flying interceptor mostly myself. Imperial now, so the slowest one. And feels great, damage output and maneuverability are very high.

In the right hands every ship can made to be felt it is “overpowered”, so is it the ship or are there just people who can play with certain ships better then other ?

Ps: my interceptor is doing fine , may be you treat yours not right :wink:

Frigate is just the ship easier to play, but not the OP by far.

Always remember: Frigs don’t capture Beacons :slight_smile:

Always remember: Frigs don’t capture Beacons :slight_smile:

actually they are. We tried to make a frigate squad last week. It was fun :slight_smile:

lol, frigs are bigger class of ships, it must been harder to destroy…alone intreceptor can do harm to it but in good hands, optimal power against a frigs are 2 intreceptors.

comparing to WoT:

intreceptors-light tanks

fighters-medium tanks

frigates-heavy tanks

So when in this game frigs have same survuval as intreceptors/fighters then game will be a garbage.

* Reduced cost of repairing T2, T3, T4 ships.
* Changed the reward formula: effectiveness now plays a bigger role.

Thank you, finally

Now i can start playing higher tiers ships without making a loss :)wt