star conflict for ps4

Are you Br?

Yep .

Sou sim irmao .

td blz contigo ? XD

I think game will be fine with PS4 controllers (maybe better). We will get a lot of new players of PS4 going to SC. This is good idea. I like it.

It could be played with severe aim assists, otherwise it would be same name but different game in the end.

2 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

It could be played with severe aim assists, otherwise it would be same name but different game in the end.

Probably too much hassle.

They will leave as fast as they will come, most people have next to no tolerance even when it comes to games.

No, without any aim assistance. I have a little experience with controllers, it’s just a matter of practice.

1 hour ago, abbude said:

Bro . No one asked if you care or not. This is not my problem, your opinion is of no value to me once you’ve just contradicted yourself. Do you want to know about console versus pc? no ? me neither .  Why are you insisting? . if I were in your place I would be doing something else instead of insisting on something that is not interesting to me. you do not care ? then show that you do not really care, you do not have to be here, if you say that there must be something better to do, so go.  but in the case now I’m running after what I want and I do not care if you care or not. talking a little about it, you say that it does not matter but it does not leave here, if it’s to make me laugh, I admit that you can get a little bit.  if you want to shut my mouth be smart and stop there, remember that I still have reason to go back and refresh the page and you do not have any .

“Bro”

I told you why this game is not suited for controller play, to which you responded to with reasoning that it is easily fixed with keyboard+mouse on a console backed up on how console gaming is better than PC gaming which has nothing to do with how bad this game is using controllers. Your reasoning on fixing the issue by using keyboard+mouse on a console does not represent the majority of console user, it is your way of working around console limitations, but others are not going to do that, hence I said that I don’t care how you think console gaming is better than PC gaming, and I don’t care about the whole topic Consoles vs PC in general, because it is stupid at its core, which shows how smart you are for even considering that.

1 hour ago, aldermatias said:

I think game will be fine with PS4 controllers (maybe better).

No, people don’t play Counter-Strike on a controller for a reason, SC is even more demanding to control + aim than Counter-Strike. just because it is technically supported does not mean it’s good.

ok ok ok, keep a calm and drink a tea.

recently the star wars battlefront 2 showed in the console new ways to play a spaceship game with great agility and excellent accuracy without sacrificing the three-dimensional movement of a space combat game. would be a fine example. 

star conflict is a bit faster, but it’s not impossible to play even with all that mobility. maybe the game needs adaptations, in any case I would like the company to pronounce its own opinion, and do not throw the players against each other within a forum to reach a conclusion without even having tried (a free accessory service for them full of volunteers). and all this in a company with freedom, tools and half of the course completed to do any kind of testing on the console. I’m not going to quote ideas or games if it is not to finish somewhere just to hear that it will not work for anyone nor make an effort to think what it would be like. but I will not stop trying, regardless of the outcome.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

“Bro”

I told you why this game is not suited for controller play, to which you responded to with reasoning that it is easily fixed with keyboard+mouse on a console backed up on how console gaming is better than PC gaming which has nothing to do with how bad this game is using controllers. Your reasoning on fixing the issue by using keyboard+mouse on a console does not represent the majority of console user, it is your way of working around console limitations, but others are not going to do that, hence I said that I don’t care how you think console gaming is better than PC gaming, and I don’t care about the whole topic Consoles vs PC in general, because it is stupid at its core, which shows how smart you are for even considering that.

No, people don’t play Counter-Strike on a controller for a reason, SC is even more demanding to control + aim than Counter-Strike. just because it is technically supported does not mean it’s good.

Do you know the CSGO of Playstation 3?

Let’s reach an agreement. It does not have to be a cross-platform game. so everyone will be able to play in their joysticks without worrying about players using mouse and keyboard. with the appropriate changes can be made at least .

it would look like the game “strike vector EX” but a much better version.

they could even create a fixed camera in the version of ps4 and the mobile weapons could serve as an assist, targeting only the ships within a crosshair area in the center of the screen. the sight would not be super precise and magnetic also not becoming difficult to maintain . just keep aiming at the compensated indicator of the target to hit, the rest lets the aim assist adjust the convergence of weapons (very useful that they are not fixed). until it would give a touch of realism in the game, not that it matters in a game of fictitious reality, but it is good to comment

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

“Bro”

stop and come back to read, the part that bothers you in the topic who started in fact was you. So waiting for you to come to this conclusion has been a long time. but you still insist, arguing is something I never tire of doing. good luck

I know a lot of people that would break this forum if they saw you saying that star conflict demands more of anything than CS. would be comic and epic at the same time . XD XD XD

don’t know, but cross-platform, you guys think of all but not linux? the sc game-engine is open source, I’ve read some time ago.

2 hours ago, abbude said:

Do you know the CSGO of Playstation 3?

