Star Conflict 1.5.2 (Discussion)

On 10.5.2018 at 4:30 PM, Rakza said:

… Where are the Engineers? …

Engineers Fleet Upgrade has more bugged …

++

23 hours ago, xKostyan said:

The only nerfs interceptors really need is a nerf to Cutters dmg. 

sorry – bs , its a thing of perspective ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

nerf them like engis - less energy and less maneuverability ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

13 hours ago, Scar6 said:

About the Object: I honestly believe that ship was balanced at its initial release. A squishy ship with extraordinarily good suppression modules. However people instantly complained about it not also being as tanky as a jericho guard.

I think they kinda dug their own grave tbh.

I really enjoy using and fighting the newly released ships. They are surprisingly well balanced, even if some mods are… underwhelming. (Looking at you, Trap Mine and Drone Booster,)

jo – introduce that new ship as fragile as possible (; only tested by ‘experts’)   – and then wait for the complaints (how come this ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)??) - we are devs we do nor know ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)?

10 hours ago, Scar6 said:

He gets full low rank benefits while playing the Ghost in max rank fights. He getst into max rank fights by having a r16+ equipped.

Yo - fat guy - supposed to be a engi - is a quick study - he’s  not ‘only’ good looking - he’s slick …  ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”) - yo man !

Why aren’t you displaying the Damage done by the Magnetic Disruptor in the death recap?

As far as I remember, the Gunship Fleet upgrade took place in January.

On 11.5.2018 at 1:53 AM, xKostyan said:

The only nerfs interceptors really need is a nerf to Cutters dmg. 

How about nyx? And GE?

On 12.5.2018 at 1:47 AM, avarshina said:

nerf them like engis - less energy and less maneuverability ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) 

Yeah only, that manouverability nerfs don’t hurt engies, like they would hurt intys…

On 11.5.2018 at 5:08 PM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Ghost beats the s*** outta Wolfhound

Auctually they don’t… If my Wolfhound reaches your ghost, you can see yourself out. The problem is, making up for 9km of aimbot laser range… (with more dps than ions, btw plus a huge damage boost for being low rank)

2 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Auctually they don’t… If my Wolfhound reaches your ghost, you can see yourself out. The problem is, making up for 9km of aimbot laser range… (with more dps than ions, btw plus a huge damage boost for being low rank)

That laser may be op but has nothing to do with a Aimbot. Also  the maximum Range on a Ghost is 6000m since you only can use the Implant for increasing the range. Also that Ghost will no deal more dmg than a Orelus with that weapon.

1 hour ago, John161 said:

That laser may be op but has nothing to do with a Aimbot. Also  the maximum Range on a Ghost is 6000m since you only can use the Implant for increasing the range. Also that Ghost will no deal more dmg than a Orelus with that weapon.

I call it aimbot, because [Magnetic field disruptor] needs you to hit once (with a laser) to deal an additional 500dps dot over 6 seconds. Which is sort of aimboty…

29 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

I call it aimbot, because [Magnetic field disruptor] needs you to hit once (with a laser) to deal an additional 500dps dot over 6 seconds. Which is sort of aimboty…

With that argument every weapon would be an aimbot if you use that module and not only the Focusing Laser. Also the Ignis Blaster would also have a Aimbot because it also deals dmg over time…

11 minutes ago, John161 said:

With that argument every weapon would be an aimbot if you use that module and not only the Focusing Laser. Also the Ignis Blaster would also have a Aimbot because it also deals dmg over time…

Every laser weapon, if paired with magfield disruptor. It’s not the dot, it’s the laser, paired with a strong DoT effect, that is applyed by hitting the target only once, because let’s be real. The difficulty a laser has, when trying to apply dps is not hitting, but staying on target.

Also [Ignis blaster] needs a rework… it has no synergy watsoever with [Archangel]

Sooooo… is there any balancing patch on the way?

38 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Sooooo… is there any balancing patch on the way?

No.

Edit : Maybe

3 hours ago, Rakza said:

No.

Edit : Maybe

Soon!

8 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Soon!

Soon™

Hjr1FDc.jpg

source.gif

On 20.5.2018 at 1:10 PM, Flash0914 said:

Yeah only, that manouverability nerfs don’t hurt engies, like they would hurt intys…

percentage wise oc, who says maneuverability isn’T an issue with engis? I fear they try to fix usage and operation of engis but widen experience, usage and operation of intys, fighters and everything else

2asyne.jpg

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Rakza said:

2asyne.jpg

Unfortunately this currently feels so true…

Muhahah ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

On 22/05/2018 at 10:25 AM, Scar6 said:

Soon™

Not before the end of season 3 which should take place around 02.06.2018

11 minutes ago, Rakza said:

Not before the end of season 3 which should take place around 02.06.2018

Well, for my own sanity, no star conflict until june then xD

[snipped]

2 hours ago, Exarus said:

I’ve been crashing like crazy since this last mini-patch. I don’t know what’s going on, but at this point I know it isn’t my computer. Before the update, it wasn’t as bad, and though I haven’t changed anything on my computer, the crashing is worse. Please, please fix this. I really would like to enjoy the game again…

please post a bug report in relevant section ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)