Star Conflict OBT v.0.11.3 Discussion

I haven’t yet used reverse thruster, but there’s a module to make an LRF more effective than an almost afk bot and it’s not a good thing?

I’ve never played an LRF as an afk bot, and I didn’t craft Reverse Thruster. You just need to stick with an Engineer and have a properly fitted Coil Mortar (works well for almost everything), Heavy Blaster (metls frigates), Beam Laser (with good aim it works on everything) or Positron (works specially well against smaller ships). Also pick Empire over Jericho. 

You just need to have a decent positioning and decent strafe speed, and just fire and cover when needed. I really enjoy playing that ships this way, I can’t stand sniping, I’m average to say the most with the Desintegrator, so after trying to play in mid-close combat I’ve seen how effective the ship can be.

Problem is, that Reverse Thruster doesn’t gave the LRF an insane mobility, it’s just an auto scape buttom with a very short cooldown. LRFs already have IR Pulsar to make it harder for enemies to shoot at you, and Scattering Field to do ninja moves, LRF didn’t need such a module, that’s why it should be removed Imo. The jump doesn’t even have a travel time, it’s instant, and it puts your enemy in a very bad spot, it’s just a easy mode buttom that wasnt needed.

Beacon hunt in T5 (6v6 + bots):

UINGtlU.jpg

Even T3 isn’t that bad anymore, but while T3 is low-skill compared to T5 being no-skill it’s still just seal clubbing. Can I have T4 back please, the only tier that I ever had reasonable fights in?! Remove A1MA first though.

I suppose all the “expert players” populating the other tiers skipped T4 via PVE and now they’re happily camping a corner in T5 with the finger hovering over their reverse thrusters. Remove RT, too, while you’re at it.

Game sucks atm, kkthxbye.

PS: and give me an opt-out of combat recon and team battle already, I don’t play that campy xxxx, I’ll just abandon it anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can’t really tell what some of those LRFs might be doing based on symbols alone. What if they were planning to use the “Gunship” part of their name. They should be called LRGs. Just saying…

You can’t really tell what some of those LRFs might be doing based on symbols alone. What if they were planning to use the “Gunship” part of their name. They should be called LRGs. Just saying…

Of course I can. None of them ever left the spawn.

Bad players will be bad player with or without RT.

You can’t so anything about it.

My only regret with RT is that I don’t have enough slots to equip IR Pulsar and EM at the same time.

What I want to do : Rush a beacon under EM, release a minefield right into it, break cloak and get 4+ lock, press IR pulsars, flee with RT, and feel like a demon. :00555:

Bad players will be bad player with or without RT.

The problem is that very good players became gods with that module.

It’s not the RT anyway. LRF is a “comfort zone” ship for many. True, now there are a few more LRF, but it was already too many before they had RT.

Developers could you please include any crafting changes in the update?

I didn’t realize that “Tungsten Plate” turned into “Graphite Plate”.

Since I want to update my script too, efef, we could start a thread to track changes in the beta forum for this. more eyes are better.

but yeah, would be nice if such changes are documented.

Developers could you please include any crafting changes in the update?

I didn’t realize that “Tungsten Plate” turned into “Graphite Plate”.

If this is for your thread, that was the only change in 0.11.3. You can ask me next update, I’m programmatically tracking such changes anyway for my various tools.

But yep, should be in the patch notes so we know whether it’s intended (I could bug report that they forgot to rename the impure tungsten to impure graphite but without communication who knows what’s actually intended…).

No but seriously guys, I need T4-only back badly or you need to drop the requirements for the voucher assignments so I can do them in T3. T3 is bad but T5 is the “look after my spaceship mommy while I lick this window for 15 minutes” tier. Players are so unbelievably bad I want to smash someone’s head in, seriously I cannot cope with this…

FIX THIS!!

It does seem that T3 has much more skill than T4/5. I even practice my opposite hands in T4/5. It’s that easy

I even practice my opposite hands in T4/5. It’s that easy

<3

play sec con, every other match u come across decent players/squads :smiley: and u still get synergy so its a nice place to max out ships if u so desire, but yeah in t4/5 pvp most of the players are lemmings, some with a1ma, some without

Skill rating system change back and forth AND the A1MA blueprint is remover this week without Informed us about it! again!

i am really not amused right now

Angry-Annoyed-Face.gif

A1MA blueprint been removed but whoever got it crafted still have it. You may say it is BETA and things dont have to be fair all the time…