Star Conflict 1.6.7 (Discussion)

c9487041fb2c9d58186859d74935.jpg

Welcome to the [Star Conflict 1.6.7.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/39516-star-conflict-167-happy-universe-defender-day/) discussion topic!

A lot of the seed chips got nerfed. :(.

Hi,
My T-Rex had an OBT color preset that says “No Expiration”
I bought the cosmetic bundle with GS
Applied “Danger” color preset on T-Rex
Now the OBT color preset cannot be reapplied unless I pay 500 GS for it

There was a warning that says it will be removed but I did not expect having to buy it again
Bug or Feature ?

Sounds like an ooold thing. You must’ve picked it up before purchased presets were made permanent as presets obtained before that was implemented weren’t given the same status.

Also gawt damn welcome back thought I saw a ghost when I saw your name as the most recent post.

iSad

The spec ops is now just impossible! And the seed ships was so fun, why nerf it?? Ok they was very strong in Spec ops, but here he the solutions: Seed chips only work in PVE, coop vs IA and opens space, but not any more in spec ops. Here is the real best solution, the aliens in open space and the IA in pve and coop wont cry about getting destroy by seep chips, but we still have challenge in spec ops! Worst update i never seen, i guess lot of players could stop Star conflict after this. At least you can do survey about what the player want and think about seed chips before do an update.

You can try hit up support to get it back since last time I had to deal with support during the steam account linking crisis they were kind enough to give me the War thunder sticker which was missing for me despite being involved in the closed beta.

51 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Sounds like an ooold thing. You must’ve picked it up before purchased presets were made permanent as presets obtained before that was implemented weren’t given the same status.

Also gawt damn welcome back thought I saw a ghost when I saw your name as the most recent post.

So any of the 500gs presets are now account wide rather than per ship? I might actually buy some now ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

It’s still per ship.

4 minutes ago, Kine_ said:

It’s still per ship.

One color to rule them all and in presets bind them. It should be one time purchase only as for the obt, you probably got it when it wasnt like it is now.

28 minutes ago, Kine_ said:

It’s still per ship.

It’s one time purchase for all stickers and presets now. The only exceptions are for presets not available for certain ships (camo presets not available for some ships, etc.).

Yay to new chips, but I’ll have to check out the nerfed ones. Never happy to see that word. Especially in something that is literally designed to be OP.

Also of you bring down seed chips you also much bring down OS enemy durability. Remember they were buffed to compensate and now nobody can kill anything without previously having a full set of good seed chips.

Bastion Shield Cooldown still not fixed.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Yay to new chips, but I’ll have to check out the nerfed ones. Never happy to see that word. Especially in something that is literally designed to be OP.

Also of you bring down seed chips you also much bring down OS enemy durability. Remember they were buffed to compensate and now nobody can kill anything without previously having a full set of good seed chips.

Seems damage has been toned down overall. I’m not surprised as we were melting the xenos way too easily

Destroyer damage is still about where it was. Only like 50% down instead of 80%.

Looks like that’s gonna be the go-to for free hunting now.

Only real thing to run over in this thread that I haven’t vented into the other one before it closed:
New yellow seed chip effects are fun to use although one in particular I saw in the database may be usable for griefing players in skirmish/other modes
Particle purge effect I’ve been using on Tyrant so far is nice but it doesn’t regenerate any shields from the effect alone, so having Warp stream detector is the only way to make it usable on Destroyers
Shield regeneration chips are  literally useless  on anything but a Destroyer, and to get a % value that is worth using the chip rank is above the rank 14 Destroyers, so tadaaa - regeneration still sucks.
Target lock time on chips is nice and all but it’s useless - overclocked CPU or even the implant are more beneficial to run than to waste a stat set on lock time

And to put emphasis on:
Stop f*cking nerfing Destroyers. Just because there are complaints about Plasma burster and Crystalline suppressor doesn’t mean you have to nerf the whole f*cking class. Right now  it’s literally not worth using a Destroyer in pvp unless you have a dedicated engineer. Any Destroyer but Ze’ta cops too much damage from module Destruction, Tyrant dies outright if you have no hull capacity boosts active (reinforced beams, etc.), Sirius is pointless because it’s a hull tank with emphasis on regeneration, so the moment your modules drop you’re sh*t outta luck. Vigilant wasn’t even viable before the nerfs but even in a low skill game now it’s actual fodder.
Gravi lens spam is still an issue.
ECMs are still an issue.

Halo spam is still an issue because nobody can be arsed to spend resources on a weapon the moment they get a Destroyer for the first time, so many are stuck with Halo launcher.
Ze’ta spam still makes sec-con painful and hurts frame rate.

Stop nerfing the wrong sh*t.

I’m very upset that all my seed-chips were nerfed to the point where I can barely hunt aliens. Nobody asked for this and I put a lot of resources into these chips, and this nerf is hugely disrespectful, we can’t at least be compensated for this? Who am I kidding…

Please reverse this nerf as it was entirely unneeded. This is getting worse and it needs to stop. I’m so sick of just “dealing with it”, stop treating us like this. We just want to have fun and nerfs like this are just plain stupid.

Fix it.

Edit: … well damn. Thank you for fixing seed-chips and listening!

Rise up the difficulty in certain mode instead of nerfing chips would be a better, we like challenge, it make us trying to find out a way to breakthrough the limit, though developer has already warn that we have to use pirate tech at our own risk, maybe it is one of them, but it still has considerable degree of disappointment, not for those who aren’t chip fan though

My personal feeling is that these exotic chips have bring some good time for me, and the update is a bit hurt :slight_smile:

New seed chips are nice to add variety.

The rest of my thoughts are at the end of page one of the 1.6.6 discussion.

alakazam, alakapoodle your seedchips no longer hit like wet noodles.