Star Conflict League: Grand Prix Discussion

4 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

True. But with this token deal they may finally get to somewhere. Btw, wasn’t it Koro’s idea? Anyway. The mono reward was already a good one. The problem, however, is the team managing. We have a hard time getting players together.

They said something about making it a thing,they werent kidding,now to farm those…

1 minute ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

They said something about making it a thing,they werent kidding,now to farm those…

Honestly I thought that when they said they were adding tokens (like a year ago) that it would be like a sort of alternate end-game currency. I hope that’s the case.

3 hours ago, Kaprylo said:

Please make some global events where the new players can get stuff to. Not just the ones that are alrdy are strong. You should focus more on keeping the low lvl players busy and entertained.

Leagues could be more accessible, but in the end they will be won by experienced players. Btw new players have other needs, like learning the basics. 

For players who have spent time in the game, but they aren’t necessarily expert players there is global events to participate. The transport in Leviathan (temporal), the tournaments, dreads and some others. 

There is a lack of new content for more experienced players. Maybe leagues could be done better, i don’t know, but until then it’s all that the best players have to keep playing. That or farming materials for new ships…

41 minutes ago, ntboble said:

Leagues could be more accessible, but in the end they will be won by experienced players. Btw new players have other needs, like learning the basics. 

For players who have spent time in the game, but they aren’t necessarily expert players there is global events to participate. The transport in Leviathan (temporal), the tournaments, dreads and some others. 

There is a lack of new content for more experienced players. Maybe leagues could be done better, i don’t know, but until then it’s all that the best players have to keep playing. That or farming materials for new ships…

I don’t think he means brand new. I am pretty sure he means newish. Like people who are just reaching r15, but not all maxed out yet.

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Where do you see this? The containers are bought via tokens as a sort of “package” like DLC or something. They contain what is shown.

The weaponsmith bundle. What R13-15 blueprint does it contain, exactly?

9 minutes ago, StatueofLibroty said:

The weaponsmith bundle. What R13-15 blueprint does it contain, exactly?

Oh, gotcha. Well if that’s the only thing that you’re complaining about…

(It’s the only thing that pertains to your argument.)

XD

On 9/5/2016 at 10:10 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Oh, gotcha. Well if that’s the only thing that you’re complaining about…

(It’s the only thing that pertains to your argument.)

XD

Yeah, and it’s ridiculous that it exists. I really hope it’s not a test case for further randomized rewards for endgame tournaments.

I told you!No matter what,their crates will be random…

On 06.09.2016 at 0:42 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I told you!No matter what,their crates will be random…

No, the winner can say what exaclty he wants and got it, all the things are made manually anyway.

The main issue here as I can see is to gather a team and keep it ready. That’s what we think to improve in the near future, all the social stuff. Except that, no problems here, anyone can participate and get a reward for being in Elite after all. No matter of 2 pro teams there (Ninja and Exe), there’re 8 places. Just try to play for it at once and you’ll see that it’s much easier than it seems to be.

1 hour ago, CinnamonFake said:

No, the winner can say what exaclty he wants and got it, all the things are made manually anyway.

The main issue here as I can see is to gather a team and keep it ready. That’s what we think to improve in the near future, all the social stuff. Except that, no problems here, anyone can participate and get a reward for being in Elite after all. No matter of 2 pro teams there (Ninja and Exe), there’re 8 places. Just try to play for it at once and you’ll see that it’s much easier than it seems to be.

I didn’t say anything about it being hard,I can claim I’m a pro too,its about building up the team…

14 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Thanks for clearing things up.

Really? “Cool, lets bring some tournament stuff right in the game! And there are rewards! Sounds like fun for everybody!” -

eeehm, no.

a) In fact, those teams wich are actually dominating barons and the leaderboard will paticipate. NASA, Ninja, Dwarf etc… They will get every single place.

"But, sniff, every single player who is dedicated to the game should have a fair chance to acces, arent they? " “No son, they can use powerful skills like rename and corppushing. And they can form up new teams under different names with skilled players to keep the paying flock outside.”

b) barons is a hoax anyway. Really funny to form up a leaderboard team at 17.30 and hope for a good fight. Nope, GLADIATOR, OzKent, M1nt and the others three times in a row. Big mystery, the Saw One in their team has the best scan range of 5.56 k but the whole team is anticipating from waaaaay behind that. Wasnt there this cool range mod in WarThunder, which allows you to adjust scanning range as you want? If you form a top leauge, whatever that means, good cheats or sheer skill, keep them away from the majority of the players.