This is like running an Olympic marathon but with a “help” of crouches. This video is literally a promotion on why not to play such games with a controller.

it would look like the game “strike vector EX” but a much better version.

they could even create a fixed camera in the version of ps4 and the mobile weapons could serve as an assist, targeting only the ships within a crosshair area in the center of the screen. the sight would not be super precise and magnetic also not becoming difficult to maintain . just keep aiming at the compensated indicator of the target to hit, the rest lets the aim assist adjust the convergence of weapons (very useful that they are not fixed). until it would give a touch of realism in the game, not that it matters in a game of fictitious reality, but it is good to comment

stop and come back to read, the part that bothers you in the topic who started in fact was you. So waiting for you to come to this conclusion has been a long time. but you still insist, arguing is something I never tire of doing. good luck

I know a lot of people that would break this forum if they saw you saying that star conflict demands more of anything than CS. would be comic and epic at the same time . XD XD XD

It is funny to hear such words from you, where you are the one not even reading or unable to comprehend what you are reading, here let me remind you my 1st comment on this thread:

13 hours ago, xKostyan said:

You cant make this game work on controllers unless gutting most of what makes SC a SC

They are free to try, half of them will vomit on their keyboard after trying to cope with the game in 225+ rotation interceptors

This is what star conflict is about:

Spoiler

And not this:

Spoiler

And to make it work on a controller you have to completely redo most of the game, from flying and aiming mechancis to weapon and ship stats and finishing it with heavy map adjustments. 

Even the game for slowpokes like Dreadnoughts that is available on PS4 is pretty bad on controllers and it is miles behind on gameplay speed.

you must be a bad player to find star conflict a game as complicated as the image you try to pass. I played on TV scarlet 2 as a monitor, I used a generic mouse and keyboard, I played against all ranks and I never found the game difficult. star conflict comes to be child’s play, would play always after a difficult day of warthunder that is 3000 times more complicated than star conflict. if you tell me this is faster than CS go find an optician or play the games that you use as an example. if you played something difficult, you would see that you can play rank 15 in the star conflict pvp with your feet. die of telling me that you play how many games, now to make someone believe it will be difficult. the guy who gets sick playing star conflict is at the very least in a terminal cancer state.

if there is something complicated in this game is the ping that comes to be a disgrace .

star conflict is a simple game, even if it’s fast, it’s still a simple game. if I considered the star conflict difficult the way you see it would not even have proposed a console version. You still have not convinced me that it would be a bad idea, I still had people agreeing with me after you’ve wasted so much time trying to prove that star conflict is extremely complicated. the players do not care if they can or do not use the joystick on ps4, anyone who wants to play would play anyway (peripherals everyone has at home). the concordances that go wrong for you is because English is not my native language, Portuguese is much more complicated than English and suffers distortions in the translation. It was easier to understand now?

49 minutes ago, abbude said:

you must be a bad player to find star conflict a game as complicated as the image you try to pass. I played on TV scarlet 2 as a monitor, I used a generic mouse and keyboard, I played against all ranks and I never found the game difficult. star conflict comes to be child’s play, would play always after a difficult day of warthunder that is 3000 times more complicated than star conflict. if you tell me this is faster than CS go find an optician or play the games that you use as an example. if you played something difficult, you would see that you can play rank 15 in the star conflict pvp with your feet. die of telling me that you play how many games, now to make someone believe it will be difficult. the guy who gets sick playing star conflict is at the very least in a terminal cancer state.

if there is something complicated in this game is the ping that comes to be a disgrace .

star conflict is a simple game, even if it’s fast, it’s still a simple game. if I considered the star conflict difficult the way you see it would not even have proposed a console version. You still have not convinced me that it would be a bad idea, I still had people agreeing with me after you’ve wasted so much time trying to prove that star conflict is extremely complicated. the players do not care if they can or do not use the joystick on ps4, anyone who wants to play would play anyway (peripherals everyone has at home). the concordances that go wrong for you is because English is not my native language, Portuguese is much more complicated than English and suffers distortions in the translation. It was easier to understand now?

I am bad enough to understand how Star Conflict is more complex than CS Go, where the only thing that truly matters is a reactional horizontal AIM, Star Conflict has many more layers than that be its aim, positioning or interactions between roles and equipment, these games have different difficulties and demands to players performance, but Star Conflict at the top level has more various difficulties than a CSG

Gameplay on a controller is not about the complexity, it is about reaction times and precision, there is no other way around it, and as I said earlier majority of people using consoles will not use keyboard/mouse to play games on it, consoles, in general, are purchased by masses to be couch-potato experience and if you played on that TV and did not notice response times lag, then you hardly scraped the surface of what you can do in this game with fast ships. 

23 hours ago, aldermatias said:

I think game will be fine with PS4 controllers (maybe better). We will get a lot of new players of PS4 going to SC. This is good idea. I like it.

ZsoUqQm.jpg