Star Conflict League: Grand Prix Discussion

8f78313d6267dc8eeb437d075bf0.png

Welcome to discuss [Star Conflict League: Grand Prix](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/31342-star-conflict-league-grand-prix/)!

What are those tokens exactly?

23 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

What are those tokens exactly?

I wouldnt think about tokes for now,there are so many things that are wrong such as:

Robbing an Ellydium base after they reseached all the alien technology as thanks.

The 10 token Green Crate has the plating and all for the other alien stuff(that everyone has,except the plate)

An animated paint scheme,that is not alien themed.

A title for losing all the battles as a shame tag.

And all of those can be obtained from the gamemode noone plays,YAY! iwannaendmysufferingandkillmyselfonceandforallgodwhywasimade

Oh,and one last thing:

Spoiler

10/10 soundtrack would listen to in hell again

To be honest, I must agree with xXThunderFlameXx on this one.

[-] Shame tag - Should never ever happen! 

Pacifist is not permitted to kill anyone! Unless, if you do this in a such a way, that if he kills someone in PvP or PvE, Military Police warps in in and kills him.

[-] Skin - Looks nothing special and it’s not Alien themed and restricted to the winners.

[?] Tokens? Will normal players get them by any other means?

The idea is cool. But it’s destined to less then 1% of the playerbase. 

And let me guess, the animated scheme we were supposed to get is this one, that only 5 players will get? 

33 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

it’s destined to less then 1% of the playerbase

There’re fewer competitors then. Tricolor hawks are in this event, and currently holding 2 place on top. I suppose that they just decided to get in, without seeking of any excuse of not to try ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

32 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

And let me guess, the animated scheme we were supposed to get is this one, that only 5 players will get? 

No, there’ll be more. This one is the exclusive for the champions.

These “events” need badly to be globalised and not restricted to teams that are able to play constantly and always win. I understand that rewards shouldn’t be given to those that don’t play, but at least make it accessible to smaller corporations and players as well. The “token” system needs to be pushed as a new balance for pilots and a separate “shop” tab needs to be opened for these special crates and items.

These sorts of events are indeed restricted only to the top 1%, or even less.

Here is a useful hint:

The moment that you say “anyone who participates in leagues can start getting tokens and being rewarded” there will be a flood of players to leagues that want to get their hands on cool stuff. Otherwise, if you just keep it restricted to top 8 teams, nobody will play but them, and some other silly group that will get booted out immediately.

I have tried so hard to get a team together just for the daily monos, and I have yet to be part of a team or create one in time for the battle. I think this mode needs some restructuring to be even considered. The same is true for dreads, there is no notification of when to announce attacks. The server time has been removed so synching up is all but impossible unless you have no life and already know the times.

What I don’t understand is why some game mode are so restricted. Between the time limited (2 hours a few times a day), or being in a corp with a dread, or a team to do tournaments…

How do you expect players to form a team for something when they have absolutely no idea of what it is. 

Now this is something nice, if the token prices were a bit lower it would have been nicer but still, noice. xd

Just remove from the list of possible participants those who had an opportunity to get to the top in SCL already. I know it’s for the best players and their determination has to be rewarded but as we all know there will never be equal and fair environment for such competition due to technical reasons. 

I really enjoy how even tournament prizes are being randomized now. Just in case you thought your money was never going to be spent well on this game’s lottery system, just wait until you see your reward for grinding all the way to the end game and becoming one of the best pilots out there!

21 minutes ago, StatueofLibroty said:

I really enjoy how even tournament prizes are being randomized now. Just in case you thought your money was never going to be spent well on this game’s lottery system, just wait until you see your reward for grinding all the way to the end game and becoming one of the best pilots out there!

Where do you see this? The containers are bought via tokens as a sort of “package” like DLC or something. They contain what is shown.

8 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Where do you see this? The containers are bought via tokens as a sort of “package” like DLC or something. They contain what is shown.

That or you may have multiple “choices”,don’t get me started on that since the special part containers can give you 1 part and you may have the bad luck to get the worst combination of tasks for that…

2 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

That or you may have multiple “choices”,don’t get me started on that since the special part containers can give you 1 part and you may have the bad luck to get the worst combination of tasks for that…

I have a feeling we aren’t talking about the same thing. The rewards shown in the image (in original post) are what you get. No more no less. But only if you have the tokens for it, which it also shows you how to get.

Please make some global events where the new players can get stuff to. Not just the ones that are alrdy are strong. You should focus more on keeping the low lvl players busy and entertained.

If everyone is happy they bring friends. If you just do this for the top elite. It’s kicking the little guys in the nuts. Ofc we can participate but to what end ? going into a fight we know we gonna lose.

This is a just wrong.

It is not that bad actually. All we (SCL boobs) have to do is to play and collect tokens. Winning is not required. Of course the uber coordinated OP teams will get it all as always but there is nothing to do with that. At least we can’t.

8 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

It is not that bad actually. All we (SCL boobs) have to do is to play and collect tokens. Winning is not required. Of course the uber coordinated OP teams will get it all as always but there is nothing to do with that. At least we can’t.

Well the problem here is that these events aren’t part of the game. They are simply mod and dev spectated events hosted in customs. The “tokens” don’t exist and the “rewards” don’t either. It’s just like a dev hunt event but against other players. Once they actually add these to the game in SCL, then I might play. Otherwise I see no point. Just let the top-tiers have their fun and get richer. I’ll sit here with my alien goodies and be OK. ^^

If these events were actually part of the game, you could make plenty of tokens just playing in leagues normally. Just lose 10 battles and you have a green bundle. Lose 13 and you have 4.5k GS. It would be very nice but I highly bount that will happen any time soon. The devs are still trying to figure out this whole event thing.

5 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The devs are still trying to figure out this whole event thing.

True. But with this token deal they may finally get to somewhere. Btw, wasn’t it Koro’s idea? Anyway. The mono reward was already a good one. The problem, however, is the team managing. We have a hard time getting players together.

10 minutes ago, Sinaka said:

True. But with this token deal they may finally get to somewhere. Btw, wasn’t it Koro’s idea? Anyway. The mono reward was already a good one. The problem, however, is the team managing. We have a hard time getting players together.

Yeah. I’m still wondering why they have that silly group request limitation. If I run out of invitations, I’ll just disband and make another squad. There’s absolutely no point.

Another problem is that oh can’t invite players any time. You can only invite them while they are both online and the league is running. For whatever reason, that’s a thing.

Now that I think about it, there are lots of things in this game that just make me go “why???”.