Star Conflict 1.6.2 (Discussion)

f6075da6833b08014fcbe3edefa8.jpg

Welcome to the [Star Conflict 1.6.2.](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/38586-star-conflict-162-evolution-to-the-pinnacle/) discussion topic!

Taikin, stinkray and barfhound still at it, neurodes were an unwelcome change, the monos were quite enough. Hoping for a very short duration for the trade tax changes and neurodes still. Vote up if you agree, comment down if you disagree or want to add stuff to the list. Just wanted a swing at it, don’t mind me… ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

clears throat* REMOVE THE PVP BOTS!!!111oneoneone

My turn, mono missions from OS were heavily reduced, low limits on the axons and dendrites, enough to craft two neurons at a time, rather ineffective unless the spec ops rotate one after the other, on that topic, low and random gains, I understand that this is meant to have less people get the new stuff and in the scenario that is broken, the damage to be minimized, regardless of that, smart grinding and persistent playing should still have you get them at a reasonable rate, lastly, ship loadouts need to also remeber implants and Ellydium nodes. 

Oh hey this thing is open now. Well, let’s get at it.

BALANCED SWARM

This is hardly what you’d call a release of the next module let alone an expansion - since as previously mentioned progression for the Ze’Ta got locked by an even bigger grind wall which regardless of it is promised to be lowered soon it has effectively frozen the progress of all Ze’Ta’s because of a new rank being added. I’m gonna try break this into subtopics so I don’t get sidetracked now.

Acquisition

The acquisition of the new module is beyond obnoxious with the new resources and a 30m credit pay wall suddenly progression for lower Ze’ta’s has been effectively frozen until the costs of the nodes and the main blueprint is revised. Beyond that as Thunder described the maximum resource cap for both the new resources is unreasonably low preventing players who are trying to tandem farm the resources and credits from Spec Ops at the same time completely as you only have enough to make two Neuron’s at a time. The way the entire method of acquisition seems to be balanced is as if the Ze’Ta is the only ship you’ll ever have the option of evolving from the moment you install the game as the credit investment is massive, the monocrystal requirement is obscene and  the amount of “special module”  crystals required is beyond stupid. I’ve seen maybe 4 people in total using this new special module and by far I can understand why no one else would bother.

So let me just get this out of the way. Remove the credit requirement from the main Neuron blueprint. I can’t speak for others but this xxxx froze my progression completely and is stupendously annoying to grind for credits  WHEN ALL THE [lovely people I encounter]  IN PVE REFUSE TO GO ABOVE LEVEL 1.

To make a brief summary - this is just like Pilgrim’s launch all over again as the resource investment for a “day 1 start” is far beyond obscene. How do you guys expect to collect any data or bug reports like this?

Now then.

Modules

From what I’ve seen in PvP so far from the few suckers who actually bought into the new evolution the new ‘devastator’ beam needs a hell of a lot more quotations around the word devastator. The damage AoE is insignificant and the damage itself barely warrants the name when an engineer has time to soak for a couple of seconds and then slowly back out of the field before it even gets to critical hull.

The damage of this weapon needs to be increased. The AoE generated needs to be increased. This weapon has to directly compete with gravitational lens for stationary damage fields and right now Gravi lens far outweighs the devastator for usefulness.

I haven’t even seen anyone using the ‘Jump system Kapkan’ yet and I still don’t see how this warranted for a cooldown nerf for wormhole projector. If you were worried about extreme mobility Ze’Ta’s then remove wormhole from them, revert the nerf and move Kapkan to the first branch of evolution.

Really.

Stop nerfing destroyers for xxxx sake.

Other Stupidity/Goodies

The mono and xeno task should have remained as a container as it allowed for the fleet strength bonus to give a small bump to mono/xeno progression further incentivising levelling ships.
Firing arc change for interceptors should have come through when turn keys were removed, better late than never I suppose.
Trade taxes seem excessive but if people were being cheeky and trying to control the economy then they deserved it.

So to sum up the update:

lmao you shipped a destroyer nerf with a destoyer focused update again.

Remove bots from PvP.

Bring back mono gains.

Raise all item caps.

Let us bypass special modules when upgrading Woz’Got and Ze’Ta.

Remove bots from PvP.

Stop the tax.

Reduce the cost of Ze’Ta nodes and Pilgrim crafting.

Make the Pilgrim land indefinitely (without the shield ofc).

Remove bots from PvP.

Give us more metallic paint options.

Nerf Wonfhound (ignis flame duration and Archangel damage)

OH AND REMOVE BOTS FROM PVP PLEASE.