“But daddy, what about the prizes? Is there the cool unicorn laser of doom for the winner?” “Son, you’ve a long way to go. It’s just free premium or the last premium ship for those who participate. Nothing special.”

and finally c) The teams participating dont need 100 graphites or a ti’lith on lvl 15, they already got the stuff. It’s all about collecting 13 tokens and get 4.500 GS for free.

“Buuahhaa, daddy, i’m confused, what is this all about?” “Son, it’s…it’s, BUAHAHAHAHAAA, it’s Gaijin.”

Good job.

1 hour ago, F10Zwo said:

Really? “Cool, lets bring some tournament stuff right in the game! And there are rewards! Sounds like fun for everybody!” -

eeehm, no.

a) In fact, those teams wich are actually dominating barons and the leaderboard will paticipate. NASA, Ninja, Dwarf etc… They will get every single place.

"But, sniff, every single player who is dedicated to the game should have a fair chance to acces, arent they? " “No son, they can use powerful skills like rename and corppushing. And they can form up new teams under different names with skilled players to keep the paying flock outside.”

b) barons is a hoax anyway. Really funny to form up a leaderboard team at 17.30 and hope for a good fight. Nope, GLADIATOR, OzKent, M1nt and the others three times in a row. Big mystery, the Saw One in their team has the best scan range of 5.56 k but the whole team is anticipating from waaaaay behind that. Wasnt there this cool range mod in WarThunder, which allows you to adjust scanning range as you want? If you form a top leauge, whatever that means, good cheats or sheer skill, keep them away from the majority of the players.

“But daddy, what about the prizes? Is there the cool unicorn laser of doom for the winner?” “Son, you’ve a long way to go. It’s just free premium or the last premium ship for those who participate. Nothing special.”

and finally c) The teams participating dont need 100 graphites or a ti’lith on lvl 15, they already got the stuff. It’s all about collecting 13 tokens and get 4.500 GS for free.

“Buuahhaa, daddy, i’m confused, what is this all about?” “Son, it’s…it’s, BUAHAHAHAHAAA, it’s Gaijin.”

Good job.

https://goo.gl/maps/Czmyey3JV972

“Daddy, why are there always people posting stuff which seemed to be funny but is not related to the actual theme or conversation?” "Son, three steps of wisdom: first is that they’re not really interested and just trolling; second is that they have some thoughts about it but are too drunk or bored or, mostlikely, just love to post their location where there suppose to find gold right in the open sea, and, pssst, it’s a secret… dude, nah, i can’t tell you, later, son.

2 hours ago, F10Zwo said:

“Daddy, why are there always people posting stuff which seemed to be funny but is not related to the actual theme or conversation?” "Son, three steps of wisdom: first is that they’re not really interested and just trolling; second is that they have some thoughts about it but are too drunk or bored or, mostlikely, just love to post their location where there suppose to find gold right in the open sea, and, pssst, it’s a secret… dude, nah, i can’t tell you, later, son.

Talking to yourself, again? Ask Koromac for recommendation, he should have a good therapist by now.

On 9.09.2016 at 0:27 AM, F10Zwo said:

eeehm, no.

Good job.

I just love when people are going “GIVE IT TO ME! IT’S MINE! THEY HAD TO WORK HARD FOR A YEAR HONING THEIR TEAM PLAY, BUT I WANT THE SAME RESULTS WITHOUT BEING GOOD! NOW! IF NOT, I’LL CRY!” It took 3 months in DESU to select 15-20 players that could fly together and practice teamplay. We had to think who with him will make a match. Different tactics. Discussions on enemy tactics, target priority etc. In the end DESU had 3 teams in the League Finals. If you are scared about facing Ninja, DESU, NASA (NASA is playing leagues again?) then maybe 

a) you shouldn’t play

b) play and learn about tactics, about VISUAL detection, about map, map control, ship builds, squad composition etc

c) talk to other League team, queue together - there is a high chance you will be facing each other

d) practice in custom battles (I know, you will not get containers or resources or whatever from them, just EXPERIENCE - the most valuable resource in this game)

Regarding “laser of doom” if you are talking about the prize in previouse League - then no, it was just normal weapon with custom skin. Moving players in and out of teams is limited, so no - it’s not a common practice to form a second team from the top team players. 

8fb9488d28af9934528606da3011.jpg

[Six Elite teams have confirmed their participation in “Grand Prix”](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31390-six-elite-teams-have-confirmed-their-participation-in-grand-prix/)   Welcome to discuss it :slight_smile:

lol.

It says Gran Pri and it’s still not fixed… Where is Skula1975 to fix this text issue?   ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

1056x6q.png

19c4c3528db3658f9a6bbd1a7a5c.jpg

[All the ‘Grand Prix’ participants has been revealed!](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31426-all-finalists-of-%E2%80%98grand-prix%E2%80%99-are-now-known/)