Star Conflict OBT v.0.10.4 Discussion

[Update content](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/23172-star-conflict-obt-v0104/)

got the whole 2 man squad ordeal all wrong  :facepalm:

yeah, if it really is, what it reads; might be more complex in reality?

problem was not uneven 2man squads, it was 2man squads on one side an no squads on the other… 3x2 vs 2x2, 3x2 vs 2+3, or 2x2vs1x2 was no problem usually, sometimes experienced solo players are also worth more than a squad.

So…what’s the future of killsquad?

So…what’s the future of killsquad?

Bright and full of dead bodies?

Bright and full of dead bodies?

Of their own squadmates or from other unlucky fighters?

Bundles
You can now buy bundles of useful items at amazing discounted prices!
You can buy bundles in the Armory.
Bundles contain:

• 3 Premium ships of one side of conflict and tech level
  • Unque aerography with glow effect that can be installed on any of your ships

Note:

• If you already have some ships from the bundle, the bundle price will be discounted even further!
  • If you ahve all the ships from the bundle, you can still receive aerography it provides

Ships
A new premium Jericho ship is now available to all pilots —  Sawtooth
Class: Fighter
Role: Tackler
Tech level: 4

Matchmaking
Squad balance
For each 2-pilot squad in one of the team, there is a 2-pilot squad in the opposing team

1. Aww man, I cant wait to see the new aerography! Nice addition. (Please someone post a pic or Gif of it!)

2. I found a spelling error in bold 

3. MM should be more interesting. But what if there Is NO 2 man squad on the opposite side? 

4. Oh someone post a picture of that new ship! I want to see its glory and stats!

yeah … i see … but the main problem of this game still be the long queues … i think that all those new rules makes this problem more real.

i really don’t know if i am writing in the right place … but the fact is that i really love this game but this thing of the queue make me sometime indolent of opening the game because i know that i will wait 4 play. i hope with the new mode that plroblem will be solved. However i suggest to create a rule that make, under 800 players a unique field 4 players no matter the rank or share in 2 parts the rank positioning … as 4 example from 1 to 7 and 8 to 15… because … better play and loose than not play at all :slight_smile: i am sayng this with humbleness … i am not a game creator nor a programmer but this is my point of view :slight_smile: thanks.

having one 2man squad on one side and none on the other did not make much of a difference. the problem was when the match maker put three 2man squads on one side and none on the other

That matchmaking…  :facepalm:

1. Oh someone post a picture of that new ship! I want to see its glory and stats!

20% reduction afterburner consumption

25% rotation bonus

20% critic bonus

Dunno about layout.

Ship is quite ugly, a lance base model with a Blood tormentor spinning generators and MOAR winglets and fins. But I suppose all the pirate ships must look like overtunned cars.

For more information, look at the FB page of these guys.

Since there are frequently more than one two player squad per team, it should not effect the times that much. If it does, just let us know and we will continue with tweeking the system.

Sawtooth:(Alien toothpick more like)

f7d6e2911c2a8b64fe97380e4d7b.jpg

20% reduction afterburner consumption

25% rotation bonus

20% critic bonus

Dunno about layout.

Ship is quite ugly, a lance base model with a Blood tormentor spinning generators and MOAR winglets and fins. But I suppose all the pirate ships must look like overtunned cars.

For more information, look at the FB page of these guys.

Looks cool. I see the pirate ship as modern 41st century “Pimp my Ship”

Since there are frequently more than one two player squad per team, it should not effect the times that much. If it does, just let us know and we will continue with tweeking the system.

Sure, I will tell my corp to keep accurate logs of there wait times and give you a large post on our findings after extensive testing. Lol. 

Congratz Funky! You are first!

iRscczi.jpg

I hope MM will work better…

Seems the Devs forgot why they treated 2 man squads as solo pilots in the first place; complaints about queue times!

You haven’t fixed the problem we were raising. You just replaced it with an older problem.

Sabertooh is badass as hell, and the boundles are really worth it, they are actually cheaper than what you see. 

It said it was discounted to 1999, and I was like “wtf, 1999 for only the sticker? I have all the ships already”, and then I clicked on buy and it said it cost 199. So 199 for a permanent glowing sticker? Hell yes.

So how do these bundle discounts work ?

I already have ALL the ships, from all FOUR current bundles.

Are you really wanting an exta £10GBP for the “unique aerography” ?

As that would be another £40GBP for all four bundles …

mkanpv.jpg

IFR0LlO.jpg

is that 12k on gauss ?