Star Conflict 1.5.7 (Discussion)

57 minutes ago, OwnageMaster said:

Not  Strike Vector, sorry. Look in single player range ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) 

Sometimes I forget single player games exist ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

You wouldn’t happen to be talking about everspace? I found the game pretty good for what it is

22 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

There is one. You have only change 2 keys to have exactly the same controls and feel like in SC. And it’s on Unreal engine. And it sucks big time. 

6 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Sometimes I forget single player games exist ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

You wouldn’t happen to be talking about everspace? I found the game pretty good for what it is

Bingo ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Yeah. Idea of “die to progress” doesn’t agree with me. I got that game and immediately thought about narrative stuff (which is good) and repetitive, but still multi-path campaign and was like “hey, I wish SC had something like that”. But when I ran the first iteration and was like “whaaat?” it started to suck. When I finished the game it was more about “I wonder how it ends” than “I’m having fun”. 

1 hour ago, OwnageMaster said:

Bingo ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) Yeah. Idea of “die to progress” doesn’t agree with me. I got that game and immediately thought about narrative stuff (which is good) and repetitive, but still multi-path campaign and was like “hey, I wish SC had something like that”. But when I ran the first iteration and was like “whaaat?” it started to suck. When I finished the game it was more about “I wonder how it ends” than “I’m having fun”. 

I see where you are coming from. Personally, I never care about lore, storyline, backstory etc - that bores me quickly, for me, it is about the gameplay process, min-maxing and optimizing. I always skip cut-scenes, skip through character dialogues and so on, the only game where I got involved in a storyline was Mass Affect 2 and that is in 20+ years of gaming. So for players like myself, Everspace isn’t too bad, it’s just I personally, enjoy multiplayer games more, I’d love to have Everspace in co-op mode

About dayum time they removed vouchers

16 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

About dayum time they removed vouchers

Voucher farming was arguably annoying, but i fear that it could become more agonizing, since everything costs a ton of credits now, while the credit income is reduced.

Fyi, weapons and modules still need to be researched before upgrade.

Research is the annoying part of vouchers. Why in hell would they keep that of all things.

I guess I’ll just have to go back to the good ol days of only ever using white mods.

I wasted my vouchers GTA style, lets see what the next update brings.

16 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

lets see what the next update brings.

That always scares me in SC game.  ![:009:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/009.png “:009:”)

21 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I wasted my vouchers GTA style, lets see what the next update brings.

Imbalance in modules, for sure.

Wait have they seriously _still _not started a patch discussion for 1.5.8? Lol I thought they were so persistent about being uniform and doing things strictly specific ways here on the forums… ?

It’s not time yet ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

4 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

It’s not time yet ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Lol, it’s not? Seems like 1.5.7 is kinda… over.

It is over, but 1.5.8. needs a specific… start ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Just goes to show our input means nothing.

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

Just goes to show our input means nothing.

Not entirely, the most recent patch improves the grind a lot!