Star Conflict 1.6.2 (Discussion)

So is this a DDoS or the magic of BR.

would be nice to log in an see what has changed bahahahaha wah wah wah!

DDoS would not surprise me if someone was especially ticked off :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow what happened? I was just on like 10 hours ago and it seems like the whole place went to hell

36 minutes ago, Weylin29651 said:

DDoS would not surprise me if someone was especially ticked off :stuck_out_tongue:

1 hour ago, TheDerpNukem said:

So is this a DDoS or the magic of BR.

It’s not DDoS. Not as single machine went into null-route. Looks like regular maintenance.

The missions were bugging out…showing this instead of “Launch”

Also unrelated to server outage, why does my text go orange and circle/cross-hairs go white (set to green) on certain occasions? Also logged out/in automatically after the match ended…

772944040_screenshot-190425-195931-Copy.png.3a354d1c18f763fa84d8d3756aa7069c.png

2487954_screenshot-190422-213741-Copy.png.d16791085bdd9503e8650de999ab01ce.jpg

Another update, another nerfs.

Why are 1.6.2 updates nerfing entire progression system?

Why increasing OS jump cost?

Why a mission for axons and dendrites have so insane requirements/low rewards?(10 PvP wins is A LOT of playtime).

Why even wasting development time adding BR mode? Most ships aren’t viable solo. I guess soon it will become Interceptor Royale.

What the hell is happening?

41 minutes ago, Gon009 said:

Why a mission for axons and dendrites have so insane requirements/low rewards?(10 PvP wins is A LOT of playtime).

Actually it’s not the only source of those resources. But I agree it should be vs AI as well. 

Lms kicks you for inactivity after you die. This should be changed. Also spectating only allows you to see one enemy ship, then once they die you’re stuck in top-down view.

Bunch of cry baby’s not happy because your all set in your ways, you get enough of the new resources in the spec ops match the problem i see is you veterens as you call yourselves like to stay at high level an not give new players the chance to join in spec ops ect to learn yet cry allot when a low player does not make lvl of a normal mission  high all self self self (rough with the smooth an all that) Ace POWER LOL

PvE level scaling is adjusted now?

15 is the new 20

12 hours ago, PLATOON1978 said:

Bunch of cry baby’s not happy because your all set in your ways, you get enough of the new resources in the spec ops match the problem i see is you veterens as you call yourselves like to stay at high level an not give new players the chance to join in spec ops ect to learn yet cry allot when a low player does not make lvl of a normal mission  high all self self self (rough with the smooth an all that) Ace POWER LOL

“Okay, sweetie, I know you think you’re explaining yourself, but you’re really not.”

Well, the devs clearly have been listening. Now there’s pointless bots in Conquest too.

Yesterday, 18:00UTC session: out of my 4 games, 3 were (3 humans + 2 bots) vs (4 humans + 1 bot). As if the stupid reward changes and 12 player matches wasn’t enough to kill the mode off.

In totally unrelated news, 3 of the same 4 matches had at least one eLRF just farming structures and completely ignoring torps. I wonder why.

P.S.: Inactivity disconnects for players unable to reconnect were a thing in Eden too.

unable to *resurrect*, ofc

It seems that the number of Open Space mission was heavily reduced and the number of OS missions giving monocrystals is practically nonexistent.

Entire progress is basically stalled.

Edit: And even when I see Monocrystal missions, they give like 2 or 3 monocrystals with license.

On 4/25/2019 at 12:25 PM, Gon009 said:

<clip>

Why increasing OS jump cost?

<clip>

Seriously, WTH is this?  Why put a 150% increase in the jump price?

Instead off suffocating the remains of the player base with the ninja nerfs [ie monos from os missions rewards reduced] ultra buffs in any possible game aspect that would reward essential mats - monos-just to make the grind harder and longer, and a load of other stuff [ALL negative from the player’s perspective] which I really dop not care to list cos the ones that implemeted them KNOW exactly what they’ve done, BUFF with positive ways the game !

Do that so the remains, as I can safely call the existing player base, will actually ENJOY the game and will stick around. Hopefully the ones that left, and the number is quite high regardless to what some say, will return and the game will stay online.

For my part, the PVE side of the game becomes irrelevant and the other does not interest me. Despite my beautiful ships, the invasion of cash to have destroyers, news are only to announce discounts of 30 to 50% and thus confirm that there are fewer and fewer players … what I will also do.

Pour ma part, le coté PVE du jeu devient sans intéret et l’autre ne m’interresse pas. Malgré mes beaux vaisseaux,  l’invasion du cash pour avoir des destroyers, les news ne sont là que pour annoncer des remise de 30 à 50% et donc confirmer qu’il y a des moins en moins de joueurs… ce que je vais aussi faire.

9 hours ago, NOTHAN said:

For my part, the PVE side of the game becomes irrelevant and the other does not interest me. Despite my beautiful ships, the invasion of cash to have destroyers, news are only to announce discounts of 30 to 50% and thus confirm that there are fewer and fewer players … what I will also do.

Actually this game is so much heavy PvE oriented now that people are complaining about it. To have a proper income - PvE. Synergy? Co-op. Resources ? Spec-ops, OS. 

Also just briefly off topic - are the broken debuffs gonna get fixed some time this decade? Dag’tnith has been broken for almost 2 years, Pyro emitter’s wind up has been broken for a minimum of 8 months, Satellite crystal seems to also be bugged and I think all but satellite were reported over 6 months ago so uh… yeah. 

Just curious since satellite crystal and random Pyro’s being fired 4km in the other direction screwing with beacon captures is really chiselling away at my sanity.