Star Conflict OBT v.0.10.1 Discussion

easy way to solve that is team up with friends or corpmates…

Yeah, that would be great if you didn’t have to wait for 5+ min before entering a game when teaming ins 3 or 4 pilots squad…

Yeah, that would be great if you didn’t have to wait for 5+ min before entering a game when teaming ins 3 or 4 pilots squad…

feel ya there,but open space should fix that mean ol match maker…

feel ya there,but open space should fix that mean ol match maker…

how so? few pilots distributed over even more locations will fix nothing…

Assault Railgun:  Spread reduced by 30% Again? we don’t need it!

Somebody in here on the forum thinking that was a good idea… HU on mars came up with this…  :facepalm:

Assault Railgun:  Spread reduced by 30% Again? we don’t need it!

Somebody in here on the forum thinking that was a good idea… HU on mars came up with this…  :facepalm:

You should be happy since u use that weapon 24/7, shouldn’t you?  :lol:

For the opportunity no not for me but i guess you can say that beginners that likes to fire constant with the railguns until fire cooldown that, that is a good thing but only REALLY LITTE. in my opinion.

For the opportunity no not for me but i guess you can say that beginners that likes to fire constant with the railguns until fire cooldown that, that is a good thing but only REALLY LITTE. in my opinion.

The main difference is now you can use electronic guidance + RoF ammo for fast firing gauss cannon (and a hell of a DPS)

Or the critical ammo and two horizons in a gunship. Welcome to the mighty overdrive gauss cannon XD.

The main difference is now you can use electronic guidance + RoF ammo for fast firing gauss cannon (and a hell of a DPS)

Or the critical ammo and two horizons in a gunship. Welcome to the mighty overdrive gauss cannon XD.

Even with RoF ammo there’s no need to use EG, the spread is low enouhg, you’re wasting a CPU slot for nothing IMO

Even with RoF ammo there’s no need to use EG, the spread is low enouhg, you’re wasting a CPU slot for nothing IMO

It is up to you. with EG you can fire 1,5 sec burst with almost no spread.

It is up to you. with EG you can fire 1,5 sec burst with almost no spread.

You can do the same without it, the spread is not enough to miss a single hit