I just want the old fleetstrenght buff back, leveling ships is a pain in the xxxx right now…

Remove stupid new resources completely. It just halted entire Ze’Ta progression for anyone not willing to put dozens of thousands GS into average ship. 

Stop the tax.

Give us back previous monocrystal gains.

Never put progression behind stupid Spec Ops grind. 

It’s the Pilgrim BS all over again, except the Pilgrim is a ship a with non-competitive gimmick.

To be honest, we are the reason why devs did it again. They put the Pilgrim behind insane paywall first. It worked because some people bought it anyway so they did it again with Ze’Ta. Because there are people who fell for it again, I’m sure that the rest of R16/17 ships will have the same paywall. I hope that devs will remove these new resources soon however they could make us wait for it even for 6 months like it was with the Pilgrim.

3 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Taikin, stinkray and barfhound still at it, neurodes were an unwelcome change, the monos were quite enough. Hoping for a very short duration for the trade tax changes and neurodes still. Vote up if you agree, comment down if you disagree or want to add stuff to the list. Just wanted a swing at it, don’t mind me… ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

clears throat* REMOVE THE PVP BOTS!!!111oneoneone

I am sad that I can only give you one upvote. :’(

7 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Remove bots from PvP.

Bring back mono gains.

Raise all item caps.

Let us bypass special modules when upgrading Woz’Got and Ze’Ta.

Remove bots from PvP.

Stop the tax.

Reduce the cost of Ze’Ta nodes and Pilgrim crafting.

Make the Pilgrim land indefinitely (without the shield ofc).

Remove bots from PvP.

Give us more metallic paint options.

Nerf Wonfhound (ignis flame duration and Archangel damage)

OH AND REMOVE BOTS FROM PVP PLEASE.

Also, in case this hasn’t been made absolutely clear yet…

REMOVE BOTS FROM PVP

… and an option to select gamemodes (beacon hunt, team battle, domination, etc) would be very convenient as well!

Fix the AI in skirmish so they stop dog piling anyone who pulls a destroyer.

Seriously, they drop everything they are doing, and swarm to anyone who picks destroyer and take them on 10v1.

I’ve actually begun exploiting this insanity to drag the entire enemy team out of bounds and allow effortless beacon capture for everyone else.

28 minutes ago, Weylin29651 said:

Fix the AI in skirmish so they stop dog piling anyone who pulls a destroyer.

Seriously, they drop everything they are doing, and swarm to anyone who picks destroyer and take them on 10v1.

I’ve actually begun exploiting this insanity to drag the entire enemy team out of bounds and allow effortless beacon capture for everyone else.

This is actually useful info lol

Did we really just get a battle royal mode.

13 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Did we really just get a battle royal mode.

LOL

That’s the first thing I said in corp chat when I logged in.

So other changes I noticed right away in 1.6.2b, Iridium cost for jumping in OS is now 5, we have tasks for 4 axons or 40 dendrites, win 10 PvP battles, and some more mono tasks, but they only give rewards from seccon or leagues.

Update: New Eden also got changes, now you need to deliver 6 shards instead of 5, oh, and one small detail, when you load the calibers, watch the Devourer, because he will just wind up and straight up club you in the face with a left hook, delivering one million kinetic damage, talk about one punch man.

This game started to become pvp again.

Decreasing rewards, increasing task requirements…

“remove bots from pvp” … “ok, we’ll force people to play pvp then”

I’m not bother to play even one pvp battle in a day… and now i need to play not 10 pvp battles… need 10 pvp wins haha! I’ll pass this too.

Make the OS as well pvp as before and then there is nothing to hold me here.

Did PvE get more difficult?

Got completely curb-stomped on lv11 Processing Rig despite it being faceroll easy at that level pre-patch.

I never noticed the Defenders having combat drones before, and they shredded my gunship within seconds, despite 70-ish thermal resists.

i just did a pve mission i cant understand nor have seen before does any one have some information about this ? spend 20 min deffending a generator but the waves just kept comming and when the time was up  (seems to be similar to station guardian 17)

screenshot-190425-113321.jpg.9adc00773175cca865915b1fc48f91be.jpgwe lost anyway 

screenshot-190425-113100.jpg.a051ccdf4aed0fb78354d3a782a767e5.jpg

Looks like a test mission, lucky find.

So the new game mode is definitely the hardest thing I’ve ever played. Also motion sickness.

when i got out of os when beeing stuck for 15 min 

screenshot-190425-122023.jpg.4f42b262b3666a16621aec2520ffc814.jpg